It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didn't know this it is total BS what is the world coming to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I can just say that Biden is Chinas little ... forget it , no use.

nypost.com...

You can enter many countries with a negative PCR test, but not Communist America. WTF

But come on over illegally, no problem... Seriously, there is something SERIOUSLY GOING ON ABOUT ANTI AMERICAN IN THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION

The policy will allow vaccinated travelers to enter the US from the 26-country Schengen Zone and from other countries that were early COVID-19 hotspots, including Brazil, China, Iran, Ireland, South Africa and the UK.

The ban on European travelers was a particular diplomatic sore point because infection rates in Europe are far lower than in the US. And most European countries already reopened to US visitors.

“We have developed a new international air travel system that both enhances the safety of Americans here at home and enhances the safety of international air travel,” said White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Just come in through the Southern border. No vaccine or testing requirements there.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This is Technocracy

incompetent experts

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
they tracked a group of folks from Eastern Europe coming across the southern border the other day. It's a free for all. Good thing nobody will ill intent has figured out that loophole.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If you are vaccinated. Biden is becoming a mini version of the Canadian Prime Minster isn't he?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No need for a test or vaccine passport if you fly in a private jet.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You forgot to add " political connections ".

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The other poster was correct.

Fly to Mexico and join a group of illegals and walk across the border. No vaccine or test required. Plus Biden gives you free transportation, even though it is in the middle of the night and in secret, to whatever general area of the US you want to go to. Right now there is a big caravan coming. You have time to fly over and join it. That is how the border is working right now according to what I have been reading in the news lately. So if the news is correct this just might be how you can see your family. If one crosses "illegally" Biden welcomes people who aren't vaccinated and even are actively positive with COVID 19, at least that is what I am hearing from the news on the border.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

You don’t need a vaccine passport or test to fly inside the US if you are already in the US legally, but you do need to have a vaccine passport or test to enter the US legally even if it’s on a private jet.

This was established by Presidential proclamation on October 25.

“ The entry into the United States by air travel of noncitizens who are nonimmigrants and who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is suspended and limited, except as provided in section 3 of this proclamation. This suspension and limitation on entry applies only to air travelers to the United States and does not affect visa issuance.”

This covers all air travel, private and commercial.

www.whitehouse.gov... ovid-19-pandemic/

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

And after kidnapping kids they pose as the folks, then get a cool $450k pay out.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Clearly you don't ever fly private.
I do.
You are wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
i was thinking about just ditching my regular name and becoming an illegal for the benefits.

I mean what would they ultimately be able to do? I could just say my name is Jim Smith. Tell them i just jumped the border lost my kids and have no documentation. And it seems like they would want to give me 450,000 dollars.

We are the heart of backwards world.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I know it's insane and anti-American. Done on purpose off course, it's all political .

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Post Removed
edit on 12.15.2021 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

join