It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National intelligence director does not rule out 'extraterrestrial' origins for UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi
a reply to: neoholographic

Solid thread and I can't think of any other explanation that will explain all of the evidence.

The stuff about China is spot on.

Starred & Flagged

Thanks and it's the only explanation to explain all of the evidence.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Former Director of National Intelligence admitted that the world's militaries and scientists are "apprehensive" over the UFO's, because the technology is so advanced. If they wanted to, they could (directly or indirectly) trigger WWIII. Lots of "concern" about them, for decades.

Here's an ATS thread I started on the subject, 6 months ago: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scary stuff, when you really think about it.

I agree, it's serious and I checked out your thread. Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
one can only deny things for so long......better late than never.

I agree, how long can you keep your head in the sand on these things? They have been in our sky's since man could record them on cave walls or write about them showing them how to build a modern civilization.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This actually makes some sense. Some ultra terrestrials, who knows , another species but on earth.
Perhaps they are living beneath the seas. And the more we are at war and remain primitive, the less likely we'll able to go to the depths needed to observe them.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

This is one of the more than 120 UAP incidents in the photo below on the right, and I believe it's true that it did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology. The report claimed they couldn't identify this UFO/UAP, which is shown next to a known batman balloon on the left for comparison:

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?
In response to Ectoplasm's question, while technically I would have to agree with Haines that unless we get our hands on that balloon to do a forensic analysis to verify it was manufactured on Earth, we can't rule out an alien origin. After all, if the aliens traveled trillions of miles to get here, surely they have technology way more advanced than ours, and if they wanted to make a balloon that looked like a batman balloon as some sort of alien probe meant to not alarm us or freak anybody out by making us think it was an innocuous, familiar-looking earth craft, I expect they could do it if they wanted.

You also have a past history of mylar balloons mistaken for UFOs, so the foundation for it to be a balloon already exists and should be the first grounded explanation to be ruled out.

Then on top of that, the same basic color, printed image, and shape had been found online in the Batman balloon and can't be ruled out as this realistic explanation. Also, there has been zero factual foundation to give an alien spacecraft an equal comparison. But to be completely unbiased, until it would be physically examined, anything is possible.

The government doesn't employ idiots and anyone, particularly image experts, would do deeper research and look for a reasonable answer. That goes especially for the triangle UFO video. The strobing lights show that it's aircraft by the simplest of minds. By claiming these photos are still unidentified says something about things behind the scenes and the possibility of purposeful behavoir. Releasing things through UFO/alien biased people like Jeremey Corbell and George Knapp and not a completely unbiased source says something too. They would lead the thought of alien as "experts" to people that don't follow this subject.

The other videos show nothing extraordinary in the flight characteristics of these objects. Mick West did a great job of detailing what was being seen. Visually we have three actions for our brains to process: foreground, midground, and background which are all moving. We're seeing a 2D interpretation of a 3D object. If you have a good sense of spatial awareness and skills, that should be understood and given for one possible reason for the odd movements of the object from the beginning. It's too bad fantasy wins out over a technical analysis and thought with some.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

Solid thread and I can't think of any other explanation that will explain all of the evidence.

The stuff about China is spot on.

Starred & Flagged

Thanks and it's the only explanation to explain all of the evidence.

Yep, I don't understand why this is so hard to understand. Do the debunkers think they can debunk all of the evidence based on what we know about science and technology. That was a solid point you made in the O.P.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

This actually makes some sense. Some ultra terrestrials, who knows , another species but on earth.
Perhaps they are living beneath the seas. And the more we are at war and remain primitive, the less likely we'll able to go to the depths needed to observe them.

I heard about U.F.O.'s around water and around mountains.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

I heard about U.F.O.'s around water and around mountains.

See if you can find a book called "Invisible Residents" by Ivan Sanderson. 50 years old now, but focused on UFO sightings over and in water.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Just to point out the article mentioned ET as a possibility but you then said ET/ED.

Things may get interesting when ED also hits the MSM but I think it will be a long time before you get anyone NASA or TLA to start talking about that.

Which is a shame as whilst IDH / ETH are not mutually exclusive anyone who has researched contactee cases or even UFO sightings (before they became UAP's) would be aware the former (or some version of) is far more likely behind the phenomenon than ET (at least in terms of reports being nuts and bolts craft).

IMO it is the phenomenon, not any rival military, that has stayed one step ahead of current technology in the things that we see, which may or may not be part of the purpose of the show.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Having paid close attention to what's coming from those that seem to be ground zero for this new disclosure effort--Elizondo, Mellon, et al--they are definitely steering the conversation in the direction we call the IDH for lack of a better term at the moment.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Help me out please.. what is IDH?
I dont know that term.

thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

The interdimensional hypothesis (IDH or IH) is a hypothesis advanced by ufologists such as Jacques Vallée, which states that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and related events involve visitations from other "realities" or "dimensions" that coexist separately alongside our own. It is not necessarily an alternative to the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH), since the two hypotheses are not mutually exclusive so both could be true simultaneously. IDH also holds that UFOs are a modern manifestation of a phenomenon that has occurred throughout recorded human history, which in prior ages were ascribed to mythological or supernatural creatures.

Interdimensional Hypothesis (IDH)

edit on 24-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

UFO's have been documented since the 40's.

Dood you read the Bible?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

UFO's have been documented since the time of Ezekiel.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Dood you read the Bible?

Context.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Type1338

UFO's have been documented since the time of Ezekiel.

Correct.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

What if, an advanced civilization has advanced A.I. and quantum computers?

It's called Quantum intelligence and the blueprints at this moment theoretical frameworks are being built.
Can we imagine how this would look like plus thousands years from now?
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoThu, 25 Nov 2021 06:13:41 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 25 Nov 2021 06:13:41 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I wouldnt rule it out ether, just the factors e.t vs e.d's. E.t's would be the more plausible, but the problem is would they actually put in the effort an resources to just keep coming here an back. If space travel a convienece for them, that would be a different story.

As for E.d's, it the impossibility, an would be akin to a fantasy/horror novel, and probably make religion popular again.

Then again if we knew what it was, we wouldn't use ufo or uap, would we?
edit on 25-11-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
I wouldnt rule it out ether, just the factors e.t vs e.d's. E.t's would be the more plausible, but the problem is would they actually put in the effort an resources to just keep coming here an back. If space travel a convienece for them, that would be a different story.

As for E.d's, it the impossibility, an would be akin to a fantasy/horror novel, and probably make religion popular again.

Then again if we knew what it was, we wouldn't use ufo or uap, would we?

Really - nuts and bolts ET craft being the most plausible explanation ?

To travel light years (we assume) in vehicles where some have been powered by propellers, that constantly break down and need welding repairs before taking off, with occupants who are remarkably human looking and tell us they come from Mars or ask puerile questions about farming techniques.

That's before we even get to the Oz factors or associated paranormal phenomena.

If anyone was really interested in the subject they would delve a bit deeper than the recent MSM military releases of seemingly impossibly advanced level technology (which aren't anyway) and take a look at the reports from normal civilians over the centuries.

It is then extremely implausible to come to the conclusion they are separate phenomena and you have reached the entrance to the rabbit hole.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If that was their intention I'd say that on the surface of popular culture it has had the opposite effect - there are more people pointing their finger at China than at a Church.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join