It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsettling but interesting dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Why Pennsylvania? I'm in NY, son is in PA. hehe Interesting dream though. I do think your subconscious has picked up on something though. Not sure exactly how to interpret it though. I've got my own crazy dreams. Like you, I also have a VERY active and interesting dream life.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I keep waking up with bite marks. usually 1cm or smaller between the fangs. The funny thing is I haven't been anywhere. always two marks like a spider.

Today's mark is on my right 3rd finger next to my little finger. I made food last night sat in front of TV. I smoked a cigar then slept. This morning a black splinter caught my eye. it wasn't there last night.
I haven't been anywhere or done anything to get a splinter and also 1cm away a blood blister. The thing I've noticed is always two marks. I hoover everyday keep an eye out for bugs n stuff. I haven't done anything to get these marks. recurring bite marks in different places like a spider or bug...

Getting real annoyed now. Happens a lot. The worst cut marks were like a claw across my chest years ago. I presumed I'd done them in my sleep with my hand. Getting real mad now.
edit on 25-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: added

edit on 25-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: add text

edit on 25-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I almost never dream about the traditional horror entities like, vampires or zombies.

The weird thing is I don't believe vampires are in New York, that is not the place I would say if I were asked. It is interesting that in my dream state I was so "AH HA" about it.

Lestat or Louis may take exception to that...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Say, did you happen to hear anything about a "Great Collapse"? As for the season, was it in the month of October by any chance? As for the bubble, were the veil colors vibrant and mixed?

Lastly, regarding the place of residence, did it feature any distinctive architecture from the past?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join