It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will booster shots be taken annually?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
dont you feel even further duped and dumped by the lying Mainstream News Media over and over again with the supposed "Health Experts"

the same experts who proclaimed that being at the restaurants is more dangerous for the spread of covid/viruses while providing no evidence to his argument while on the news.

Now a concern had being brought to their attention with the news "Health Experts" whatever or not would the booster shots be taken annually along with the flu shots...

Will booster shots be taken annually?

"There will be different variants of Covid"
Lets not forget in the short video cut from a longer discussion video they made no mention if the mandate,passports would end. But problary there would be yearly booster shots.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I think annually would not work. Coronavirus is not as seasonal as flu virus. Coronavirus in general have 4 waves per year. One in spring. One in summer. One in fall. One in winter. I think preferably it has to be 4 shots per year, and certainly no less than 2 shots per year.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PaullFuzzball

I know some who got all in the household and they turned out just fine. Covid seems to becoming less deadly for most people if you have a condition like ADE if that is the correct or similar issues you could have issues for most people its like a bad version of a flu or other cold viruses.

I think these mandates, passports, lockdowns are overreactions.

Edit:
You are right and i doubt that many who are vaxed already would take two shots per year.
edit on 21-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
If it continues to morph...it'll be just like flu...which also morphs.

Get em or don't. Won't be any real issue.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They'll make it a monthly thing if you let them get away with it.

Or they'll find a way to start putting it in the water, with your fluoride.

Drink up, someone more important than you needs a third yacht!

Personally, I'm going with... zero boosters to boost the scam.

People can do what they want, but I'm not too happy that the media/government has gone all out propaganda/mandate pushing this before the initial testing is even completed.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Sure i would have gone them if they didn't have so many possible adverse reactions and you have MSM not mentioning or talking about them.

If it was a choice. In some countries you have no choice you are forced to take them.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's the only shot I've ever taken that's made me feel more than just a sore arm, so I am not at all in favor of taking it more and more often.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The pill is on its way. Once they get the distribution rights sorted out on a worldwide system along with govt. subsidized pricing, they the jab won't be necessary.

We need to find out what really is going behind the scenes this time around since the pill should have more open test on the public. But just how safe is it ?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Despite what P Drug Marker Company had done in the past and many lawsuits why were they allowed to make the vaccine and pill? and a pill that no one has any data if its safe?

I agree with you. They are rushing with this and they dont seem to agree.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi.

It is just the AIDS pill rebranded it has been around a while.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I think they intend to force 4 vaccines per year. That's what they are doing in Israel already. Israel signed up to be the Pfizer test study.

Israel started its first two vaxxes Jan-Mar 2021. Then they already forced the 3rd jab requirement in September. And now they are forcing the 4th jab Nov-Jan.

If you ask me, its about the most ridiculous "vaccine" ever. Comparing it to Pertussis vax, you get your first two in early childhood. A 2nd before your teen years. Then the 4th Pertussis jab you get age 15-18. And that protection doesn't wane until your late 20s, early 30s.

The alleged "protection" of these alleged Covid "vaccines" is every few months, resulting in 4 jabs per year for alleged protection. Yet the elderly are still winding up in hospitals after the Covid jabs.

Don't see how they are protecting people at all. Of course Pfizer's Director Jim Smith (former CEO of Reuters) will continue to spread lies about the vax being efficient. But if you have to get 4 jabs per year, that's NOT efficiency.

People would be better off with the old fashioned style vaxxes. They should mix up dead Alpha strain, with dead Beta, with dead Gamma, and dead Delta and put all those dead viruses into 1 vax. That would actually offer people some REAL PROTECTION.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: musicismagic

Despite what P Drug Marker Company had done in the past and many lawsuits why were they allowed to make the vaccine and pill? and a pill that no one has any data if its safe?

I agree with you. They are rushing with this and they dont seem to agree.

One of the Directors of Pfizer's Board is the 23rd Commissioner of the FDA. Scott Gottlieb. This is how Pfizer is getting away with things they should never be allowed to get away with. Gottlieb working for Pfizer should be a conflict of public safety with the FDA.

Scott Gottlieb: FDA Commissioner and on the Pfizer Board of Directors

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

My stomach went funny just now, i read the title as

'Will booster shots be taken anally?'

Not having it in my arm, never mind in my ars

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

You should see what crap man Dan Rather said. "dont forget to take your 3th booster shot to keep your community safe"

edit on 22-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

meta-pharma pulled off the most convoluted wealth transfer in history...they developed a new, uncontrollable virus which evolves by targeting individual weak immune-system co-morbidity access points

thus rendering each person an ongoing patient, forever in need of a new treatment (no cures ! )

So... Yes.... constant 'boosters will be introduced to the population of surviving COVID, partakers in the experiment with gene-code manipulation in the project named 'Vaccine' ... AKA : 'vaxxine' to the clued-in groups

~at least to the CT'ers in my neck-of-the-woods ~

edit on nd30163760419122032021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Annually would be a dream come true. I hope it won't be mandated but you never know.

top topics

join