It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh … Our Obsession With Flying Saucers …. For Some … It’s A Lifestyle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
We are a curious species. That which we don’t understand intrigues us. What we latch onto, usually becomes our hobby, perhaps our profession, and finally our lifestyle.

Those who follow all things Flying Saucers are usually those who are so obsessed, they usually express it and display it with pride in what they have that represents their Love for it.

Some will own homes that resemble Flying Saucers……

Some will own fixtures such as levitating Flying Saucer lamps …. Perhaps the closest they’ll ever get to an “Anti-Gravity” craft. (Electro-Magnetics of course)

We should take note that how feel about Flying Saucers, can be a personal experience. Some of which no one else can know or understand, except for those that are like minded.

————————————————————————————————————-

Welp…it’s the Holidays, that’s it for me. Be back in 2022…..

I respect anyone who’s ever had an opinion about my threads and posts whether fore, against, or neutral.

I can tell you, that my grammar, punctuation……………., spelling, vocabulary, and sentence structures, ”ain’t “ gonna change for the new year.

I’m still looking for the elusive……BREAKING NEWS!!! Landing on the White House Lawn event to happen 🥱

Peace Be With “You’s” All

Stay Safe Stay Healthy

Merry Xmas and Happy New Years!

STAY SAFE STAY HEALTHY

Ophi

My Bad…..I couldn’t leave without one edit 😃

👽🛸🍺
edit on 21-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Happy holidays!
Don't forget to pack your Hawaii print tin foil hat!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

That notation about the ufo at O'Hare in 1952, I was not aware of. So that would be the second ufo sighting. The most well known of course is the sighting in Nov. of 2006.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Incredible, you even have a classic Futuro in one of your pics. S & F
edit on 22-11-2021 by TatTvamAsi because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2021 by TatTvamAsi because: Link wrong

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

That notation about the ufo at O'Hare in 1952, I was not aware of. So that would be the second ufo sighting. The most well known of course is the sighting in Nov. of 2006.

Here we go mate, apparently the UFO was described as a smooth, silver, flat, oval shaped object which 'moved faster than any jet fighter' and was witnessed by three USAF Air Policemen and a separately located firemen.

Link

edit on 22-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Have not personally seen many saucers. The UFO or UAPs have seen are totally none saucer.

Joined ATS to describe some of my theories on my cryptid and UFO/UAP experiences.

Soon discovered ATS has slipped from its once decent paranormal and other worldly height.
Upon noticing this , the amount of cleverer than bully troll tactics and useless threads I decided not to bother. but hey nice houses...
edit on 22-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: hmmn
edit on 22-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: miissin letter...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this Futura saucer house in 1972, while it was still parked in Baltimore, Maryland.

www.baltimoreorless.com...

Futura Flying Saucer House in Dundalk, Maryland - 1971

edit on 22-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 22-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added vid

top topics

join