It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top health officials say unvaccinated are driving new rise in COVID infections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
How many are unvaxxed migrants ???😧

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Funny thing for me, I just went to a wedding. I got Covid. I am unvaccinated. Two other relatives of mine got Covid. They are vaccinated. I had a mild fever and mild headache for two days, then just a bit of a cough and stuffy nose. After a week I'm symptom free. My relatives? They said it's the worst sickness they've ever experienced. After a week they are still struggling. Coincidence?
edit on 11/22/2021 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"If you're vaccinated -- and hopefully, you'll be boosted, too -- and your family is, you can enjoy a typical Thanksgiving meal or Thanksgiving holiday with your family," Fauci said. "The thing we are concerned about is the people who are not vaccinated, because what they're doing is, they're the major source of the dynamics of the infection in the community. And the higher the level of dynamics of infection, the more everyone is at risk."

From Yahoo News

What rotten Liars. Murderers.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The The puppy and children killer wants segregation, keep a big sign on the lawn, "KEEP out unvaxe, WE ARE a fully vax household.

edit on 22-11-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It's crazy to me that people don't talk about ineffective vaccines and how they are actually the likely source for the major mutations. Whenever life encounters something new that is bad for it, but doesn't kill it, it adapts. That's evolution 101. Unvaxxed are all relatively the same in the eyes of covid, so there's much less need to significantly mutate as fast as it has.

From the WHO, "As of December 2020, there are over 200 vaccine candidates for COVID-19 being developed. Of these, at least 52 candidate vaccines are in human trials." 52 different vaccines (as of a year ago), none of them effective enough to actually prevent covid. IMO, that's what spells disaster.

edit on 11/22/2021 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I noticed there are do it yourself tests at Walgreens now for about $28 for 2 home tests. With that who really needs a drive up test?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What concerns me the most is the medical establishments attitude to therapeutics. Why is there any resistance to them whatsoever? Whether vaxxed or unvaxxed if someone come in to the hospital with an active Covid infection why are they not prescribing Ivermectin right off the bat along with say 4 50,000 IU D2 pills and aspirin?

Best I can figure is that I was on the D2 and aspirin last year for unrelated problems when I caught the Covid and all I got out of it was Covid toes. I seemed to be unaffected by it otherwise.

Knowing what we know now about therapeutics it should be at a minimum malpractice not to be using them if not outright murder. But I still hear horror stories about the sick being shown to a hospital room while the staff waits for them to die.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The top Israeli officials three months ago said this would be with us and our lives in waves.. Just like other countries Israel is now planning to vaccinate as they state the new cases are among the children.

There are those in Israel who still believe that only un vaccinated can spread the virus but not the vaccinated.

Top health officials say unvaccinated are driving new rise in COVID infections

Health chief acknowledges downward trend ‘stopped a little,’ but says ‘no need to sow panic’; over 50% of cases said to be among kids; vaccinations for 6-11-year-olds start Tuesday

Well you know the story is obviously a lie. Because for every child that tests positive for Covid, there's 2 additional parents with Covid even if the parents are vaccinated.

So the real statistic should read that unvaccinated children are 33% of Covid cases, their vaccinated moms are 33% of Covid cases, and their vaccinated dads are 33% of Covid cases.

So the true figures are 33% of cases in unvaccinated children = 66% of cases in their vaccinated moms and dads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join