It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why life on Venus or any other planet DESTROYS abiogenesis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Weird as that opens the door for what others call "inter-dimensional beings".

Some people see denial of such things as not only a barrier but an act of faith; that even if there are or even aren't that both them and whatever beings there may be have their own time and place set aside and taken care of accordingly whether on their proper life path whatever that may be or not.

Like if "demons" started following the path of Christianity doesn't one think that other demons would say to him or her "Hey brother/sister, you're getting off the path of the Devil, shouldn't you exercise caution practicing the ways of Christ?

I mean it would be wholly illogical to assume that if such beings were existent that they wouldn't remind each other of their chosen path.

When I catch my parents off of theirs they chose together; I remind them of it. I personally have never liked theirs and it's irritating when I find one of them on mine... it would dishonor them as it says; if I didn't put them back on their path and remind them to stay off of mine.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You said:

Heaven is NOT a place for life.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys read what you're saying before you post. Now you're an expert on Heaven?

When you guys are losing a debate, you resort to some crazy arguments and I have to say, this is just...

Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

If God isn't life how could he breathe the breath of life into Adam? How can we have life apart from God's BREATH OF LIFE?

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

In Him(JESUS) was LIFE. How can life be made if life wasn't in Him(the Word)?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Bible never said life only exists on earth. God is life and this was true before Genesis 1. The Bible talks about many different beings from Heaven, it talks about many mansions, other heavens, other everlastings, other worlds.

Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

This gets even more interesting because the word for worlds is aiōn which is pronounced ahee-ohn' which is similar to the word eon. So it reads like "we understand the eons were framed by God." Here's the definitions of aiōn.

for ever, an unbroken age, perpetuity of time, eternity

the worlds, universe

period of time, age

www.blueletterbible.org...

Interestingly enough, you have scientist who discovered multiple infinities could exist and some like Roger Penrose say cyclical eons occur and we're in a current eon. The Bible says:

Psalm 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING!

Yet again, another modern scientific concept in the Bible. Penrose and others could have just read scripture to come up with these ideas.

Also, it's written as αἰών but the plural αἰῶνας in Hebrews 11:3 for worlds.

Nowhere does the Bible say Life only occurs on earth. Life exists because God is life. We have no life if God isn't life. What do you think eternal LIFE is?

So God is Life and gives Life in different heavens, worlds and everlastings. Jesus said in my Father's House there are many mansions.

Show me the passage in the Bible that says human biological life is the only life

Jesus is a LIVING STONE in Heaven!

1 Peter 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
edit on 27-11-2021 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Maybe what you are considering life is actually death? After all, didn't god tell adam that if he ate of the tree of knowledge, he would die? And, wasn't that the act that got him evicted from paradise (heaven?)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I have always thought there were other worlds and universes. I never understood why people think we're the only life in the universe.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Life is any system that reduces its internal entropy at the cost of external resources/energy, which it then discards in a degraded from.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Life is any system that reduces its internal entropy at the cost of external resources/energy, which it then discards in a degraded from.

What a beautifully deconstructed interpretation of organic betabolic reproduction, aka cellular perpetuation. But where is the ecosystem that left phosphine traces?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Romeopsi

I have always thought there were other worlds and universes. I never understood why people think we're the only life in the universe.

Good points!

The Bible tells us there are other worlds. The Bible also talks about matter and antimatter.

I remember asking why did God divide the waters from the waters. The Spirit told me to look up the meanings of water and I did.

The word for water in Hebrew is mayim. Here's the definitions.

water, waters

water

water of the feet, urine

of danger, violence, transitory things, refreshment (fig.)

www.blueletterbible.org...

What are transitory things?

transitory

If something is fleeting or lasts a short time, it is transitory. Your boss declared the company's restructuring to be transitory, and promised that the company would emerge stronger and better than ever.

The adjective transitory describes something that is fleeting, temporary, or brief. Even a transitory storm that passes quickly can get you drenched. Consider it an honor to be on the transitory team that helps the president make a smooth transfer of power. When you met your first love, your parents thought that the relationship was transitory — but fifty years later, you're still married!

www.vocabulary.com...

So, you can read the scriptures this way.

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters(transitory things).

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters(transitory things), and let it divide the waters(transitory things) from the waters(transitory things).

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters(transitory things) which were under the firmament from the waters(transitory things) which were above the firmament: and it was so.

The states of matter and time are transitory. Matter changes into different forms from fleeting moments to moments of time down to Planck's time. So God had to separate matter from antimatter or transitory things from transitory things.

So this tells us that there should be an antimatter universe connected to our space.

In a higher dimension, people might have access to 2 directions or dimensions of time. This is a dimension where matter and antimatter coexists in the same space. This is because they're surrounded by a 5th dimension which keeps matter and antimatter separate.

A black hole or wormhole forms in this dimension and collapses into our universe. When it does, the 5th dimension no longer surrounds matter and antimatter and they come into contact with each other and need to be separated. This results in two universes and the 2 dimensions of time become a dimension of time in each universe.

There's modern scientific concepts throughout the Bible like everlasting to everlasting or God carrying out a modern day surgery on Adam when he Created Eve when He didn't have to. I write about some in this thread.

The Bible predicts what science discovers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These things occur to let us know that the Bible is the Word of God.

The Bible said these things would be sealed up until the end times and knowledge would increase. This is because our knowledge today can understand these scriptures. Like when the 2 witnesses lie dead in the street for 3 and 1/2 days and send each other gifts. In 96 A.D. when this was written, people had to wonder how this was possible in 3 and 1/2 days. Today we know how this is possible through TV, smartphones, computers, Fedex or Amazon.

Revelation 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Again, this is why these things were sealed up until the end times when knowledge has increased. This is so we know without a doubt that the Bible is the Word of God.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

My prayer is that non-believers read and SEE these things because the time is at hand when our King, the Lord Jesus Christ is about to return. If the spirit calls you, don't surpress it.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

None of that has any connection to phosphine or Venus. You are exploiting honest science for your agenda.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

That's crazy you said that because I always thought the scriptures about the two witnesses lying dead in the street and the world seeing them in three days can only happen with television and computers.

Thanks for the response.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

A swing and a MISS!

Venus having life would not refute abiogenesis in any way shape or form. Scientists think Venus used to be habitable as there is evidence of having oceans in the past with a stable environment, plus there could be a different type of life that evolved to the conditions of that planet.

Scientists didn't claim that phosphine proved there was life on Venus, it was presented as a possibility that warranted further investigation, not fact. Plus they now think that phosphine is a result of volcanic activity.

Venus could have had life in the past, but it is very doubtful that it still exists today, but again, we don't really know much about abiogenesis on earth, let alone on other planets.

To instantly jump to the conclusion that it means abiogenesis is wrong or that evolution can't happen is extremely disingenuous. Let science do its thing before making their conclusions for them.
edit on 28-12-2021 by Toothache because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join