It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Joe Biden Diagnosed with a Stiffening Gait - Prognosis and Treatment Discussion.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That site wants me to "donate"?

Again, what's your point?

You seem to be getting ever more desperate to post anti Biden propaganda, constantly.

It's all a bit thin.

Not a Biden supporter - I just like truth and balance. I defended Trump the other day on the Lolita Express thread.

Can't you be a little less.... Binary, for a change?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

You seem to be getting ever more desperate to post anti Biden propaganda, constantly.

It's all a bit thin.

Not a Biden supporter - I just like truth and balance. I defended Trump the other day on the Lolita Express thread.

Good for you!

Now, back to MY show in MY Thread...

Joe Biden is hopped up on medications, cough drops, and some kind of tea, yet is still sounding and looking even worse than he normally does.

“The question though is: Given the fact that he has a cold right now, are there any things that are being done differently? Have meetings been scaled back? Is he doing something separately or does everything continue as planned, given the test?”

“It’s continuing as planned", said Psaki. He’s taking some over-the-counter cold medication and probably some cough drops and some tea. But otherwise, he’s proceeding with his schedule,” Psaki revealed.
Much more at: www.mediaite.com...

Notice how both the reporters and the press secretary are using the word "he" instead of "the President", more frequently as of late? Could it be they're all losing respect for the man who's damaging America and doesn't care?

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Joe Biden Mental Health Update

The President is raising eyebrows for adding "untruths" to prior events he's experienced. Most recently, a meeting between himself and Israel Prime Minister Golda Meir.

Source: www.cnn.com...

Why add these fictional occurrences to his stories now? That's another health issue triggering concern amongst Biden supporters at the moment.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sunday, December 5, 2021

Despite the bad cold (caught from his grandson) and whatever else he's carrying, Joe Biden is spotted without a mask, shopping and coughing on people this weekend.

Hypocrite on display: feedlily.com...

We'll see if he shows up at the big Kennedy Center gala tonight.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's all a bit thin.

Good for you!

Joe Biden is hopped up on medications, cough drops, and some kind of tea, yet is still sounding and looking even worse than he normally does.

“The question though is: Given the fact that he has a cold right now, are there any things that are being done differently? Have meetings been scaled back? Is he doing something separately or does everything continue as planned, given the test?”

“It’s continuing as planned", said Psaki. He’s taking some over-the-counter cold medication and probably some cough drops and some tea. But otherwise, he’s proceeding with his schedule,” Psaki revealed.

Notice how both the reporters and the press secretary are using the word "he" instead of "the President", more frequently as of late? Could it be they're all losing respect for the man who's damaging America and doesn't care?

Your "show"? He's got a cold and how shocking - he's drinking tea.

What a shocker. Who'd have thought it? Impeach him now.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's all a bit thin.

Good for you!

Your "show"? He's got a cold and how shocking - he's drinking tea.

What a shocker. Who'd have thought it? Impeach him now.

There's no need to be so excited with anticipation.

Joe Biden bounced back physically, in time for the Kennedy Honors ceremony at the White House earlier this afternoon.

But mentally, the deterioration continues...
His impeachment (if he lasts that long) is still scheduled to commence in January 2023.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ominous development...

White House retroactively (quietly) adjusting Joe Biden's transcripts, where he referred to, "President Harris".

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Hey White House and Traitors in the Media, Covering for our deteriorating President will only work for so long.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join