It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major medical journal slams the jab. It must be stopped.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: ScepticScot

Wikipedia also says this...

Yes, it does. And I noted that his work was not without controversy.

But it's also important to note that the sources quoted do not cite their own clinical studies, only opinions and conventional wisdom.

...denies that it makes a "convincing argument"... contradicts "every dietary recommendation represented by the American Cancer Society, American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association"... not possible to draw any conclusions from Gundry's own research... "are not supported by mainstream nutritional science"...

While all of those comments may technically be true, they are also subjective and inconclusive. None offer any clinical studies or evidence to support their own positions. There may in fact be such research, but it isn't cited, and therefore offers no real credibility over Gundry's research and conclusions.

Not only has Gundry conducted and analyzed medical research in support of his conclusions, a quick look on PubMed shows that many other studies have been conducted and published which support Gundry's research --

PubMed -- Lectins

-- as well as other research on lectins as healing agents. Some of the research pre-dates the publication of Dr. Gundry's research.

I have no position or opinion on the research itself, because I don't know enough to have a position. But I will give more credit to actual clinical researched published in a major medical journal before the opinions and conventional wisdom spouted as the ultimate and final authority.

The first 3 papers in your your link are about the benefits of lectins, which is completely contrary to Gundry's claims( which is basically to avoid them all together).

Which is kind of the point that his claims are completely at odds with the overwhelming amount of research.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They say ther are woke.
but they are blind.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The first 3 papers in your your link are about the benefits of lectins, which is completely contrary to Gundry's claims( which is basically to avoid them all together).

Which is kind of the point that his claims are completely at odds with the overwhelming amount of research.

Big big sigh... As I noted, there were also many links studying the healing properties of lectins. Which means nothing in the big picture, or in terms of Gundry's research and conclusions specifically. The fact that Big Pharma is likewise studying a natural substance for maximum profit isn't surprising, or impressive.

The human body cannot survive without water, but water can also kill us. Anything and everything we put in our bodies can have negative consequences in the wrong amounts or the wrong combinations or under the wrong conditions. I have not read Gundry's research, nor any other research, and I have no intention of doing so. So I have no idea if Gundry is saying that ALL lectins are ALWAYS bad for EVERYONE... or if he is citing specific circumstances, sources, amounts, individual circumstances, pre-existing conditions, and so on and so forth.

Maybe Gundry is right, maybe he's partly right, maybe he's completely wrong. I don't know. I doubt you know either or you would be more specific in your objections. So believe who and what you want to believe for whatever reasons you so choose -- or no reason at all.

I don't care.

I've said what I have to say about the matter. I'm good leaving it right here. I hope you are as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Big big sigh... As I noted, there were also many links studying the healing properties of lectins. Which means nothing in the big picture, or in terms of Gundry's research and conclusions specifically. The fact that Big Pharma is likewise studying a natural substance for maximum profit isn't surprising, or impressive.

The human body cannot survive without water, but water can also kill us. Anything and everything we put in our bodies can have negative consequences in the wrong amounts or the wrong combinations or under the wrong conditions. I have not read Gundry's research, nor any other research, and I have no intention of doing so. So I have no idea if Gundry is saying that ALL lectins are ALWAYS bad for EVERYONE... or if he is citing specific circumstances, sources, amounts, individual circumstances, pre-existing conditions, and so on and so forth.

Maybe Gundry is right, maybe he's partly right, maybe he's completely wrong. I don't know. I doubt you know either or you would be more specific in your objections. So believe who and what you want to believe for whatever reasons you so choose -- or no reason at all.

I don't care.

I've said what I have to say about the matter. I'm good leaving it right here. I hope you are as well.

Your choice of also would suggest some of them are supporting his claims.

Gundrys claims that lectins ate the big bad bogeyman and should be avoided ( or buy the supplements to protect you from them that he sells at what I am sure is a very reasonable price)

The fact that other scientists study lectins does make his claimd legitimate when they overwhelmingly do not support his conclusions.

The point in relation to the topic is that he has an apprent history of making claims that do not seem backed by the evidence That does not automatically make his claims in this paper wrong but maybe a tad more research is required before we start locking up all the doctors and nurses as suggested by the source of the OP.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Basically, it is all irrelevant as the damage has been done, we can only mitigate what is logically going to happen in the near future. This is the best projection I have heard nobody is going to like it, but it is what it is. Based on the existing data. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Basically, it is all irrelevant as the damage has been done, we can only mitigate what is logically going to happen in the near future. This is the best projection I have heard nobody is going to like it, but it is what it is. Based on the existing data. www.bitchute.com...

Must be legit its on bitchute.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Some times it depends on the classifications
no jab
one Jab
two jabs < 14 days
are being tracked as NOT vaccinated in some studies..

Only 2 Jabs > 14 days and less than 6 months count as fully vaccinated - easy cherry pickings.

Whistleblower: FDA and CDC Ignore Damning Report that over 90% of a Hospital’s Admissions were Vaccinated for Covid-19 and No One Was Reporting This to VAERS

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Totally convinced by someone on a anti vax website, reading a single line out of an study they dont link to, then saying any medical staff giving the jab will be struck off and arrested.

Stop the Jab now!!!!!

Finally, you are on board. Thank God you came to your senses.

Oh wait I was just...../s

Guess what that sarc on your part is what the facts will eventually be in your on head. The truth keeps coming until they burn the records to keep it from us.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

this one is on youtube, so it's true right? or can you use data to disprove him?

(post by anonentity removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

That was a really great vid, and is telling as the papers that don't go with the narrative do not get published. The final risk assessment is that the vaccine does not outweigh the risk, and yet they still jab on. Some really interesting data. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

COVID-19 Vaccines Safe and Effective?
Do We Have Safe and Effective Options for Treatment
By Epoch Video November 21, 2021 Updated: November 21, 2021
www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this one is on youtube, so it's true right? or can you use data to disprove him?

Or we could use proper sources like grown ups.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Totally convinced by someone on a anti vax website, reading a single line out of an study they dont link to, then saying any medical staff giving the jab will be struck off and arrested.

Stop the Jab now!!!!!

Finally, you are on board. Thank God you came to your senses.

Oh wait I was just...../s

Guess what that sarc on your part is what the facts will eventually be in your on head. The truth keeps coming until they burn the records to keep it from us.

I suppose its possible that I might suffer some catastrophic brain injury that makes me start believing the anti vax bull# that gets pushed on the site.

Until then I will stick with reality thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The reality is if most people were given a choice, they would not get the covid vax and society would have moved on accepting covid-19 as a permanent fixture such as the flu and we would have forgotten about the pandemic already. That's reality.

The division is not caused by anti-vaxxers. It is caused by the government and pro-vaxxers and people deathly afraid of Covid refusing to accept reality.

It does not matter how hard you push it. It doesn't matter if you enter 1000 online debates trying to argue with people on why you think they should get the vax. It won't make a difference.

You are not living in reality. You are delusional in your efforts. No matter what, this is not going to end in compliance. The government will either give in and give up or it will end in violence.

You can't actually live in "reality" if you think this is going to end any other way. The problem with trying to scare the other half of the population into taking the vax is that many of us have already caught Covid..and many of us have caught it multiple times. And our immune systems have already adapted. Fear tactics aren't going to work. And if you try to use force, history has shown it's not going to end well. THAT'S reality for you.

edit on 24-11-2021 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
It's good to see CIRCULATION come out against the clot shots, very good.

Peter McCullough and many hundreds, perhaps thousands, of qualified doctors and nurses and scientists have come out against the shots for 8 months or more, but the media keeps pushing them.

The bad individuals within the media and the American Medical Association are in the driver's seat, and continue to hammer the gullible and frightened public with propaganda and pressure pushing the shots.

One can be an optimist about the future, but it looks bleak to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

May be because nurses realize it is very easy to de-anonymize them after such reports?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: donscorpio

The reality is if most people were given a choice, they would not get the covid vax and society would have moved on accepting covid-19 as a permanent fixture such as the flu and we would have forgotten about the pandemic already. That's reality.

The division is not caused by anti-vaxxers. It is caused by the government and pro-vaxxers and people deathly afraid of Covid refusing to accept reality.

It does not matter how hard you push it. It doesn't matter if you enter 1000 online debates trying to argue with people on why you think they should get the vax. It won't make a difference.

You are not living in reality. You are delusional in your efforts. No matter what, this is not going to end in compliance. The government will either give in and give up or it will end in violence.

You can't actually live in "reality" if you think this is going to end any other way. The problem with trying to scare the other half of the population into taking the vax is that many of us have already caught Covid..and many of us have caught it multiple times. And our immune systems have already adapted. Fear tactics aren't going to work. And if you try to use force, history has shown it's not going to end well. THAT'S reality for you.

Where I live 80% of people have been vaccinated,by choice.

I doubt we would gave forgotten about the many more people who would have died if we hadn't had the vaccine.

There isn't really a division. There is a small number of anti vaxers who continue to lie and generally talk total bull#. Luckily most people see them for the idiots and liars they are.

That is the reality.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
It's good to see CIRCULATION come out against the clot shots, very good.

Peter McCullough and many hundreds, perhaps thousands, of qualified doctors and nurses and scientists have come out against the shots for 8 months or more, but the media keeps pushing them.

The bad individuals within the media and the American Medical Association are in the driver's seat, and continue to hammer the gullible and frightened public with propaganda and pressure pushing the shots.

One can be an optimist about the future, but it looks bleak to me.

When did circulation come out against the covid shirt?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

From the magazine you were talking about:

1CirculationCirculation. 2021;144:00–00. DOI: 10.1161/CIR.0000000000001051 xxx xxx, 2021Circulation is available at www.ahajournals.org/journal/circ

© 2021 American Heart Association, Inc.
EXPRESSION OF CONCERN
Expression of Concern: Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically
Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the
PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
This article expresses concern regarding abstract “Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase En-
dothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning” which originally
published November 8, 2021; www.ahajournals.org...
Soon after publication of the above abstract in Circulation, it was brought to the American Heart Association Com-
mittee on Scientific Sessions Program’s attention that there are potential errors in the abstract. Specifically, there are
several typographical errors, there is no data in the abstract regarding myocardial T-cell infiltration, there are no statisti-
cal analyses for significance provided, and the author is not clear that only anecdotal data was used.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Thu Nov 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join