It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems BLM and Antifa are officially domestic terrorist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Running a vehicle into a crowd of people is not a form of protest , That is a form of terrorism .

The Left media have propped these groups up and refused to condemn them and in doing so they have created a monster .

This is a blatant act of terrorism.

Seems that some in the BLM "movement" are taking this as a sign that it is time to begin a "revolution".

Perhaps it is time to remove the veil of virtuosity and unmask themselves as the agent of the Globalist color revolution they are.

It IS terrorism. Especially when the guy has allegiance to an islamic terrorist organization. Darrell Brooks Belongs to Black Supremacist Sect of Islam Called ‘The Five Percent Nation’, He Committed Vehicular Jihad

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I remember when Muslims were characterized wholesale as a subhuman threat to our nation. Even the ones who had abided by our laws. I refuse to dignify that approach as it not only dehumanized innocent neighbors, but ourselves. Prosecute the criminals for their evident actions, that's what our laws dictate.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Because none of those terrorist members are in the upper eschelon of BLM, organizing and calling plays? Are you sure they all are good honest folk that would never encourage violence and looting for a political outcome?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Threat:
a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.

How many laws exist that handle "threats: perceived and actual"?

It again goes back to ideology. The Muslim thing, the Japanese thing, the Irish thing are off topic.

A threat is covered by the law to be dealt with just as much as an action is. Is their ideology a threat? If yes, then the law can and should.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Before we get carried away using a push broom as a paint brush, let's be specific here. BLM is not a terrorist movement, it has terrorist members inside of it who BLM as a cohesive agency are obligated to expose and submit to authorities for judicial processing.

Ooooooh.... we're so close to being on the same page... but the funny thing is I do see BLM as a terrorist movement with terrorist members hiding amongst and behind good people with good intentions to protest peaceably and honorably for a cause bigger than themselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

Threat:
a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.

How many laws exist that handle "threats: perceived and actual"?

It again goes back to ideology. The Muslim thing, the Japanese thing, the Irish thing are off topic.

A threat is covered by the law to be dealt with just as much as an action is. Is their ideology a threat? If yes, then the law can and should.

Ideologies don't kill people, the same way guns don't kill people. We don't arrest the NRA we arrest those people who use weapons recklessly or maliciously.

originally posted by: Boadicea

Before we get carried away using a push broom as a paint brush, let's be specific here. BLM is not a terrorist movement, it has terrorist members inside of it who BLM as a cohesive agency are obligated to expose and submit to authorities for judicial processing.

Ooooooh.... we're so close to being on the same page... but the funny thing is I do see BLM as a terrorist movement with terrorist members hiding amongst and behind good people with good intentions to protest peaceably and honorably for a cause bigger than themselves.

So close indeed. See my above response.

edit on 23-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

A gun doesn't direct your thoughts, an ideology does. Comparison doesn't work. Unless you're arguing Manifest Destiny didn't lead to the trail of tears or catholic extremism lead to the witch trials.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Big city issues, we small towns will take care of ourselves properly.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Is that definition applicable to any other group, though? What percentage of members have to be one way or the other forghe group as a whole to be terrorist? Or is it the ideology itself that leads to violence that needs to be listed as terroristic?

That's the difference between justice and prejudice. Putting in actual effort and critical thinking skills to distinguish between people who have broken the law and people who have not. Is that too much to ask?

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well if you look at all the peaceful Antifa/BLM actions like their charities, soup kitchens, how they help homeless nuns with the shopping and sprinkle rainbows out their asses, how can anyone think that they are terrorists?

Believe it or not, there are many volunteers and philanthropists in BLM who are much like you just described. But that's not useful to the media so it stays quiet.

Im sure there were plenty of real nice people who were Nazi too

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

A gun doesn't direct your thoughts, an ideology does. Comparison doesn't work. Unless you're arguing Manifest Destiny didn't lead to the trail of tears or catholic extremism lead to the witch trials.

If they uncover any form of communicated directive between BLM leadership and the jackass in the red SUV then you may have a point and they will have reasonable cause to investigate and apprehend the complicit parties. But that's far from dismantling BLM as a terrorist organization.

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Is that definition applicable to any other group, though? What percentage of members have to be one way or the other forghe group as a whole to be terrorist? Or is it the ideology itself that leads to violence that needs to be listed as terroristic?

That's the difference between justice and prejudice. Putting in actual effort and critical thinking skills to distinguish between people who have broken the law and people who have not. Is that too much to ask?

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well if you look at all the peaceful Antifa/BLM actions like their charities, soup kitchens, how they help homeless nuns with the shopping and sprinkle rainbows out their asses, how can anyone think that they are terrorists?

Believe it or not, there are many volunteers and philanthropists in BLM who are much like you just described. But that's not useful to the media so it stays quiet.

Im sure there were plenty of real nice people who were Nazi too

If a pedophile priest is arrested for abusing children does that implicate their entire congregation as being subject to prosecution also?

I too am interested in making examples out of the ruffian delinquents who hide behind the BLM banner but examples must be calm and measured, not wild and reckless. Prosecution depends on evidence and not merely association.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If you allow terrorist to operate under your name, support in any fashion terrorist actions your a terrorist. Might be just a support arm you know like admin, motor transport, aircraft maintenance, in the military. You might not be out there doing the looting, rioting and killing but your helping the ones who do which is just as bad in a terrorist organization .

edit on 23-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I'm doing my best to avoid condemning an entire community based on the violence of a few.

Blm is not condemning the violence of its members so they are supporting it by not stopping it. Open your eyes.

BLM does not condemn because they encourage it.
Tzar is ignorant on the subject or is part of the group....or just being purposely contrary.

Tzar is clearly a sympathizer. You won't get unbiased opinion from him.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Tzar is ignorant on the subject or is part of the group....or just being purposely contrary.

That's not fair to Tzar (and it isn't cool). I won't speak for Tzar, but I see the points being made and they are good points.

We differ in our perspective only in that I see the rot at the top, with the very founding of the organization, and it's almost instantanous acceptance, promotion and funding by political critters -- including Obama and all his minions -- for the sole purpose of benefiting Obama and all his minions.

At the local level, people of all races and walks of life wanted to support their purported mission and injustice -- or what they perceived as injustice. The grassroots people were angry and determined, but peaceful and well within their rights to assemble and protest.

Which was/is used as cover for bad actors to hide behind while committing their dirty deeds with a very sinister agenda. With time, experience, and the benefit of hindsight, many of those same people were fulfilling the purported mission of BLM doing all the right things in their own communities, with no help or support from the national organization.

There is definitely a distinction to be made. And it must be made if we are to expose the lie -- and the agenda.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If a pedophile priest is arrested for abusing children does that implicate their entire congregation as being subject to prosecution also?

One, maybe not. Enough as needed to build a pattern then yes.
As in the numerous investigations that have exposed cover-ups of priestly abuse.

So how many times does a BLM/Antifa member have to do something violent until it equitable?

If they uncover any form of communicated directive between BLM leadership and the jackass in the red SUV then you may have a point and they will have reasonable cause to investigate and apprehend the complicit parties. But that's far from dismantling BLM as a terrorist organization.

Maybe I am misunderstanding, but you seem super prejudiced in not blaming the organization for any of it's members actions.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

You are very obviously misunderstanding. I recommend clearing your mind of any preconception about who you think I am and rereading all my responses.

originally posted by: VierEyes

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I'm doing my best to avoid condemning an entire community based on the violence of a few.

Blm is not condemning the violence of its members so they are supporting it by not stopping it. Open your eyes.

Tzar is clearly a sympathizer. You won't get unbiased opinion from him.

Disagreeing with knee jerk reactionary blanket persecution regardless of who has been charged with criminal conduct is sympathizing with terrorists? I hadn't thought of it like that.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

A person is bad not an ideology is what I get from your responses, yes?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Mostly correct. There's faulty logic and then there's criminal misconduct. It seems we finally are making progress in this exchange. Huzzah.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Then Antifa is a pointless group. Fascism worked until the persons, leaders, took it too far. Italy and Germany saw improvements until that one guy went a little too far.

Communism worked until that one guy went too far.

Sharia worked until that one guy went too far.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: carewemust

Before dope-head George Floyd was removed from this planet, President Trump asked Attorney General Barr to declare ANTIFA as Domestic Terrorists. Barr told him "no".

Barr is part of the old guard. He knew that going after Antifa or BLM he'd be kicked out of the club. Same with voter fraud. The entire Federal Government is Antifa. They terrorize the middle class because the middle class tries to hold them accountable for breaking laws and stealing tax dollars.

Once their command-and-control is known, we can shut them down. Can't stop a couple million citizens who are willing to die to preserve America.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Indeed. But criminal prosecution starts and ends with the decision makers at the top, if in fact it can be proven there are decisions being made that can be prosecuted.

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Before dope-head George Floyd was removed from this planet, President Trump asked Attorney General Barr to declare ANTIFA as Domestic Terrorists. Barr told him "no".

Barr is part of the old guard. He knew that going after Antifa or BLM he'd be kicked out of the club. Same with voter fraud. The entire Federal Government is Antifa. They terrorize the middle class because the middle class tries to hold them accountable for breaking laws and stealing tax dollars.

Once their command-and-control is known, we can shut them down. Can't stop a couple million citizens who are willing to die to preserve America.

I'm sure there are another couple million somewhere willing to hold vigil over your grave and reflect on the consequences of your choices, should it come to that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join