It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember when Trump went after the Big Pharma middle men?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It never gets discussed ,but i clearly remember him at a couple different rallies/speeches saying he had cut out the middle men and there was a lot of very rich and very powerful people very mad at him

He said there had been multiple threats against him

He even had himself behind bulletproof glass on the stage which he never did.

So what ever came of that?

I think this plandemic is what came of that . Big Pharma hitting back and hard

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
They are part of the reason(s) COVID19 was developed and strategically released ☠️☠️

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Big Pharma is and will ever be undefeated. If Trump couldn’t make a dent on them I don’t think any other politician will. They have so many tentacles up in Congress and elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Trump pissed a lot of people off, too many to count.
So much so, they did the unthinkable…..using the plandemic to implement massive voter fraud to steal the election to keep Trump from power.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Big Pharma is and will ever be undefeated. If Trump couldn’t make a dent on them I don’t think any other politician will. They have so many tentacles up in Congress and elsewhere.

I usually dont agree with you But you are spot on here

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
It never gets discussed ,but i clearly remember him at a couple different rallies/speeches saying he had cut out the middle men and there was a lot of very rich and very powerful people very mad at him

He said there had been multiple threats against him

He even had himself behind bulletproof glass on the stage which he never did.

So what ever came of that?

I think this plandemic is what came of that . Big Pharma hitting back and hard

YOU ARE A GENIUS for connecting all the dots like this!

This why the next President needs to be a brave Republican who doesn't care if the deep-state threatens his family.

Trump cared. Trump relented.

He won't even talk about the subject you bring up now. And no journalist is sharp enough (like you are) to remember this defining moment in his Presidency.

Thread Starred & Flagged with pleasure!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well, he said that then implemented operation warp speed to develop the damn vaccine in a dangerous timeframe bypassing the usual clinical trials.

Sorry mate, he’s one of them.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Well, he said that then implemented operation warp speed to develop the damn vaccine in a dangerous timeframe bypassing the usual clinical trials.

he relented he is either one of them or took the threats very seriously and STFU

It is what it is

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Sorry mate...someone in the Trump Administration came to him and said, "We'll develop a vaccine at warp speed. Just give us the green light sir!"

A businessman builder would obviously defer to "experts" on subjects like this. Trump was more involved in things related to the economy. That worked out great until China released its mass-murder weapon on the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I’m sorry but the vaccine IMO was one of the great accomplishments of the Trump administration. Who know if he gotten re-elected how it would had been implemented and how his followers would have reacted. Remember at the beginning it was the left rallying against the vaccine.

I think Trump would had made the vaccine available to those who wanted without any federal mandates… except for military.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

‘Tis what it is indeed.

Admittedly against all logic I held out hope he was different. He wasn’t. We’re still on our own.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obviously he didn’t make it himself. The buck stops with him and he’s even since been touting the vaccine on subsequent appearances.

It’s not a personal attack on you for me to think he’s part of the establishment elite...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I think you are doing a bit of Monday morning quarterbacking.

When COVID came know one knew what it was and it was infecting people in droves. As a President and leader of the most powerful nation he couldn’t just sit and do nothing.

You can complain about mask mandates/vaccines mandates all you want but proceeding to move heaven and earth to get a hold of the situation if what he needed to do at the time and he did.

edit on 22-11-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I remember when trump was on his way out, one of his biggest grievances was that Biden was going to take credit for the covid vaccination.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I remember when trump was on his way out, one of his biggest grievances was that Biden was going to take credit for the covid vaccination.

Not only that but just a week after it was announced by all major media networks that the election went for Biden then all of the sudden the vaccine was ready.

That was Big Pharma parting shot to Trump. Lol!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

So you are admitting that Trump was right once again....

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Tuesday arvo here.

He also claimed it was the China virus and questioned its potency, danger and validity to no end then implemented operation warp speed to bypass usual clinical trials and get it in to the arms of Americans.

He refused to shut the economy from a federal perspective (kudos) or make draconian laws and mandates (kudos) but at the end of the day bought the US the vaccine a lot of people on here claim is for *insert conspiracy here* yet ignore the fact it was their idol Trump who bought it to them.

Can’t go both ways.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Quotes or Oats ? 🦇 Who said what again?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Trump is not part of the establishment elite. That's why they have tried so hard to remove him from power. From 2015, up to the present day.

His "problem" with cleaning up the swamp was a combo of softness/empathy/caring, which made him unable to pick the right people to carry out the job. Instead, President Trump focused on the things that would benefit Americans the most.

I'm hoping the replacement for Biden-Harris, will be DeSantis-Trump.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

2016 - “I’m going to bring down drug prices. I don’t like what has happened with drug prices.”
2017, in February to Congress, about drug prices, “bring them down immediately.”
2018, in his SOTU address, “fixing the injustice of high drug prices” was one of his administration’s top priorities.
2019 SOTU address, he said of drug prices, “This is wrong, this is unfair, and together we will stop it — and we’ll stop it fast.”

- however, tumbleweeds blow past where the wall was to be, crickets chirp, there is the quiet pad-pad sound of bare feet on dirt, and, in the distance, a loon calls.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join