It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boosters for the Adults & Jabs for the Kids (Western Nations)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
How in the world are they going to get everyone boosted??

Going to try and keep this short and sweet. Focusing out West right now because that’s where I am from (USA/Canada).

Up in Canada, they say we are at 77% double jabbed for the entire population (including children). In the USA, they say 59% double jabbed.

www.nytimes.com...

In Canada, we just announced last week that Health Canada has approved Pfizer shots for 5-11 year olds. Meanwhile, it’s been approved in USA since three weeks ago.

As well, the boosters are coming soon. MSM has been very vocal lately about how critical and necessary they will be for all. 

Speaking of boosters, Canada signed deal with Pfizer to get 65M booster shots for 2022 & 2023. That is almost one booster shot for every Canadian for the next two years….(and this is just for Pfizer shots - I imagine we would get other brands as well).

www.reuters.com...

So my question is this - how in the world are they going to convince everyone left to take the FIRST TWO jabs, and how in the world are they going to then get EVERYONE to jump on board to take boosters and jab their kids too?

People are tired of this covid stuff. Even the loudest ones preaching vaccines and lockdowns at the beginning are also getting tired of it, and I think there a lot less people willing to get boosters than we might think.

Therefore, I don’t see their agenda making anymore progress, UNLESS there is more chaos. That is the only way I see any of this playing out - otherwise this covid agenda is going to go down the drain soon.

So maybe another pandemic or illness such as smallpox as an example - something this big and scary to further herd the sheep.

Thoughts? Am I out to lunch here in saying they will need to implement more chaos before they can progress with their plans?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JahIsGucci

It's looking like covid will be endemic soon enough in the US. I think due to that thing nobody will talk about. (natural immunity) with is key to "herd immunity". I sure hope that eventually, Fauci, Biden, and the rest of the liars are called out for ignoring that aspect of this and never EVER trusted again.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's looking like covid will be endemic soon enough in the US. I think due to that thing nobody will talk about. (natural immunity) with is key to "herd immunity". I sure hope that eventually, Fauci, Biden, and the rest of the liars are called out for ignoring that aspect of this and never EVER trusted again.

It's ironic how when you point out do the Southern States less vaccinated perform better than the Northeastern States who are vaccinated 10/15/20 percent more than the south. Here is where they will say there are other variables involved, variables that were conveniently ignored last year when they panicked over COVID

epiforecasts.io...

edit on 22-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

'People are tired of this covid stuff. Even the loudest ones preaching vaccines and lockdowns at the beginning are also getting tired of it, and I think there a lot less people willing to get boosters than we might think.'

It saddened me on a little holiday in the Rocky Mountains here in USA in a mountain town a few weeks ago to hear a couple of old guys lamenting to the hotel clerk, I am paraphrasing 'They were hounding us outside at the park to put on masks and I am sick of it! Why did we even get this vaccine if they are going to keep ruining things for us? What was the point then? I am over it '

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

They dont want to end mandates nor the passports these crook polticans want to make other people's lives miserable while theirs better. They wouldn't care if vaccinated have adverse reactions later on or earlier.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
If LEOs and Military would just tell them to stfu none of this would be happening.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

If LEOs and Military would just tell them to stfu none of this would be happening.

I touch on this constantly and can't get a reply from a single soul.

Why are the police supporting this when they have the power
to end it all. Arrest these criminals for the wide ranging crimes
that are undeniable. They have the power to save us from tyranny.
Instead of condoning it. High crimes against humanity and murder
charges for the bombing of a whole family in Afghanistan. What
are we to make of blue balls if they continue to support criminals?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: HawkEyi

Well if they are truly going for the Georgia Guidestones "To maintain the World with under population 500 M" sounds dystopian, tyrannical if that is the end game.

There are other means of preserving, restoring nature. Getting rid a good portion of humanity/population to justify a means as the Guidestones says is evil.
edit on 27-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Did you hear, big pharma plans, the new "variant" will bring a brand new jab that maybe available by February or that is what I read somewhere, but you have to take two initial jabs again followed with a booster, until the next variant comes around.

But first the new "variant" needs to be declared by the US health department a health emergency, soo we will be under emergency use authorization for the rest of our lives. We may see the side effects of this jabs in probably now 300 years before they CDC allow public view of records.

Mandates will be the norm unless we are rescued by he Justice department.

top topics

join