It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried about my wife

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
....and more than a little pissed.

Last week, the hospital where my wife works gave the employees an ultimatum. Get the vax by the end of November or get suspended. They will not outright fire you, but you'll be suspended till you comply. Up till now, it had been available, but not mandatory, but for some reason, they are just now making up their minds.

See how insidious this is ? This is how they get you. We can't force you to take it, but we'll take away your livelihood till you do what we say and if you quit, well too bad for you. My wife has blood pressure and kidney problems and takes several meds a day. Her Dad has had a triple bypass, clotting issues and her Mom has had a stroke, so her family history is not great.

She got her first jab yesterday and her arm is sore and she's not feeling her best this morning. I will be keeping a very close eye on her.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Praying for you and your family. God be with you.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Best wishes for her to get through this with no health problems.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

My friend has the Rona right now.
Last Tuesday he was tested and it came back negative on Wednesday so he came back to work Thursday.
He still felt awful so he got tested again and was positive....ugh
No taste or smell

His wife is a nurse and does shifts in the covid unit.
She had the j&j vax I believe.
It changed her menstrual cycle but I didn't ask for details how it changed. She has the Rona now and feels terrible.
Yesterday she went in for the regenaron infusion IV.

He had it done and felt better after 24hrs.

I'm curious to see how each of them deals with the virus.
Will there be a difference between vax and no vax?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
She got her first jab yesterday and her arm is sore and she's not feeling her best this morning. I will be keeping a very close eye on her.

I got the jab on a Friday (both times); sore shoulder and lack of energy was the result over the weekend, but things were fine by Monday.
I hope her experience follows the same pattern

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's funny how these 'pro-vaxxers' all say they got the shot and theyre fine.

Son, you only JUST got the shot, give it a several years, give it a several booster shots, might want to compare how many side effects are reported with traditional vaccines next to mRNA vaccines, jezus.

Ok fine, the vaccine does help SHORT-TERM, in most cases, nobody knows what it does long term.. I fear the worst to be honest. Don't want to upset you but it's not exactly looking good...

Take care.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

She got her first jab yesterday and her arm is sore and she's not feeling her best this morning. I will be keeping a very close eye on her.

It was the second injection that really made me sick. My sister ( 5X stroke champion )who I was really worried for, did fine with the first Moderna, general malaise but fine. It was the second shot that made me very I'll and my sister did get somewhat I'll but got over it 3 days later.

It's a risk, short answer... still a hard pass if offered. But this is happening everywhere, even here in Pittsburgh many healthcare professionals from the Environmental Services to Nurses and Doctors are being forced to make a choice.

(STRANGE as they are not forcing the vaccine, yet; if you wish to continue to receive your Livelihood...
You have to comply)

It's the Sh!tiest position the government has forced on employers to pass on to the ones that make the wheels turn.

I'll pray for all of you.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Edit: cleaned🙄
edit on 23-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I'm concerned about long term effects as well.
Not for myself because I'm 50 and male but my 19 yr old daughters future is a different story.

As I mentioned above, I know a lady who's cycle was effected.
Will there be long term issues down the line?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm not a "pro-vaxxer". I'm just a patient accepting medical advice. I'm not interested in "campaigning" on medical issues, either way.

Notice the context. All I was doing was offering encouragement to a worried husband, when the jab had already been taken. No case was being argued.

Thank you for the compliment of calling me "son". I am two months short of my seventieth birthday.

P.S. Your post appeared in my notifications as a reply to mine, in case you ask why I responded.
edit on 23-11-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Good thoughts and prayers, we have certainly been put in a situation I'd never seen in America.

That said in all likelihood she will have temporary minor issues at the most, if at all.

Anecdotally in my family

Twice vaccinated sister 63-year-old lifetime smoker she is fine but still ill-tempered personality

Twice vaccinated mother 82 years old, we just got her back from the hospital less than 2 weeks 3 days after her 2nd dose we took her into the ER. She was in for 5 days we got her back home last Friday and we just now this morning finally got her blood pressure up over 100 in the morning. She sees her cardiologist in the morning and we will find out what to to do next.

Twice vaccinated daughter 27-year-old even she said she was wiped out after the 2nd Dose and the first dose made it where she couldn't raise her arm for 24 hours. 6 weeks later she is complaining of feeling the fever and sore stomach, she says its the stomach flu, and it may well be but she is on her 4th day of the stomach flu?

Twice vaccinated daughter's fiancee he was actually worse she said he was real feverish for 2 days dose 1 and 2 with the 2nd round he was nauseated as well

NON vaccinated BIL 61 years old got COVID over 2 months ago now, he had mild symptoms himself. My other sister also unvaccinated had to be hospitalized, during this time the BIL had a heart attack while at the hospital visiting my sister, he is out of the hospital and seems to have trouble with his throat like his daughter mentioned possibly "long covid"

4 vaccinated nieces and nephews are all fine and doing well as are the 6 nieces and nephews who aren't vaccinated.

The 77-year-old uncle who had COVID early last year is fine and recovered no over a year later no ill effects

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I still have some lingering affects still.
My 2nd Moderna was 6-12-21

Not everybody gets all the crap I got, But it's a good possibility.

Like I said and the OP Thread. They'll come for your Livelihood. You don't have to get any Vaccines, but you won't be allowed to participate in any activity deemed "dangerous" by the upper management (government bureaucrat Stamp pounder).

Document, document and document! That's what covered my butt working in healthcare.

Edit: I've had covid 4 times now. 2 times since I was vaxxed. Did the vaccine help make it easier? Nope! It wasn't any different than the first 2 times without the vaccine.
Annoying, but the same symptoms.

edit on 23-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Just quit your job.

You can get another job that pays just as well and wont mandate the jab.

And it doesnt have to be in your field.

People are begging for employees
edit on 23-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I'm sorry my man, the 'son' part was not specifically for you, I just got triggered by the so manyiest (spelling dafuq?) person to say they got vaxed and are fine.

All I want to say is, it's not because you have been fine for a week, month, year, multiple years, that it will never turn on you.

Anyways, my apolagies and also in general to people who trust this vaccine. I'm just fed up with the whole situation and I have read many different opinions and studies about it and I am very concerned.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here in Knoxville, the local hospitals were going to terminate anyone who violated the mandate. As Tennessee is one of the states involved in the National law suit, they have decided to hold off until the court case is over. I personally know several doctors and many nurses that aren’t willing to take the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So keep job or gamble with your life and she took the gamble.....

God forbid...but if she has severe side effects that lead to a permanent disability or death no one to blame..except herself.

A job over my life....no thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join