It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bearing and the Real... On Rittenhouse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I just cannot fathom how dumb people can be. This show, The Real.. spouting such utter nonsense.

I felt compelled to post this, and had no idea where to, but it makes me want to rant, so here should do.

Bearing, an Aussie youtuber, who points out the absurd in this current world, makes perfect balance to these idiots on that show, as they discuss the Rittenhouse trial and accuse him with their blatant lies. All to the chagrin of mouth breathing imbeciles who take is as absolute truth.. These morons are the ones who incite violence.

I just can't.... it's too bloody absurd to consider how these fools think the way they do.. Holy buckets.

edit on 22-11-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Unless the whole thing is fake and just keeping everyone distracted from the most important events happen all around us.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Unless the whole thing is fake and just keeping everyone distracted from the most important events happen all around us.

I can agree with that. Either way, with the way things are going, we're screwed...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So when does the trial start on that long-forgotten woman whose last name is Epstein Maxwell?

Oh wait... that's this week, right?

Coincidence, I guess...

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmMon, 22 Nov 2021 23:40:34 -060040 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So when does the trial start on that long-forgotten woman whose last name is Epstein Maxwell?

Coincidence, I guess...

It's always a coincidence.

Plandemic, outrage over this trial outcome, anything to keep people watching a different channel.

I wonder what is next, tbh.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Coincidence, I guess...

Plandemic, outrage over this trial outcome, anything to keep people watching a different channel.

Aliens most likely

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Coincidence, I guess...

This guy probably knew what he was talking about...

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11amTue, 23 Nov 2021 00:05:35 -060005 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Lets be real, Kyle was a fool for going into such a dangerous situation with a loaded gun, whether he owned it legally or not. He was bound for trouble one way or another. Here's the bigger problem, a 17 year old kid shouldn't feel like it's their job to protect their community because the government and police refuse to take action. It's more foolish to stand on the side of the rioters who were burning down their community as a method of getting their message across. That method doesn't achieve anything except make 99% of the community hate you. But these people aren't exactly what you'd call the pinnacle of intelligence, after all they did attack a kid holding a rifle because they felt he represented some form of political opposition. That's what it really comes down to, and it's why the women in that video choose to frame this as a racial issue even though the victims were white. Those morons who Kyle shot got exactly what they deserved and Kyle had every right to defend himself, but if Kyle died I wouldn't have a huge amount of sympathy for him either, because he made some very dumb decisions which were likely to put his life in danger. He's just lucky it happened in the USA because almost anywhere else he would be in a prison right now.
edit on 23/11/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Coincidence, I guess...

This guy probably knew what he was talking about...

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

He sounds like a lunatic conspiracy theorist to me...

:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

You circled all around the real reason for the outrage.

They let the rioters run rampant. They were begging for a Rittenhouse figure to come forward, perhaps lots of them. And when they got one, they persecuted him because that's what they do. How dare anyone stand against their agitators?

The problem is that the system went against them. Their perfect symbol of political resistance was upheld and vindicated in his actions.

They're throwing tantrum of epic Greta Thunbergian proportions. No one thwarts their will. No one! HOW DARE YOU?!
edit on 23-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

join