It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father/Daughter Take Up Arms For Defense

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
What's in the oversized backpack?. An oversized Sammich?.

I cant speak for them but i was spending the day out there I would have food and drinks and my whole paramedic kit just in case

This. One would have to be crazy to be out in a crowd and not carry some form of First Aid....along with being armed. I never go anywhere without my personal carry. However, I also never go in crowds anymore. I dont know the first thing about first aid....so guess, if I have to go in crowds, I better bring someone who does. lol

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

And at 17 years of age nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Erick Jordan and his Daughter Jade, 16 years old, are seen in the photo holding their AR-15 rifles.

Mr. Jordan and his Daughter were present to protect the folks that had gathered outside the Courthouse at Kenosha.

"This is my town, my people," Jordan said. "We don’t agree on a lot of things, but we fight, we argue, we agree to disagree and go home safe, alive."

I am wondering if the usual suspects will be here to admonish them for "carrying a weapon of war into a protest" or if they will relent and recognize that these folks aren't doing anything other than exercising their Constitutional rights. They certainly aren't provoking violence against themselves by their mere presence with the rifles.

Other than the obvious hypocrisy I am trying to point out, I do think this is a great way to spend time with your teenage Daughter. She will never forget being there with her Dad, period. I salute them, what they are doing, and this great display of the second amendment and common decency.

Personally wouldn't feel great about taking either of my girls into a powder keg, but I suspect it was as much if not more her idea than his. If she is anything like mine, they would have insisted on going. As much as you don't want to see them at risk, is it right to stop them when they want to do the right things? Uphold good values and decency? I will never be able to find it in myself to criticize standing up for others. Not everyone is physically or even economically able to defend themselves. Bravery isn't easy, and sometimes costs you very dearly. When doing the right thing isn't really doing the right thing....it highlights serious flaws in our society

I have pointed this out in another topic, but it too fits the definition of heroism

Heroism consists of putting others first, even at your own peril.

wow this is s great capture. look at the alien grey shape shifter disguised as a tree.

The humans have no idea its there. grey tree.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They are obviously white supremacists out to kill people.

Where are the left, when you expect them....

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Good to see more folks demonstrating the "right to bear arms"...

It would be better if politics didn't hamstring the efforts of taxpayer funded Law enforcement, but that is another subject...

Not a fan of letting the world know you are in posession of a weapon that is NOT loaded?

Kinda defeats the purpose does it not?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I have two things to say....

1. This picture
(I added the red box)
I mean....its kinda like putting huge wheels on a tiny car. I cannot imagine his aim would be all that great because the balance would be way off. But, I am not an expert sharp shooter. Maybe an expert sharp shooter can correct me?

2. The daughter was quoted saying:

Rittenhouse has claimed he fired in self-defense, although, “I probably wouldn’t have fired my weapon,” Jade said..

Well, I am sure Kyle said the same thing. This is why you train for every situation. Nobody ever knows what you may face.
With all of that said....good for them for exercising their second amendment.

That is a monster scope IMO. He would be needing to shoot something down range quite a way. My deer rifle has one smaller than that one.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So this father drove his armed 16yr old daughter ACROSS STATE LINES to protect people and property WHILE BLACK and were not immediately shot dead by white supremacists and police? Oh no, What will liberal media do?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
*shrugs* no laws broken showed at worst some semblance of actual training with a firearm, I see nothing wrong with what they did.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
So this father drove his armed 16yr old daughter ACROSS STATE LINES to protect people and property WHILE BLACK and were not immediately shot dead by white supremacists and police? Oh no, What will liberal media do?

What happened? I've never heard of this. I am a valued reporter from CNN. No, it never even happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow

originally posted by: JBurns

Erick Jordan and his Daughter Jade, 16 years old, are seen in the photo holding their AR-15 rifles.

Mr. Jordan and his Daughter were present to protect the folks that had gathered outside the Courthouse at Kenosha.

"This is my town, my people," Jordan said. "We don’t agree on a lot of things, but we fight, we argue, we agree to disagree and go home safe, alive."

I am wondering if the usual suspects will be here to admonish them for "carrying a weapon of war into a protest" or if they will relent and recognize that these folks aren't doing anything other than exercising their Constitutional rights. They certainly aren't provoking violence against themselves by their mere presence with the rifles.

Other than the obvious hypocrisy I am trying to point out, I do think this is a great way to spend time with your teenage Daughter. She will never forget being there with her Dad, period. I salute them, what they are doing, and this great display of the second amendment and common decency.

Personally wouldn't feel great about taking either of my girls into a powder keg, but I suspect it was as much if not more her idea than his. If she is anything like mine, they would have insisted on going. As much as you don't want to see them at risk, is it right to stop them when they want to do the right things? Uphold good values and decency? I will never be able to find it in myself to criticize standing up for others. Not everyone is physically or even economically able to defend themselves. Bravery isn't easy, and sometimes costs you very dearly. When doing the right thing isn't really doing the right thing....it highlights serious flaws in our society

I have pointed this out in another topic, but it too fits the definition of heroism

Heroism consists of putting others first, even at your own peril.

wow this is s great capture. look at the alien grey shape shifter disguised as a tree.

The humans have no idea its there. grey tree.

Can somebody be sent back to the same spot to verify the tree please?

Its right there you can see its face cleverly disguised next to the female humans face height.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

Try Google Earth or Street View

I will see if I can find the exact location based on landmarks

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Their heads will probably implode after they see the near-universal support for them from gun rights activists 😋

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Archivalist

I think is just a natural response. The absolute majority of people wouldn’t know how to react in a “kill or be killed” situation. That’s why self defense training is important.

Its not that hard,you just have to consider the person coming after you as nothing but a target. Less than nothing but a animal. A pile of useless meat.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They showed up at the wrong courthouse.

Were meant to show up to the Maxwell hearing instead.
edit on 24-11-2021 by CloneFarm1000 because: Turkey

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This father and daughter should help when a mob of pedophiles and criminals are going around assaulting people, burning property and stealing.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I couldn't get away with this by any stretch of imagination
At the very least I'd have some pointy eared 85 pound
knee high dress wearing liberal storming up in her stilettos.
With grimaced eyes looking at me thru thick black frames as
if she we're Hitler and I was Jewish. Pecking at her phone.

"Sir yes you the assassin, Yes I'm calling the police on you sir"
"Yes I'd like to report a school shooter"

You can imagine my luck with the rest of the story.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
This father and daughter should help when a mob of pedophiles and criminals are going around assaulting people, burning property and stealing.

Funny thing about it it those very wildlings hide when someone starts out ahead of them and is able to defend themselves as this Dad and Daughter appear to be able to do.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I think is just a natural response. The absolute majority of people wouldn’t know how to react in a “kill or be killed” situation. That’s why self defense training is important.

Its not that hard,you just have to consider the person coming after you as nothing but a target. Less than nothing but a animal. A pile of useless meat.
Useless meat? I'm guessing you're a vegetarian?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow

originally posted by: yuppa

Useless meat? I'm guessing you're a vegetarian?

In a Your Life Or Theirs contest, his POV for self-preservation purposes really is completely valid. And kind of a Captain Obvious Fight or Flight tactical move, whether someone's outwardly aware of that or not.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

yeh I haven't a clue what you're rattling on about.

I'm just on about the useless meat bit.
Bit of a dumb descriptor if you did or didn't ask me...

Next thing you'll be telling us to hide in the alien shape shifter disguised as a trees reach...
edit on 25-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join