It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Silent After Wisconsin Christmas Parade Tragedy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

No.

This is an online internet forum.

We are humans on planet Earth.

There is only one true line of thinking for a dignified human.

Any subdivisions of that for individual freedom are a delineation from dignity. If you wish to not be a dignified human, then by all means, I accept you as you are, and I will not attempt to change you. I will however provide you information about what you should do, in the pursuit of dignity. A true dignified human wouldn't do what I am doing either, but I feel that "we" as a species won't achieve our best form before our annihilation if no one calls out the cacophony of idiocrasy before it occurs in full.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

He's silent because he is a hypocrite whose job it is to parrot the globalists' 'white supremacist' narrative when the opposite is the truth about what is going on. A black supremacist racist with a rap-sheet as long as your arm intentionally targeted white people and committed mass murder.

I don't want to hear from Biden-the-dickhead, I want to hear from the real POTUS - Trump, only Trumps comments are relevant here, not the usurper-in-cheat.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

And you will be here too to flame him when ever he puts out a statement. Lol

Defend pedophiles and racists all you like, still doesn't change the fact that you are shilling for big government and Soros.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: neo96
What gives?

Brandon usually has something to say about EVERYTHING, most of the time often wrong.

President Joe Biden was silent on Monday morning after a vehicle plowed into a crowd at a Christmas parade in Wisconsin, killing at least five people.

Biden did not make any statement about the incident, several hours after a red SUV drove into a crowd of people attending a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

Source.

He didn't waste a second running his mouth about the Rittenhouse verdict.

He was 'angry and concerned'.

But when a jack # plays real life GTA during a christmas parade ?

Crickets.

I suppose his handlers are crafting his position as we speak or some snip.

I retort.

You decide.

I understand your frustrations in this regard. Yet let's say you or I had his position. Possibly best to stay silent. The situation is still ongoing.

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt." - various
edit on 11/22/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What gives?

Brandon usually has something to say about EVERYTHING, most of the time often wrong.

President Joe Biden was silent on Monday morning after a vehicle plowed into a crowd at a Christmas parade in Wisconsin, killing at least five people.

Biden did not make any statement about the incident, several hours after a red SUV drove into a crowd of people attending a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

Source.

Crickets.

I retort.

You decide.

Man, it is cornpops grandkid.
Joe don't want no more of that.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

You know, I have to say I agree with you. I regret my comment relating this tragedy to my dislike of the president. But the topic is also about how our president is relating to his constituency in the wake of horrific news.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

President Trump always had a comment on situations that occurred in the world, and he was almost always proven correct.

He didn't have to sit down with a group of numb nuts to tell him what to say, like Joe Biden is apparently starting to do... And Kamala Harris has been doing for a while.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Did anybody stop to think that maybe his handlers didn't tell him what happened? I'm sure old Joe is already way past his cognitive limits and they're worried about what he might say.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If the driver was white and the crowd black there would be 24/7 NATIONAL news coverage, multiple Presidential communications, and likely even a Presidential VISIT.

This is the world you live in now, white man.

STFU and pay your taxes to a federal government which literally hates you!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What gives?

Source.

Crickets.

I retort.

You decide.

I understand your frustrations in this regard. Yet let's say you or I had his position. Possibly best to stay silent. The situation is still ongoing.

"Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt." - various

Ahh
"withered little apple-John.”
Very true my ATS member!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump always had a comment on situations that occurred in the world, and he was almost always proven correct.

He didn't have to sit down with a group of numb nuts to tell him what to say, like Joe Biden is apparently starting to do... And Kamala Harris has been doing for a while.

Never put faith in someone that puts all on themselves.
Tis a bad characteristic.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Kamala Harris met with Jacob Blake and his family in kenosha. She told Jacob she was proud of him.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What about ATS members who are always giving advice to other ATS members? Is that a good characteristic?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What about ATS members who are always giving advice to other ATS members? Is that a good characteristic?

To be honest I have done so in the past.
But seeing how we are older and hope wiser we shouldn't.
Trump isn't God is all I am saying. He is just a man as you or I.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What gives?

Source.

Crickets.

I retort.

You decide.

Ahh
Very true my ATS member!

Thanks , you have just proven the point of my post .

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

To be honest I have done so in the past.
But seeing how we are older and hope wiser we shouldn't.
Trump isn't God is all I am saying. He is just a man as you or I.

Compared to Joe Biden, he is.
IMO

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

There must be another word to use other than stupid for these people. Calling them stupid is an insult to stupid people.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I read today that a Dem had to resign today for her tweets. I am thinking this is her.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What gives?

Source.

Crickets.

I retort.

You decide.

Ahh
Very true my ATS member!

Thanks , you have just proven the point of my post .

I dealt it comparable based on your premise.
No body speak....no body get ...ed

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

No, dems and the media only attack innocent white kids like Nick Sandmann and Kyle Rittenhouse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join