It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack on the capitol. Damning video evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Many people, including many on these boards are saying that the police let the insurrectionists into the capitol on January 6th, however we have some of the latest video evidence from the Justice department that shows a different situation…

This was an assault against the US capital. The officers are clearly trying to get the doors closed.

Many people are saying these people are insurrectionists, rebels, even domestic terrorists. I am hearing this too.

To claim January 6th was anything but an attempted coup to reinstall the orange man back onto his porcelain throne is kidding themselves.
edit on 23-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+82 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I hear Pfizer is working on a pill for TDS and they say that it will be just as effective as the vaccine.

+59 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
When BLM and Antifa burn and loot neighborhoods aka peaceful protest, the left cheer. When people that don't share the same political opinion take their issue directly to the politicians, the left whine about it. Tell me again why we should take you serious?

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Was this an insurrection too?
Seattle insurrection?

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It was a protest, that is what it was the people vs the government, protest, plain and simple, now show me the videos of antifa beating and killing people while burning their business during the peaceful protest, that is where the real domestic terrorism was all about.

You can put lipstick on a pig but is still a pig, is not comparison the media applauded murder and vandalism in our streets while demonizing a protest against government.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Sorry. The media and the left set the tone of what is “acceptable” protesting the previous summer.

I don’t agree with the destructive protest at the capital, nor the destructive protest of cities.

How about you? Are you going to condemn all violent protests? Or just pick and choose?

CNN's Chris Cuomo blasted for suggesting protesters don't have to be 'peaceful'

www.foxnews.com...

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

OH GOD! help this person

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
"Insurection". LMAO. A dude kicked back in pelosi's chair drinking her beer.

A dude running around in a horned helmet, and a bunch of weenies wandering around in the capital building.

Lamest insurrection ever.

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Your being brainwashed, it's pointless to discuss with you.
Seek help.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

does that pill work for BDS also as that seems just as prevelant to us non US members of these boards. I dont know why anyone takes politics so seriously, ALL politicians are not interested in you or I and to believe otherwise shows the battle for your mind has already been lost.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I see a bunch of mostly peaceful ANTIFA/BLM/FBI infiltrators pretending to be proud patriots who got tricked into the Capitol.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Who gave you authority to speak for non US members of anything?
What is that like a union?

does that pill work for BDS also as that seems just as prevelant to us non US members of these boards. I dont know why anyone takes politics so seriously, ALL politicians are not interested in you or I and to believe otherwise shows the battle for your mind has already been lost.
:

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

To claim January 6th was anything but an attempted coup to reinstall the orange man back onto his porcelain throne is kidding themselves.

Lol
Sure they did
It is why they showed up unarmed.

Lololololololololol
You were selling the juicy smollyay story too, weren't ya?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Your claim might have some bite if Trump was actually not the current President when it happened, You can't put somebody back on to something they are already sitting on...thats kinda common sense.

BTW Who has been charged with anything other than what trespassing or vandalism? Show Me a charge thats equates to attempting a coup or insurrection.

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
'Latest video from the Department of Justice'.

The same A holes that are swatting soccer moms.

What a load of crap.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Yeah, they should have totally burned down a neighborhood instead, huh?

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
300,000,000+ guns in circulation and not a single one used by “insurrectionists” on January 6th?

Lol okay.

(post by Faeded removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's all in one's perspective. I see peaceful people who are peacefully protesting. Those people who threw a trash can and sprayed what looks like mace where doing it peacefully.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
300,000,000+ guns in circulation and not a single one used by “insurrectionists” on January 6th?

Lol okay.

It is all about suvs now. Guns are sooo yesterday.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join