It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 Vaccine Mandate Protests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This weekend has seen many protests all around the world with the numbers starting to pick up.
Vaccinated and unvaccinated alike people are starting to get fed up the loss of freedoms, imposing restrictions, mandates and vax passports.
As we have seen, protests in some locations are starting to turn violent. With countries like Austria wanting to mandate a 100% vaccination rate and others imposing even more restriction on the unvaccinated I fear things are going to get much worse.

Here in Australia this Saturday we had the biggest protests so far. With most lockdowns ending we now have the freedom again to protest without being shot in the back with rubber bullets.
After last weekends increasing turn out of protestors in Melbourne the media here spent the week down playing the numbers and concerns of the protestors, while painting them with the usual white supremacist/far right/nazi/antivaxxer labels and rhetoric.

It is really heartening to see Australians starting to stand up and I hope the momentum continues here and everywhere else.

If you watch the msm they would have you believe the protests yesterday in every Australian state capitol and many larger regional areas numbered in the thousands as they try to down play the growing opposition.

In Melbourne it was claimed over 400,000 turned out to protest vaccine mandates and their states leader who is currently trying to pass more laws to extend and give him even greater power to control the populace.
Sydney, Brisbane and Perth had over 50,000 turn out in each respective city
Adelaide and Hobart had over 10,000
with Darwin and other large towns hosting protests in the thousands.

this video is the first I have seen that shows the total Melbourne turn out, I'll let you decide the numbers.

There were also counter protests in several cities, hosted by your friendly neighbourhood Antifa chapters.
The Bolsheviks were there to support big pharma, government overreach and forced vaccination while opposing those protesting for freedom.
They only numbered in the 100's so i don't they tried punching any perceived nazi's yesterday.
edit on 11/21/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Don't give up or give in. This is all about the internet in how it will control people of their daily lives. No permit, death awaits you. Happened in Germany, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

When will the police stop defending these tyrants.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Protesting isn't going to be enough, the sheer amount of effort put into this plandemic dictates that the evil that's running the show will never back down, evil has to be removed like a cancer, cut out.

This is a fight to the death ain't no doubt about that.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
in austria there were about 200.000 people protesting. vaccinated, unvaccinated, young, old, left, middle, right, people from other nations.

media say there were 40.000 people and mostly far right rioters.

media is the cancer who injects poisonous propaganda into our veins.
they're so full of lies, it's disgusting.

it's not news, it's pure manipulation.

btw: the president and the chancellor of austria are freemasons. and i thouht freemasons would work for freedom and a better society, as they always say...

edit on 21-11-2021 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

positive thoughts Smigg

things maybe starting to turn here

if she pulls this off i may be able to go back to work

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Europe:

Netherlands now from Roermond over Den Haag up to Amsterdam, Austria is getting hotter, France, Croatia, Italy, Czech Republic...

Tonight it will be even more, it´s sunday, free time for protests. Are these all only hools, neonazis, lunatic conspiracy theorists ??? If i would be one of those responsible, one of those WEF agents and/or their henchmen, i would take a flight to south america NOW, like people of the same kind like those WEF agents did in the past, from nazi germany to GDR germany after they miserably failed.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: Smigg

positive thoughts Smigg

things maybe starting to turn here

if she pulls this off i may be able to go back to work

I hope she does mate and things start to change in Australia for you guy's.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
When the doo-doo reaches their own doorstep, or their employer stops paying them, or starts limiting their authority.

a reply to: Randyvine2

edit on 21-11-2021 by 2Faced because: Free your mind and your ass will follow.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Great to see, thanks.

top topics

join