It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So It Is, The Injection Is Gene Therapy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: visitedbythem

We need to attack the grid and proceed to send this world
back to the dark ages to make it livable again. That's the
reset we need.

That would pull out the adversary by the roots. Satellites aren't much use without the surface grid.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

That would pull out the adversary by the roots. Satellites aren't much use without the surface grid.

Good to know....

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

I dunno , its pretty #ed up to think about , if a companies DNA product has altered all of your DNA , does that mean you are their product ?

NO surely it cant because their product didnt create you

I dont think that would give them rights over someones body
but it wouldnt #ing surprise me if they tried

but even in a legal sense , you cant give your body to anyone without signing something right , and do you ever sign anything when you take a vaccine ? so where is the legally binding contract saying that you accept the terms and conditions of the product
or are the doctors doing that through supposedly "informed consent"

not sure , anyway its dodgy as # and no humans body , mind or soul should be owned by anyone else

edit on 24-11-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So you know how throughout history people believe aliens intervened to help humans advance.

The vaccines mostly Americans have gotten since birth have made them a stronger person, stronger country. Maybe these vaccines are a Type of gene therapy that will advance humans, but they dont know how to sell it?

Still what does your instinct tell you about today's vaccine?

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
So you know how throughout history people believe aliens intervened to help humans advance.

The vaccines mostly Americans have gotten since birth have made them a stronger person, stronger country. Maybe these vaccines are a Type of gene therapy that will advance humans, but they dont know how to sell it?

Still what does your instinct tell you about today's vaccine?

You don't seem to be paying attention.

Americans have gotten since birth have made them a stronger person, stronger country.

Erm, yeah nah.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Agreed. If I can find that one specific scene as an out take I will post it. What struck me odd about that scene is how very detailed the geneticist was with her explanation. It literally serves no purpose for the film as a whole nor the viewer. She could easily have just stated, "we need a virus for the permanent change to take effect".

Instead the dialogue is very detailed. It felt intentionally detailed. I surmised it's just additional predictive programming which Hollywood is exclusively used for these days.

There was a time when a lot of movies were just fun movies. Now, every movie has some level of predictive programming included. The narcissistic elites love their petty games they play with showing "us" what's in store for humanity.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This video deserves its own thread but as I'm new I can't post yet:

Interview with COVAX creator about his feelings towards mRNA and why the Aust gov has make it difficult for his company to create a covid vaccine.

www.youtube.com...

At 3 hours it's a long one, but well worth a listen.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
I think a better question is WHY do anti-parasite drugs work on "covid" have they introduced genetically altered parasites to carry their real payload and what do they do after?

Ivermectin also has well established anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, and I think it is these that are the source of it's efficacy.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldoggy
This video deserves its own thread but as I'm new I can't post yet:

Interview with COVAX creator about his feelings towards mRNA and why the Aust gov has make it difficult for his company to create a covid vaccine.

www.youtube.com...

At 3 hours it's a long one, but well worth a listen.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

if we keep needing boosters, not long

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

How long will the mRNA make our cells create spikes?

MRNA last about a day or less in our system, and the protein about less than 3 weeks if our bodies wasn't actively getting rid of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Why he mentions HEALTH FOR ALL many times, the pharmaceutical industry lives by the fact that people are sick, it helps them to be as sick as possible, more money for them, we may not have been sick enough so far, but after the vaccine we will.
Their goal is not to keep people healthy, but addicted to various drugs. Maybe they give vaccines for free now, but it's the same as a drug dealer giving you drugs for free the first few times, of course he knows you'll pay for everything later when you become addicted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join