It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems BLM and Antifa are officially domestic terrorist.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
Apparently in WI, you have to be offered bail.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: oddscreenname
a reply to: TzarChasm

So Antifa is pointless because racism is good. BLM is pointless because there are no bad ideologies, therefore systemic racism is an illusion.

So why should these two organizations exist again?

BLM isn't pointless because "there's no bad ideology" it is precisely as rewarding as any positive change it generates in the community. And there is positive change happening in some areas despite the radicals who overshadow those results. Ergo, the radicals must be targeted rather than the ideology because oppression is not justice. Two wrongs don't make a right.

a reply to: carewemust

It's your hill to die on. I hope it has a good view.

The Black Liberation Marxist movement, ideologically is for creating a raced based marxist/cultural revolution, overthrow the constitutional government of the United States and replace it with a communist government. They are enemies of the nation and it's citizens; they have openly encouraged insurrection and riots. They have promoted bail reform and defund the police policies, that have lead to a massive upsurge in crime and rampant lawlessness. They and their ideology is a cancer on this nation and yes some ideologies are extremely bad. To say there is no bad ideologies is just plain lunacy.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

I'm a firm believer in giving them what they want. Get them out into the open. People are talking about the number of hunters, they forget about the number of veterans. Some of us might remember some old skills. About 35 years ago I was a pretty good helicopter door gunner.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Before we get carried away using a push broom as a paint brush, let's be specific here. BLM is not a terrorist movement, it has terrorist members inside of it who BLM as a cohesive agency are obligated to expose and submit to authorities for judicial processing.

I am not so sure about that. The BLM message has always been change through force. Looking, murdering, burning, assaulting, ect. They are terrorists. Antifia as well.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

They are terrosits because they are anti-amaerican, they hate capitalism, BLM is a front for Marxism. They admitted they are trained Marxists. Marxism won't work here in America, people are gonna have tod eal with capitalism, which works for us. I definitely don't want a communist country. I think Marxism is communism. I don't want that here! i also think ANTIFA is another terrorist group, that needs to go.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasmsure sure sure, and i am sure not all people in the nazi party were evil bastards bent on world domination but the ones in charge kinda set the mood. antifa seized a section of a major city a few years ago and state gov let them because they were scared blm protestors burned up sections of cities all across us last few years local and state gov let them because they were scared of them. when are we going to start speaking the truth if it smells like poop , and looks like poop it is not a pack of strawberries and it is high time we start holding these organizations leaders responsible.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here is what i don't get..... WWW.antifa.com points to Build back better.com and then to WWW.whitehouse.gov!!!

if antifa is a terrorist organization and biden is directly supporting them(as their web page points to his campaign and even the white house itself) how are they not his personal brown shirts?
and why is no body talking about this?

since when do we let the sitting president fund and support a terrorist organization on American soil?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Domestic Terrorism for the FBI’s purposes is referenced in U.S. Code at 18 U.S.C. 2331(5), and is defined as activities: a) Involving acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; b) Appearing to be intended to Intimidate or coerce a civilian population; c) Influence the policy of government by intimidation or coercion; or Affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. d) Occurring primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.

If burning down businesses and chanting outside a courthouse trying to scare a jury isn’t domestic terrorism then I don’t know what is. Pretty sad to see people sticking up for terrorists

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: teddyvetter

Last year during the election it pointed to the DNC's website.

It's going to come out, but, it will be too late to do anything about it.

All of the riots in 2020 were not what they claimed to be. They used that as an excuse.
The riots were about showing what would happen if the Democrats got called on what they did to the election.

It was a two pronged attack. The first was the MSM denigrating Donald Trump and the COVID restrictions. People just wanted it to go away, so they supported the Democrats.

The second was the rioting and unrest. Again people were tired of it and wanted it to go away.
If any Court would have allowed a challenge to the election, the Democrats were going to turn lose their Antifa and BLM lapdogs.

Now people are finding out that it WON'T GO AWAY.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

they just got a boost from all the terrorists we were using in latin america,
to destabilize those countries, like venezualea..
some 1.9 million THIS YEAR ALONE supposedly kids under 18,...
walking across the border, and flown to ALL THE RED STATES, (after training at ft. benning)

remember, they (cartels) have 12 year old ASSASSINS (like El Ponchis) roaming around,
biden trying to pay them $450,000.00 each, (for the work in south america, and usa)
they got trump to pay extra unempployment to PAY antifa and blm to riot THIS TIME

and maybe by 2024, they will all magically be able to ,........!VOTE FOR JOE!
and if trump wins again, THEY WILL BE ARMED, TRAINED, AND READY
edit on 2021-11-26T18:31:55-06:00pmpp31America/Chicago by cappie because: added sentences

edit on 2021-11-26T18:40:06-06:00pmpp40America/Chicago by cappie because: YEP, SENTNCES

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
www.foxnews.com...

Running a vehicle into a crowd of people is not a form of protest , That is a form of terrorism .

The Left media have propped these groups up and refused to condemn them and in doing so they have created a monster .

April 6, 2022

Thanks to BLM and ANTIFA terrorism, Kenosha county Wisconsin (where Kyle Rittenhouse single handedly ended the nationwide rioting in 2020) has now flipped RED.

Kenosha county was run by Democrats for many years. That has now changed, and is an indicator of what is to come nationwide in November of this year.

Kenosha "flips" from Blue to Red: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A lot flipped red in WI yesterday. Although there wasn't a lot on the ballot SE WI replaced a liberal appeals court judge with a conservative and a lot of liberal school board members were ousted. Not surprisingly the acting dem mayor officially got elected. In Dec his nephew was arrested for carjacking and raping an old lady and in the last couple of weeks his criminal brother shot somebody and was arrested in a standoff. For some reason you can't fix stupid in bigger cities.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Bureau of Land Management?

i suppose, oh wait, it's the other blm!

someone mentioned a russian general, in another thread as being antifa. tufur wuts hisnameski

i say good! about time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join