It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes against humanity politicians on the run when that happens CITIZENS ARREST MUST START

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
1. In the States we have what is called " Citizens Arrest ". ( www.law.cornell.edu... )

2. So until the above happens all citizens in America may at one time or another feel they have been arrested but not put into a jail.

3. Don't believe me, tough sh$t said the kitty , but the milk taste #t$y.

4. Tough sh$t is the politicians control over us.

5. But the milk taste #t$y is the privilege having limited freedoms of restrictions of doing something with covid papers

6. Without " Citizens Arrest " of evil politicians, we will all MAY BE END UP living in a " DREAMVILLE WORLD ".

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Citizen arrest laws vary greatly from state to state. Some states will only allow a citizen arrest for a felony, but not a misdemeanor. Some states require that you personally witness the crime being committed. All states require that you provide evidence for the crime. States have different standards for use of force, especially lethal force.

If anyone is thinking of making a citizen's arrest, they better be sure of the specific laws in their state before doing so:

Citizen’s Arrest Laws by State

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Citizen arrest laws vary greatly from state to state. Some states will only allow a citizen arrest for a felony, but not a misdemeanor. Some states require that you personally witness the crime being committed. All states require that you provide evidence for the crime. States have different standards for use of force, especially lethal force.

If anyone is thinking of making a citizen's arrest, they better be sure of the specific laws in their state before doing so:

Citizen’s Arrest Laws by State

OK, thanks. I guess that is why politicians can rarely get arrested also.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Here's a real big problem: People KEEP ELECTING these evil elites BACK INTO OFFICE.

Here's the solution: VOTE THEM OUT

Their excuses will be they were doing what medical professionals told them to do. But we should have laws passed that protect us from these types mandates so this never happens again. If you want true freedom, you have to get greedy dos-as-I-say-not-as-I-do politicians out of office and put in term limits. It's been said time and time again but there aren't enough people on board to do this.

People are afraid of change. They'd rather have the devil they know than the one they don't. Unfortunately as one devil stays in office, they get more and more powerful. We don't have a political class anymore, they've become a dynasty. We should NEVER EVER have politicians 'controlling' us. A politician's job is to represent the people, not force their will on them.

But why have people become so disconnected with what a politician's duty is? Have we become so conditioned to expect and put ourselves in a position of being a "controlled" mass that we sabotage our own freedom and quality of life?

edit on 21-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Couldn''t have said it better. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

voting will do nothing. its all rigged.

you will never be able to beat the system within the system.

The only way out is to stop using there systems.

get your money out of the bank, out of fiat currency, and buy gold, silver, and bitcoin. if we dont use their money they have no power.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

voting will do nothing. its all rigged.

you will never be able to beat the system within the system.

The only way out is to stop using there systems.

get your money out of the bank, out of fiat currency, and buy gold, silver, and bitcoin. if we dont use their money they have no power.

I was going to give a knee jerk response of "That simply isn't true".

But after this last major election and the last few years, I can't say that. But I do have hope. I believe in perseverance and I still have passion for what I believe is right. If those characteristics are gone from my life it means I am dead. Right now I am alive and I will keep trying despite the harsh wind of oppression in my face and no visible light at the end of a tunnel. Apathy is a killer and I am not ready to submit to it or it's repercussions.

edit on 21-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

OK, thanks. I guess that is why politicians can rarely get arrested also.

Definitely why.

A better option would be a return of the Citizen's Grand Jury, with full power to subpoena documents and witnesses, and to bring charges against offenders.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Here's a real big problem: People KEEP ELECTING these evil elites BACK INTO OFFICE.

Here's the solution: VOTE THEM OUT

Definitely. But we need to fix our election laws and processes first.

We also need better candidates.

Even more important, we need to create more direct and influential means for the people to legislate themselves, such as ballot propositions. Not only within states, but in federal elections as well.

If you want true freedom, you have to get greedy dos-as-I-say-not-as-I-do politicians out of office and put in term limits. It's been said time and time again but there aren't enough people on board to do this.

Many states have term limits -- it hasn't been the cure it was thought to be. Many states also have resign-to-run laws, requiring someone to resign from one office before running for another. If the person loses, they keep their previous position. If they win, then the office is filled by someone other than the voters -- a literal political appointment that serves the politicians and not the people.

Another problem is that if we can restrict the people's right to vote for the candidate of their choice, no matter how many terms served, then we open the door to plenty of other ways to suppress and oppress the will of the people, and our ability to vote for the best candidate.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

You plan on growing all your own food, making your own clothes, building your own automobile, doing all your own repairs, be your own doctor? No? Gold, silver and crypto all need to be converted to dollars and Bitcoin is also a fiat currency.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What do YOU mean.." We in the United States"?

You arent here but in Japan.

Again ..telling us ..like you're here.

Bonsai!

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

will you start the ball rolling then?, who will you be arresting first?, lead by example and others may follow.

I look forward to your first arrest, will it be soon?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I say he starts with arresting an admitted tax cheat living overseas.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why did the FBI not delete this thread like the last one?

edit on 000000p3008America/Chicago11212021011 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Arrest?

Its is going to be torches and pitchforks. I do not think arrest is a likely outcome.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Maybe yous should practice on some smaller, weaker, less wealthy and less powerful subjects...
Like I don't know...
Maybe a few pregnant ladies walking into a planned parenthood clinic hoping to score some prenatal vitamins because they don't have the extra money to pay for them...

Or.. maybe you should at least wait and see just how the Arbury trial turns out.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Pull a gun on me and announce a "citizens arrest" we just might have a "stand your ground" incident.

Perhaps just be prudent and mind your own business, citizen!

Did you even try to think this scheme of yours thru? Doesn't sound like it...
edit on 21-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The wave is coming

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
Arrest?

Its is going to be torches and pitchforks. I do not think arrest is a likely outcome.

Wasn't that what Jan6 was about. How'd that work out?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It's true the politicians have made themselves immune to most retribution from citizens, so the thing to do about that is form groups and beat them at their own game by making independent citizens arrest and hold your own court on the spot and meet out the sentence upon them right on the spot. They make their own laws that protect them, so citizens can make their own laws that punish them. The new Citizen FBI!
Fines?" Or whatever their crime deserves.
Hey it's only a form of legally protected protest!
I'm not advocating anything illegal.
edit on 21-11-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join