It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Corbett Report On Fauci.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Lancet Commission - COVID-19 may have escaped from U.S. bio lab:

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
• Fauci attends an extremely curious meeting on MRNA vaccines at the Milken Institute in October, 2019.

See 6:10

James Corbett Produces a Biosecurity Data Dump

• Harvard molecular biologist Alina Chan discusses some extremely uncomfortable facts concerning the Wuhan laboratory leak hypothesis and 'Eco Health Alliance'.

posted on Dec, 14 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

"One of the things I think I show that will surprise people is the deep involvement of intelligence agencies. Not only in the gain of function funding in Wuhan and the very odd partnerships they had with the Chinese military scientists, but also how it was the intelligence community, particularly the CIA, that conspired with Tony Fauci to use the pandemic as a pretense to impose totalitarian controls, to obliterate the Bill of Rights, not only in the United States but in democracies across the world."

According to ex CIA Chief John Brennan, Fauci is a 'national hero'.

Thread

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Fascinating interview regarding Fauci, the NIH and FOIA documents (and wholesale corruption).

'Open The Books'

See 42:50

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
We all know Russell is a loveable See You Next Tuesday but he makes some remarkably good points here about 'racoom dogs'.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
GoF = Gain of Fauci

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Good one mate.

Did you catch the Moderna CEO being questioned?

Fking outrageous.

posted on Mar, 31 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It seems the virus having been manipulated in a lab somewhere (bioweapons research), is about the only viable explanation. The real question is not only whether it was an escapee or a "releasee" (did I just coin a new word? lol), but where and when it first appeared.

I no longer accept anything our "expert" class has to say on this matter on faith in their claimed expertise. They have shown with few exceptions to be corrupt, politically motivated and or just plain stupid people with letters after their names (and on whom an education was wasted). It's difficult to imagine such incompetence en masse from a branch of scientific "experts", but we saw exactly that during the pandemic.

I can see where the entire "Wuhan" thing is also just a convenient part of the narrative. There are so many other options, including some we will probably never be aware of. For instance there has long been at least some evidence that it was circulating in Europe (March 2019) long before it appeared in Wuhan.

The amount of data fraud used to sustain this "pandemic" and the accompanying fear mongering propaganda was surely immense and unprecedented in scope. I'm now wondering if we simply lived as normal for the last few years without having been told of this "deadly pandemic" if it wouldn't have appeared as just a bad flu season.

You could certainly be forgiven for thinking the destruction from the initial "waves" didn't follow the pattern of a circulating virus, but instead followed a pattern of iatrogenesis, where the ignorance and fear based reaction to the virus took on a more destructive force of its own.

It was also either a truly miraculous piece of good fortune for certain companies who had been failing to get mRNA treatments that "turn the body's own cells into ad hoc drug factories" accepted, because safety concerns had always scuppered them, or something else entirely. Something possibly planned and executed quite well.

This whole episode has more than a little appearance of being "manufactured" in so many ways. Though I doubt drug company malfeasance and political/academic/science corruption and profiteering was all that was at play. While these things were and still are rife, there's more to it I think, not sure exactly what though...as no explanation I have heard beyond that seems to make sense...

posted on Jun, 1 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

It was also either a truly miraculous piece of good fortune for certain companies who had been failing to get mRNA treatments that "turn the body's own cells into ad hoc drug factories" accepted, because safety concerns had always scuppered them, or something else entirely. Something possibly planned and executed quite well.

A mighty fine post there Quintilian and yes a truly amazing piece of good fortune for the mRNA peddlers - what are the odds?

Did you ever look at what was being said by Fauci (and others) at the Milken Institute meeting from October, 2019?

6:10

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Fauci's NIH funded building - patient zero:

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Moderna paid 400 million to NIH:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join