It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: shooterbrody

That would be silly. I have no standing nor damages.

Kyle has a real good chance of cleaning out her bank account. I hope she and her network are on the top of his list.

You seem pretty upset for someone with "no standing".
It appears you were damaged, emotional pain is real pain. You should file.
I would rather see you and 1000 others file than give the government ANY MORE POWER.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Bunch

If you want to keep going down this road fine. I was talking about the media and you want to make it racial.

I read an article that said 1.8....So let's go to the Census you posted. You, like the media, cannot post facts or pick and choose.

Racial Makeup of Waukesha (2019)

White alone (88.82%)
Black alone (3.48%)
Native American alone (0.21%)
Asian alone (2.93%)
Pacific Islander alone (0.10%)
Some other race alone (2.07%)
Two or more races (2.39%)

88.2 White Only not 78% like you stated. You made sure to choose the one that was 'lower' to what, fit your argument here?

This was a hate crime and NONE of the media are reporting that. That was what my original post was about.

I thought he was fleeing police after committing a crime, and ended up running through the parade? That was the story when I went to bed 6 hours ago.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Don’t we need to do something about all these angry black people? It’s clear that the biggest problem we have now is black supremacy.

What would you suggest be done "about all these angry black people"?

Go to the source.

Use eminent domain and seize CNN,MSNBC,ABC,CBS,Facebook,Twitter,cease federal funding for education, and put those A holes out of business.

Then gasp,' People would have to think for themselves.'

Only in it's use would be saving billions of dollars of private property across the country from being looted,burned or otherwise destroyed.

Why the hatred for the 1st Amendment?
Who gets to decide what your new media consists of?
Sounds very 1930 germany to me, but different strokes for different folks.

Replace them with people who actually give us real news and it's all good. Actually I couldn't care less about CNN and MSNBC, those two aren't salvageable but ABC, NBC, and CBS should report factual news regardless of how they feel about it.

Wow
Could you point me to that section of the 1st?
It applies to all, or it applies to none.

Amazing how that swings.

Journalist: a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast.
News: newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.

These people have one job. If they're going to work for a professional business then they should be professional about it. That means reporting news as their job description explains, not lies.

Objectivity in journalism aims to help the audience make up their own mind about a story, providing the facts alone and then letting audiences interpret those on their own. To maintain objectivity in journalism, journalists should present the facts whether or not they like or agree with those facts. Objective reporting is meant to portray issues and events in a neutral and unbiased manner, regardless of the writer's opinion or personal beliefs.[2]

Severely lacking in todays news.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No death penalty in WI.

link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: shooterbrody

The news just did a story, they did not show a photo of him.

They just gave his name and age.
They just keep showing the aftermath.

His mug shot should be plastered everywhere.

Most likely because his name sounds white. That's good enough for them.

Sad state of affairs the media in our society has become.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No death penalty in WI.

They should file a venue change to a state that does.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

White alone non hispanic is 78%.

I gave you the source the least you can do is read the data correctly. You are the one trying your hardest to make it racial and even tried to sprinkle some religion in it.

Obviously the religious play was a big fail because you, like many so call Christian conservatives, do not understand basic Christian religious teachings.

edit on 22-11-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

link   

Milwaukee District Attorney John Chisholm bragged online about abolishing bail and congratulating other Soros DAs.
Chisholm was also being the John Doe investigations in the state of Wisconsin — a targeted political attack on conservative leaders in the state.

This guy should not have even been on the streets.

I thought it was Chicago, my bad.

Either way sue the DA for letting this scum bag out so many times. We weren't talking minor crimes he had on his record either. What would the DA be thinking to allow that person back on the street?

link   

No death penalty in WI.

I'll give him a week in prison, maybe less. You don't kill kids and get away with it.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: LSU2018

It's exactly an apples to apples comparison. Different states have different laws and different punishments.

Do I think Brooks is going away chee the rest of his life with no possibility of parole? Absolutely. He's currently looking at five murder charges and another 40 assaults with a deadly weapon. If it turns out he was fleeing the scene of another crime that's going to compound the charges.

You didn't touch on the terror attack and hate crime Brooks's white comparison got. Do you think Brooks will get that?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Its always been about the winning of hearts and minds BrujaRebooted.

That's how control and the status quo are maintained.
edit on 22-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The False-Flag Bureau of Investigation is Looking into the Matter............

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Don’t we need to do something about all these angry black people? It’s clear that the biggest problem we have now is black supremacy.

Go to the source.

Use eminent domain and seize CNN,MSNBC,ABC,CBS,Facebook,Twitter,cease federal funding for education, and put those A holes out of business.

Only in it's use would be saving billions of dollars of private property across the country from being looted,burned or otherwise destroyed.

Replace them with people who actually give us real news and it's all good. Actually I couldn't care less about CNN and MSNBC, those two aren't salvageable but ABC, NBC, and CBS should report factual news regardless of how they feel about it.

Wow

Amazing how that swings.

Journalist: a person who writes for newspapers, magazines, or news websites or prepares news to be broadcast.
News: newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events.

These people have one job. If they're going to work for a professional business then they should be professional about it. That means reporting news as their job description explains, not lies.

Oh
Now its just a disagreement about "professionalism"?
Their word choices make them less "professional" to you? You can still change the channel, change the website, buy a different paper?

I thought that is what was great about the internet, everone got a voice?

Also, anyone can be "the press" right?
Another thing that makes our nation great.
Government "approved " press doesn't work in this nation.
Why would any of you want to go down that road?

link   

Go to the source.

Propaganda machines need shut down. They are inciting violence thru actual lies from their elite bosses narrative. Time to call them treasonous and off to court/jail if found guilty with any and all of them.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I wait with bated breathe justice will be served.

edit on 22-11-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Go to the source.

Wow

Amazing how that swings.

Objectivity in journalism aims to help the audience make up their own mind about a story, providing the facts alone and then letting audiences interpret those on their own. To maintain objectivity in journalism, journalists should present the facts whether or not they like or agree with those facts. Objective reporting is meant to portray issues and events in a neutral and unbiased manner, regardless of the writer's opinion or personal beliefs.[2]

Severely lacking in todays news.

I don't think ANYONE would disagree with you about such.
Most tv news stinks.
Still doesn't justify government censorship imo.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: matafuchs

What are you even talking about?

Targeting ethnic what? Wow is a Christmas Parade a white people only event? Since when Christmas is a ethnic white religious celebration?

I know you are trying hard to make this racial but your choices of words doesn’t make any sense unless you are a virulent racist yourself.

It is obvious to anyone with at least 2 working brain cells that this peice of garbage was targeting whites and Christian's. Based on his internet posts he was clearly anti white. You should do some research on this before claiming people are racist for pointing out the painfully obvious.

You know how suicide bombers in Israel are targeting Israeli citizens and non muslims? Sometimes when they blow up they accidentally get some muslims in the blast.

It doesn't mean they were no longer targeting Israeli citizens and non muslims - same thing to the current situation based on just what is available right now. I fully expect the msm and doj to hide this information, but there will be plenty or people putting out more info.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: neo96

www.bitchute.com...

Thankyou for sharing the most accurate, descriptive headline thus far.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Yup. Even in solitary they “Epstein” his rear end.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join