It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Story Not Being Talked About - The Pfizer Whistleblower

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Out of any single story that’s emerged within the last few months regarding the mRNA vaccines , including all the published studies showing the adverse effects, the government/big tech censorship of thousands of doctors and scientists, the criminal attempt to withhold ivermectin (which has ended covid in Japan and Uttar Pradesh), the blatant disregard of natural immunity while pushing vaccines on 5-11 years whose odds of death from covid are 1 in a million--out of any story, this one is more important. That's because it's the literal foundation on which the mRNA vaccine argument is based on. The actual efficacy data was already questionable, but if this already questionable data was manipulated to make it seem more palitable, it's an earth shaking admission.

But first, let's rewind the clock 12 years. In 2009 Pfizer paid the largest criminal fine in history for paying off doctors, and faking trial results, among other things:

www.justice.gov...

So naturally, they were a great choice and the company we should trust for creating the most important drug in the history of mankind and bring to the market in record time, no less.

Naturally...

So when Pfizer completed their expedited phase III clinical trial, skipping animal model studies, and doing so within a 6-month window, for something that would normally take 5-10 years, we all waited in anticipation for the miracle cure.

Of course the original promise was that this miraculous vaccine with no serious side effects reported, would be to end the pandemic in record time. Some claimed a 100% efficacy. Some claimed "only" 95%. In any case, here was our savior.

Since then, things have played out quite a bit differently. Countries like Gibraltar that are 100% vaccinated are experiencing their largest covid waves yet, with a 275% increase. Needless to say, the definition of the word vaccine needed to be changed to accommodate the fact that this one does not prevent infection, or transmission. And it's even been changing on the fly from preventing hospitalization, to preventing severe hospitalization, to preventing a certain percentage of severe hospitalizations.

And all the while, the media has continued to beat the drum to get vaccinated, and now getting a booster, as well as vaccinating 5-11 years who have virtually zero risk from covid. The facts here don't really matter, it's more about constant brainwashing in the name of profit and power. For most people who aren't trolls or paid disinfo agents, it's very clear as to what's going on. For the rest, it’s going to take a bombshell, something along the lines of the story I'm talking about.

Robert Barnes, a high powered and well known lawyer explains his case with the whistle blower here:

Fast forward to 2 hours 9 minutes and 40 seconds. (&t=2h9m40s)

Not only does the whistle blower have screenshots, pictures, documents, and other witness testimony, the BMJ, which is one of the most prestigious medical journals in the world, did its own independent investigation and discovered the same thing.

BMJ Report on Pfizer Whistle Blower

When the whistle blower reported all of these issues to the FDA, the FDA immediately contacted their employer, Ventavia, who then subsequently fired them. This makes it pretty clear about what's going on.

The implications from this trial are pretty incredible. If the data we are using to justify handing out these vaccines and boosters to billions of people was faked and manipulated much like the 2009 lawsuit illustrated, then the entire world is going to be very, very upset. And it would explain the record number of adverse effects we are seeing from across the world, even with only the small fraction that get reported in vaers, there are still over 1.7 million adverse effects reported:

Vaers data

Here is a more detailed explanation:

edit on 22-11-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is a great wright-up. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks
BS at its finest.
And why would someone take an experimental "something" if it is useless. Common sense I think is what will be destroyed by this gene therapy crap. Not immediately though.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Thanks
BS at its finest.
And why would someone take an experimental "something" if it is useless. Common sense I think is what will be destroyed by this gene therapy crap. Not immediately though.

I'm pretty sure some lost their common sense immediately.

Have you read the posts even on ATS from the Branch Covidians?

As for me, I am going to soon celebrate getting through 2021 with my original DNA.

That I have to celebrate it only shows how far down the toilet we as a world are currently circling...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I bookmarked this post. I think our biggest chance of getting out of this nightmare would be through MSM. They would have to be blackmailed, bought out, hacked , persuaded to tell the truth for once.
Once the truth would be out , and with repeated exposure , only then can any changes happen for the better.
I think otherwise, it will continue to be swept under rugs, no matter how severely criminal it all is, simply because they can.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Thank you for this information. I was not aware of Robert Barnes and his courageous law suits against Pfizer. At 2 hours and 9 minutes the video gets powerful. I wish him God's Speed and will follow his work.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No wonder the FDA want's to hide the facts about the vaccines for 55 years.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
xa.sa...
short video on the aluminium in vaccines that keeps getting removed from main stream internet
edit on 23-11-2021 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wraiths

If the facts are out now, how can they hide them?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Wraiths

If the facts are out now, how can they hide them?

Do you really believe all the facts are out now?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
we probably don't have to do anything at this point except wait.

independentside.com... ths/

people are starting to see children and healthy athletes having heart attacks. It can't be more than a couple months before their mental barriers and indoctrination start breaking down and they start realizing they could all be in serious danger.

Once those people realize they could just croak at any time they are going to lose it. You've seen how crazy some of these people are about issues that don't matter in the least. Now imagine them finding out Big Pharma just injected them with AIDS. They will probably start hunting these doctors and media people down.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Viva Frei is not educated in firearms. He tells people to point out Grosskreutz glock had a round in the chamber. Like that means anything. You would be hard pressed to find anyone that carries a semi-auto pistol without one in the chamber.

You would be putting yourself at disadvantage by carrying a semi-auto pistol without a round in the chamber.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I don't think most people understand what they mean by using the term
"Great reset".

I am scared to death for my grand children right now.

And fear breeds hate!

I will take up residence in hell before I stand by and them be vaccinated.

They want to vaccinate everyone? They're going to have to earn it.
edit on 23-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

Dae

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

And the standard Reddit/pro vax reply will be (and I have seen it), "Its only one lab out of many, even if you take that lab's numbers away it is still Safe & Effective"

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Considering having even just 1 more serious adverse effect would have a dramatic effect on the overall safety profile, we know this is not true. Maddie Gray's injury was officially listed as "stomach issues," and she's currently in a wheelchair on a feeding tube and thats one of the ones we already know about.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

When the whistle blower reported all of these issues to the FDA, the FDA immediately contacted their employer, Ventavia, who then subsequently fired them. This makes it pretty clear about what's going on.

The implications from this trial are pretty incredible. If the data we are using to justify handing out these vaccines and boosters to billions of people was faked and manipulated much like the 2009 lawsuit illustrated, then the entire world is going to be very, very upset. And it would explain the record number of adverse effects we are seeing from across the world, even with only the small fraction that get reported in vaers, there are still over 1.7 million adverse effects reported:

This is excellent!

Thank you for bringing this info here, it is vital to have whistleblowers like this coming forward. It is not a surprise at all that this has been suppresed.

S&F

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

So when Pfizer completed their expedited phase III clinical trial, skipping animal model studies, and doing so within a 6-month window, for something that would normally take 5-10 years, we all waited in anticipation for the miracle cure.

Though I can agree with you 100% on how wrong the draconian way the Goverment is treating all this your statement above is wrong and nothing more than a false statement that plays itself over and over on the net.

First human trials with mRNA was in 2013
Its been around for 30+ years
The way it works they don't need 5 to 10 years as maybe once was in days of old, it isn't 1940 anymore...
Phase 3 trials had about 10 times the people than normal Phase 3 trails...
mRNA isn't a drug, its a natural recurring molecule that only makes protein, nothing more or less, and NOT gene therapy in anyway.
It last 1 day and the protein about 2 weeks tops, so long term effects are rare compared to real drugs.

edit on 23-11-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

That entire post was scare mongering dressed up as information---incomplete...missing many important contexts.

They even tell you they have nothing to tie directly to the vaccinations.

Furthermore where is the proof any of these people were vaccinated? Seems like I would need to take a lot of information at face value. Which is hardly beneficial
edit on am30Tuesdayam113022382am by atlantiswatusi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join