It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Dr. Thomas Jendges with a last message before committing suicide.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
In this shocking video, Dr. Thomas Jendges gives a final warning before possibly committing suicide? He was the Chief of a clinic in Cheminitz in Germany has committed suicide having said he could no longer live with lies to citizens and patients and calling the ‘vaccines’ genocide. Chemnitz mourns the loss of Dr. Thomas Jendges (55).

Whatever the truth of the death, his brave, truthful, honest and honorable video message STANDS !!!

The head of the Chemnitz hospital ‘fell’ from the hospital building on Flemmingstrass on Tuesday morning. He died on the spot from his serious injuries. (make it look like suicide?)

Video

UPDATE

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sun Nov 21 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Just give it time. You're going to have the same 4 people come in here and slander this, they are absolutely livid about their 2nd shot not granting then freedom. They suffer from 'I can't believe I fell for this, oh well might as well take everyone else down with me' syndrome.

Give. . . . It. . . . Time. We don't have long to wait. These people are toast...... its brutal and its unfair, but just give it time.

reply to: Smigg

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
He mentions courage and doesn't sound suicidal. Another James Forestall falling from a hospital window? We know this cabal is willing to murder meaningful opposition. I often wonder about Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR test.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

They suffer from 'I can't believe I fell for this, oh well might as well take everyone else down with me' syndrome.

That is more of an excuse than a syndrome. Most knew exactly what was at stake. They were not duped, they were frightened and coerced.

It is wrong that the government has become an establishment that has turned against the people.

It is sad that the people have become victims of a tyrannical system.

The only way out, is the same way we got in this mess. We got in by saying yes to everything the system threw at us, without thinking, being complacent, and allowing fear to regulate our actions.

For this to end, we have to stop blindly following naked Emperors. We have to stop giving away those freedoms that we fear will be taken.

We have to start fighting for those things that we feel are worth fighting for.

Fearing death is no excuse. We have a choice. We are all going to die eventually. The choice is to die as a slave, or to die free.

I only have the stories of those family members that lived as slaves, and those that struggled miserably as poor and downtrodden, to lead me in my choice.

The life of those with nothing, was like that of a king, compared to those that were sheltered and fed as slaves.

Give me liberty or give me death means a lot more to me than it does to many others. But I fear that if we don't stand against this tyranny, all America will fall.

edit on 21-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Because the mayor threatened to fire him if he no longer stayed in the submissive line imposed by government order and refused to vaccinate patients at the clinic, there were presumably no more options for Jendges. This director has not wanted to support a crime of the federal government, the state government and his faithful henchmen. So she considered that his suicide was the only way to oppose him.

These are some details of the farewell letter that are currently in circulation. Although Dr. Jendges has ordered that his entire suicide letter be published, according to the current state of knowledge of the mayor of Chemnitz, Sven Schulze of the SPD, who continues to prevent this publication. Numerous groups have formed in various forums demanding that Schulze abandon his blocking attitude and finally respect Jendges’ last wish.

philosophers-stone.info...

As for anyone who thinks this was anything other than suicide, it wouldn't make sense for a note left behind to request wide publication of his dissent against the vaccine and calling it genocide. He knew his career was going to be over if he didn't do what he was told.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The police are already denying that there is a suicide letter, but regardless of how they try to spin the letter, there is still the above video, which I'm sure Germany will bust butt to try and have it removed from the internet.

The article in the

Bild

newspaper

makes no mention of such a letter.

The Chemnitz police told

20 Minutes

"to have carried out the investigation" on the subject.

"We are not aware of such a farewell letter, contrary to what has been said in several publications," she said.

www.tellerreport.com...
edit on 21-11-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
If you want to know how much of an influence or impact the clinic had on the community around it...

The Chemnitz Clinic serves as the leading provider of care for the entire region of southwestern Saxony and has 1765 beds. In addressing the current corona pandemic, it has taken over the coordination of all 29 hospitals in southwestern Saxony and is therefore one of three coordination centers in the Free State.

There are currently around 7,000 employees in the Chemnitz clinic and in its subsidiaries and affiliates. This makes the group the largest employer in the city. In 2020, the Chemnitz clinic achieved an annual turnover of around 550 million euros. The largest structural expansion in decades is currently underway, the construction of a new clinic building with approximately 12,000 m2 of usable surface by 2022.

weehingthong.org... vaccination-for-killing-himself-but-where-is-the-suicide-note/

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I was thinking the same, it's been my experience that courageous people don't commit suicide. They fight on and never give up.
I can understand some peoples reason for wanting to or ending their life, which i'm on the fence about. But listening to this he doesn't seem to be in any of the areas that I would place those people.

Maybe he hit a nerve when he spoke to those people, and the sleepers were told to take him out.

edit on 21-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I don't know, it seems awfully convenient. Didn't we see a lot of things like this happening with the Clintons?

Somebody would supposedly uncover some hidden secret and the die mysteriously leaving a cryptic suicide message.

Can we prove categorically that somebody wasn't off camera with a gun forcing him to read from a script. Let's look at this seriously, how many big companies and shadowy organizations are there right now making money hand over fist off of this pandemic, who would love it to go on for just that little bit longer and so might do something to put people of getting vaxxed.

I've seen so many posts on this forum about how governments are using Covid as a means of taking control or putting in draconian restrictions. Do you think that those people really want to give up that power?

Or all of the companies that supply PPE or masks, or who've made billions selling video conferencing solutions to people, even the companies making sex toys who are selling more than ever now that people are hooking up less?

Maybe the vax is proving too effective, and somebody sees their cash cow drying up, and decided to sow a little more in people's minds to keep the money coming in a little bit longer?

Does anybody remember when those high profile vegans started "killing themselves" just as big business started getting involved in lab cultured meat. How many people involved in oil exploration died mysteriously when big business started getting interested in electric vehicles. What about all of those supposed scandals involving uber drivers just as big companies started promoting self driving vehicles?

Now we see in Europe there's scandals around cricket, when the Arabs are investing in soccer teams.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well, it's on Bitchute so it can't be trusted because it contradicts my cognitive dissonance and deep, media induced psychotic fear. It's probably not on YouTube, which means that it is not approved content for the formation of proper approved opinions and safe thoughts.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

I was thinking the same, it's been my experience that courageous people don't commit suicide. They fight on and never give up.

I can understand some peoples reason for wanting to or ending their life, which i'm on the fence about. But listening to this he doesn't seem to be in any of the areas that I would place those people.

Let's analyze what he said. First he said that he got up and spoke in front of 1,000 people about this, but he had never done it before because he lacked the courage. He went on to say that courage unites us, but he also said that he had spent 1,500 hours over the last month(?) "poking" at the situation. He obviously was losing sleep while pondering how this whole vaccine agenda was making it's rounds worldwide. His message was pretty clear that he thought this could only be happening to prepare for a worldwide dictatorship. Whatever courage he might have mustered may have been overshadowed by his lack of sleep, worrying about the threat of his job, and the idea of having to lie to people everyday about the effects of the vaccine, while pondering the disaster of a worldwide dictatorship. I honestly don't think it's that hard to believe that he killed himself. In fact, he may have thought that killing himself was a courageous move, believing that it would be the only way to bring mass attention to what he believed was truly going on.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well, it's on Bitchute so it can't be trusted because it contradicts my cognitive dissonance and deep, media induced psychotic fear.

We can't trust any source and we all have to do our homework. With that said...

Regarding the video, we need to determine whether or not this is really Dr. Thomas Jendges speaking. This doctor in the video says that he has treated patients for years for ears, nose, and throat disorders. In the meanwhile, most internet information regarding Dr. Thomas Jendges says that he was a graduate engineer and a PhD economist with over 20 years of clinic management.

While I still don't doubt reports of Dr. Thomas Jendges killing himself and leaving a suicide note, we do have to question if this particular video is really related to him at all as additional proof of his thoughts and beliefs on the matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
The police are already denying that there is a suicide letter, but regardless of how they try to spin the letter, there is still the above video, which I'm sure Germany will bust butt to try and have it removed from the internet.

The article in the

Bild

newspaper

The Chemnitz police told

20 Minutes

"We are not aware of such a farewell letter, contrary to what has been said in several publications," she said.

www.tellerreport.com...

Man, I completely agree and do not like what's going on, but the other side isn't gonna listen too, a grainy cropped video, were a dubbed German speech can be easily added.

As WIsco said the metadata doesn't lie. The video needs to be proven authentic, again I'm thinking it is possible, but even I'm gonna want more verification than from a suicide victim. This isn't Hollyweird, there could be a million reasons for him committing suicide. We need independent verification or more evidence

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
That is more of an excuse than a syndrome. Most knew exactly what was at stake. They were not duped, they were frightened and coerced.

Well, that's the same thing... but otherwise, well said...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm kinda guessing that if he jumped he would have gone down feet first. If pushed he may have gone down head first. I'm also going to guess that this part of the information won't be released.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Personally, I'm tired of people telling me I'm going to die when they don't know any more than I do.

I feel that some people are so invested in needing to be right about their decision that they'll tell themselves whatever they need to feel good about that choice, including that everyone who chose differently will die, and I think that works both ways.
edit on 21-11-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Wow too many bizarro things going, on,

Nobody can deny that something is nor right behind the jabs, When our own supposedly for the people safety FDA is Asking to hide the results of the jabs on humans for two generations.

This along means something is definitely wrong with what is been injected in people.

All I can say is BE AFRAID, very afraid

That means my entire family that took the jab due to coercion.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

For what I been reading here and there, the jabs are not the same in every body, as with any experimental drug you got the neutral group and then those that will be given doses in different increments.

And this is why some people are ending up dead and with terrible side effects, while others are sailing free after the jabs.

The experiment is not over, is on going.

(post by sciencelol removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Deetermined

The article in the

Bild

newspaper

The Chemnitz police told

20 Minutes

www.tellerreport.com...

Man, I completely agree and do not like what's going on, but the other side isn't gonna listen too, a grainy cropped video, were a dubbed German speech can be easily added.

As WIsco said the metadata doesn't lie. The video needs to be proven authentic, again I'm thinking it is possible, but even I'm gonna want more verification than from a suicide victim. This isn't Hollyweird, there could be a million reasons for him committing suicide. We need independent verification or more evidence

Deep fake, or maybe somebody was off camera aiming a gun at his head.

There are people who are making a lot of money off of this pandemic who would have the resources to silence somebody in order to prolong it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join