It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trend: Very little talk about aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Is it me or has to world in general gone pretty silent about aliens. I mean, many years ago there were LOADS of people publicly talking about it and it seemed there were more concerned people.
Nowadays it just looks like they have succesfully taken over and most of the opposition has been silenced.
Haven't heard the word Anunnaki in many years, which was very popular back then.

I just think the earth is a farm run by aliens.
Alot of civilizations talked about beings from the sky or strange humanoids etc...
It's even found in paintings on cave walls.

This suggests they have been with us for a long time now, the infiltration process has to be complete now.
Most people don't seem to sense there is something wrong with the world.

Makes me think they're either not real humans or have been 'sterilized' in that aspect.

Why does it feel like I'm the only real human being here?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

i am excited for the discussions on UAPs. It is still not as dramatic as I hoped, but there appears to be progress.

Unfortunately, the nutters are focusing on Covid and anti vaccines instead of spinning juicy ET stories.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

"Why does it feel like I'm the only real human being here?"

You are. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think shows like ‘Ancient Aliens’ made them a laughing stock for some and overloaded others with information. Also there are a lot more human space projects now to talk about.

Wait.... You are human?! Please disregard this. I know nothing. I am not here.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Yeah, there will definitely be information coming. But it's just to prep everyone for when they actually show themselves, also certain high-tech is supposedly going to be revealed.

Like project Stargate: which is said to be much faster than 5g and also causes slight electrical disturbances when used, causing lights to flicker just a tiny bit and ofcourse it causes cancer at warp speed.

I'm sure there is a #load of technology that will absolutely blow our minds, but I'm afraid the way it's being used will also blow our minds.

For instance: I've had a few times that some objects disappeared, like my cell phone, I call my number and I get voice mail, so it was turned off.

I go look everywhere, can't find it.

Then after an hour or so, I go back to my room and it's just there on my nighttable, and it was turned on with no missed calls or anything, even though my nighttable is one of the first places I looked.
But the context is that I have experienced many weird things, related to demons or aliens, I don't know, certainly something that has alot of power over this reality, probably by technological means.

Every 3 years, usually in the darker times of the year, when we get towards halloween, that's the time I go 'crazy'. I start feeling things, weird things start to happen, so many 'coicidences' that it's hard to believe and what not.

I've had alot of experiences that if matched with everything I have ever read in my life, well... I just have to believe.

I know 'something' is up and I know it's pretty bad, just don't know the details.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thank you, finally I will fit in somewhere. A sense of belonging.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I noticed recently that when Brian May was asked if he thought we are alone in the universe he replied that he was coming round to the idea that we might be. Brian May is an astrophysicist so it could be that the accepted official wisdom position is somewhat malleable lately.
edit on 22-11-2021 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No offense but where have you been the past 4 years? Since the release of the 3 DoD UFO videos there's been hundreds of articles, podcasts, discussions, movies, etc. all about UFO and the probability of alien life.

At the end of October (last month) NASA Chief Bill Nelson said "life probably exists outside Earth" qz.com...

NASA Chief Bill Nelson said a couple of weeks ago in our exploration of Mars we may find the origins of Man.

It's literally all over the main stream and second lane news....so....not sure why you think everything has gone quiet. It's literally the most discussion about the probability of alien life we've had....ever.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Type1338

I mean the population, there used to be more regular people talking about it. Now it seems nobody cares anymore.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

the human harvest, is ready

the error is ready to be terminated
edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Well, atleast I'll be usefull to someone for once.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Why does it feel like I'm the only real human being here?

Because you were programmed to feel like that. We know this is sometimes unnerving for you, but we see no reason to introduce changes in your code.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

You're all just a bunch of NPC's. And that is fine.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96

I mean the population, there used to be more regular people talking about it. Now it seems nobody cares anymore.

That really depends on which forums you are on and follow but now more than ever there are literally hundreds of discussions each week all across YouTube podcasts, Reddit, Twitter, and independent forums talking about UFOs and aliens. Literally everyday there are a myriad new podcasts discussing UFOs and aliens.

And these are literally just regular people having these discussions. I've followed the topic for 30 years and have never seen this much discussion or interest as I have since 2017.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

That was also a programmed answer.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I just noticed it on my facebook, there used to be some conversation going on here and there. Haven't hear anyone bring it up anymore.
What forum is that?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
First i thought the same but then i remembered how i realized a while ago that this "uap disclosure" MSM campaign only happens in the USA. And they make a show of it, make money with it and do it as long as possible. If they want to disclose anything, why don´t they simply do it?

I fear that campaign is a distraction of what happens right now in the few WEF infiltrated states.

Like: Oh, look, UFOs and aliens everywhere, they are real. And while you search the sky and everything else for those aliens and UFOs the WEF infiltrated world around you gets transformed into a dystopian hell.

Or maybe the disclosure is real, aliens are waiting right behind the moon with their fleet to visit us. They told some of the "more valuable humans" like presidents or whatever crap that they will come, when they will come and that they might bring some viruses as gifts and we should prepare the earthlings via jabs, masks, lockdowns etc. Would at least make a little sense, would help to understand the madness that is going on in the WEF infiltrated nations. But then there is the question again, why is this disclosure hype, especially in the MSM, only happening in the USA and not elsewhere in the world?

Worst thing of that disclosure hype is that a Tom DeLonge is involved, does make all that stuff not a bit more believable or
credible but quite the contrary.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

At least you still think you are human.

my differences have to be addressed. I've been looking and none of you no matter what ethnicity have the same shaped thumbs or skull as I do.

I am currently over forty and my bone structure has begun to grow not shrink.
Folk who are aware enough to notice what's around them freak out in my presence.

edit on 23-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I see youre always active in all the covid threads, far less in those about UAP. I hear they have tech to project UFOs and fake an invasion... still not as good as your projection

originally posted by: MDDoxs

i am excited for the discussions on UAPs. It is still not as dramatic as I hoped, but there appears to be progress.

Unfortunately, the nutters are focusing on Covid and anti vaccines instead of spinning juicy ET stories.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Substantial claims require substantial evidence, and judging by medias sad attempts. They aint got or know anything about them, other then whatever sky hopping, is real.

Could be a sentient, psychic space jellyfish fish, that takes corporal form in that of Spaghetti Monster to make it self more comprehensive to us for all I care.
edit on 23-11-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join