It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried about my wife

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

edit on 23-11-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

It's the Sh!tiest position the government has forced on employers to pass on to the ones that make the wheels turn.

They got that one down after 9-11. Airline employees on international flights are empowered to check one's passport and visa to determine if one can fly to another country. Not a government official like border control. A damned airline employee. And everyone went along with it because we needed to fly places. Well, here we are.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

We had these in the 50's in school:

Smallpox
Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis...and Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox..

All of them

Ergo? Your premise is we should be seeing issues now...later...as you suggest current vax would do?

Wow...It's always been 50-50
edit on 11212330America/ChicagoTue, 23 Nov 2021 10:39:23 -060039202100000023 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Shooting that experimental poison inside a body that already is protected with numerous T cells makes no sense.

So easy to find information throughout internet by medical professionals showing us FACTS
about the dangers concerning this experimental drug which is NOT a vaccine.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

We had these in the 50's in school:

Smallpox
Diphtheria*
Tetanus*
Pertussis...and Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox..

All of them

Ergo? Your premise is we should be seeing issues now...later...as you suggest current vax would do?

Wow...

You do understand that the covid vax is an MRNA vax right? And no other MRNA vaccine has ever been Approved

You are comparing apples to freaking cars. These are the first MRNA vaccines ever used on humans EVER

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dude, stop her!

She's your wife! Save her the pain!

She's being subjected to medical tyranny and you're letting it happen!? Why?

It's just money. It's not worth your life! Your wife is her own person but at least looks at both sides! There is nothing good coming from these so called vaccines!

What will it take!? Booster number 80 to stay fully vaxxed? Come on man, tell her to stop!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Please, take some time to get to know the difference between traditional vaccines and mRNA vaccines, which is a new technique, albeit in the making for over 30 years, now finally tested on humans, LIVE! GLOBALLY! Fun times ahead, yay!

Check the picture I posted about adverse effects, you'll see the main difference.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Dude, stop her!

She's your wife! Save her the pain!

She's being subjected to medical tyranny and you're letting it happen!? Why?

It's just money. It's not worth your life! Your wife is her own person but at least looks at both sides! There is nothing good coming from these so called vaccines!

What will it take!? Booster number 80 to stay fully vaxxed? Come on man, tell her to stop!

I have to agree, even though I don't have knowledge of what exactly will happen. I want whats best for you people and I think its best not to take it.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol
Of course. My point. So...?

EMT/Adv Life Support

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Opinions right or wrong on this?

It's us kids of the 50s + 60s that were forced to take all those!

We kinda paved the way for you to be concerned. We..had no choice in school.

Catholic school. In uniform. All lined up...like lemmings to the cliff!

So .I get it.

Thnx, ✌️
edit on 11214130America/ChicagoTue, 23 Nov 2021 10:45:41 -060045202100000041 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
....and more than a little pissed.

Last week, the hospital where my wife works gave the employees an ultimatum. Get the vax by the end of November or get suspended. They will not outright fire you, but you'll be suspended till you comply. Up till now, it had been available, but not mandatory, but for some reason, they are just now making up their minds.

See how insidious this is ? This is how they get you. We can't force you to take it, but we'll take away your livelihood till you do what we say and if you quit, well too bad for you. My wife has blood pressure and kidney problems and takes several meds a day. Her Dad has had a triple bypass, clotting issues and her Mom has had a stroke, so her family history is not great.

She got her first jab yesterday and her arm is sore and she's not feeling her best this morning. I will be keeping a very close eye on her.

With those kinds of pre-existing conditions, have you considered what her prognosis would be if she got COVID19 without being vaccinated?

Here’s an online mortality risk calculator where you can put in variables like age, weight, pre-existing conditions, etc. and get an idea of risk:

covid19risktools.com:8443...

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

She's already had it.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes, you survived, thank god, now take a look what mRNA vaccines are doing to people.

They make the public 'believe' that they understand everything about the imunesystem and inject them with substances they really don't know # about to be honest, because I am sure it's all going to be waaay more complex than they ever thought.

Humanity is a babyrace... Do you think we conquered science?
edit on 23-11-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Besides, do you think gene therapy on DNA level is going to work for every single different person out there?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

My spouse is in the same situation as your wife but my spouse is pregnant and we refuse to get the shot for our own reasons .
1.efficacy
2.what happens to the child in 1 or 2 or even when they're 50 years old.
3.we're tired of Joe's hesitantcy on vaccinations in 2019.
4.how can a pregnant woman get a full dose and the baby be ok when they current recommend a quarter dose for children.
5.her body her choice.
Should we trust the government under Joe biden or even Donald Trump.
6.pregnant women were not recommended to get the covid 19 shot in AUGUST 2021 and we're only a couple months past that date and now it's mandatory.

In the end we chose not to get the vaccine because of number 4 on my list.someone we knew that was pregnant, the baby's heart got attacked a week after the jab and they were told if it survived that it would need a pacemaker. It didn't survived.

Currently democrats and Republicans aren't really doing much to keep this country running on all cylinders when they plan to fire millions especially in the Healthcare field and its going to affect everyone that goes to the hospitals when they require care.

Many will lose health insurance for them and their families.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Tell her to take NAC. A lot of people with negative reactions to the vaccine are having success detoxing from it with NAC.

Heres a list of supplements that people are taking to detox themselves.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Insidious is the right word. Now I am being forced too and there is no chance I am going to make it/drag it out until Novavax comes out.

Watch for your loved ones, I wish her a good recovery.

That feels so surreal to type as a wish to someone who just got vaccinated. Nothing about this is right.

Best wishes!

edit on 23.11.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: drag it out

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Here in Knoxville, the local hospitals were going to terminate anyone who violated the mandate. As Tennessee is one of the states involved in the National law suit, they have decided to hold off until the court case is over. I personally know several doctors and many nurses that aren’t willing to take the vaccine.

If the mandates are approved by the courts there will be severely understaffed hospitals and other services for a long time throughout the southeast. This concerns me, hell we had to beg to get the cardiologist to see my mom before the end of next week.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Praying for your wife.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
Such a kind gesture 🤗 thank you👍🏼

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: 1947boomer

She's already had it.

new topics