It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on the capitol. Damning video evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Mall security trying to close the gates? They were so terrified no reactionary force could be called because they were in a scary situation while in other news… burn loot and murder. Wonder how many proud assholes scored free Jordan’s that day?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: PurpleFox
300,000,000+ guns in circulation and not a single one used by “insurrectionists” on January 6th?

Lol okay.

It is all about suvs now. Guns are sooo yesterday.

How many more people need to die before we require a license to drive an SUV, and require it to be registered.

Oh, wait.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

originally posted by: PurpleFox
300,000,000+ guns in circulation and not a single one used by “insurrectionists” on January 6th?

Lol okay.

It is all about suvs now. Guns are sooo yesterday.

How many more people need to die before we require a license to drive an SUV, and require it to be registered.

Oh, wait.

The background check is going to be horrible.......

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
The garage door is chain driven with a counter balance spring load. In other words, its electric powered.

Like the magnetic locks on all entry doors that were opened from the inside to invite the peaceful protesters in for a tour of the Capitol.

It was judge Sullivan who's son filmed the snuffing of Ashley for CNN.
The same Sullivan who's holding political prisoners under a false conjecturing.

edit on (11/23/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

*Capitol

Wow, they got the door opened and stood around. How terrifying.

Also, you don't go in unarmed if you're planning an insurrection.

Also, an insurrection requires removing the current president. Democrats and their failed butthurt impeachment attempts were more of an insurrection than this will ever be.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Sounds like a lot of y’all condone the actions of these people and the others who participated in the Jan 6th invasion.

I for one do not. If I did, I would gather a pose together and “peacefully” enter your home and drink what ever fine alcohol you possess. If you have no issue with what you see in this video, you should have no issue with me and the gang doing that.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxsMore importantly-Is Joe Biden going to continue shatting his pants in public or has his little operation solved that problem?
Thought you would be 'in the know' so to speak.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Could you cite an irrational critique of Joe Biden?

And how does BDS, a term not even acknowledged by wikipedia when in fact TDS has its own page, have the credibility you wish it had when one looks at Biden's approval ratings?

I dont know why anyone takes politics so seriously

You must have missed the latest opportunistic power grab happening worldwide since bat flu became a thing almost two years ago.

Did you blink?

edit on 23-11-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm really just not seeing the "attack" part of the "attack on the capitol".

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Many people, including many on these boards are saying that the police let the insurrectionists into the capitol on January 6th, however we have some of the latest video evidence from the Justice department that shows a different situation…

This was an assault against the US capital. The officers are clearly trying to get the doors closed.

Many people are saying these people are insurrectionists, rebels, even domestic terrorists. I am hearing this too.

To claim January 6th was anything but an attempted coup to reinstall the orange man back onto his porcelain throne is kidding themselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I'm really just not seeing the "attack" part of the "attack on the capitol".

Breaking through windows and doors? Someone got shot and killed? Rampaging through the hall ways, stealing. What would you call it?
edit on 23-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Many people, including many on these boards are saying that the police let the insurrectionists into the capitol on January 6th, however we have some of the latest video evidence from the Justice department that shows a different situation…

This was an assault against the US capital. The officers are clearly trying to get the doors closed.

Many people are saying these people are insurrectionists, rebels, even domestic terrorists. I am hearing this too.

To claim January 6th was anything but an attempted coup to reinstall the orange man back onto his porcelain throne is kidding themselves.

There's a giant hole in the "this was a planned coup/insurrection" theory.

Where are the guns?

If you believe the media, there are millions of racist white people in militias and they are the biggest threat to this country. If they came to take over the government, why would they come without guns?

Are you contending that they were there to overthrow the federal government of the United States but they were too decent to break DC's gun laws?

I have no doubt some planning was involved in some of the groups. But the idea that they planned to overthrow the government is asinine.

How many have been charged with insurrection? It is an actual charge, on the books in US federal code:
linky

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Sounds like a lot of y’all condone the actions of these people and the others who participated in the Jan 6th invasion.

I for one do not. If I did, I would gather a pose together and “peacefully” enter your home and drink what ever fine alcohol you possess. If you have no issue with what you see in this video, you should have no issue with me and the gang doing that.

I highly doubt you have any friends to bring over.
They’ve all moved on from Trump except you.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

💡

Would they have let people in if CNN wasn't there to film it?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I support the lawful gathering and protest.
The lawbreaking, not so much.

Sounds like you are against lawful protests.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No one video tells the whole tale... and you damn well know it, despite your small-minded OP. This is only damning for the guilty... and everyone who tries to pass this off as damning to anyone except those individuals who are in fact and in deed guilty.

Yes, we all know that there were bad people there doing bad things. We know that there were Antifa, agent provocateurs and FBI agents and informants among the crowd. We know that there instigators there knowingly and deliberately inciting trouble. This video seems to depict their efforts.

We also know that other good people who were exercising their absolute inalienable enumerated Constitutional rights to protest and petition their government for redress of their grievances were there. We know that police did allow -- and even invite! -- the protesters into the Capitol. We know that many nonviolent and nonaggressive protesters have been arrested, charged and prosecuted. We know that many of those political prisoners are still being held without bail, persecuted, beaten and tortured.

Can you tell me how many of the thugs in your video have been identified? Arrested? Charged? Prosecuted???

Further, there was no need for anyone to try to "reinstate" a sitting president. There was, however, a strong and urgent call to consider the objections and evidence of voter fraud before certifying the purported outcome of the election. And that is exactly what was about to happen when all hell broke loose, and congress scattered like roaches when you turn the light on, only to reconvene secretly at a different time and a different place to certify an uncertifiable election.

God willing, they will ALL rot in hell for eternity... and everyone who aided and abetted and their evil.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I have it on good authority it was "mostly peaceful."

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
‘reactionary force’

The only reactionary force that sticks out to me here is all the replies.
MDDoxs held out his finger and everyone is pulling it.
This whole thing made me giggle.
You guys got had……

😆😆😆🤪

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Swamp yankee thing

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I have it on good authority it was "mostly peaceful."

Oh it was way more peaceful and accommodating than the chop event.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Stop by anytime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join