It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Americans Say We Should Allow Attackers to Kill Us Rather Than Defend Ourselves.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Biden is only sincere if he's willing to forgo secret service protection.

That will happen immediately after Pelosi and Schumer and all the other dirty critters give up their Capitol Police and private security...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I was going to say that they'd all change their opinion if they were personally under attack; but as i thought about it it occurred to me that for many of them the self-preservation instinct has probably been destroyed along with all of the other mental Illness and sick psychological manipulation that they have subjected themselves to.
:
edit on 2021 11 21 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, we got a president that is nothing but the biggest piece of human excrement in history and this what people voted for.

I guess in Democrat states I can see already mandates and discrimination if you do not let yourself be killed by convicted felons this days.

We are in bizarro America this days and this is how democrats want it to be.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

They are brainwashed, that is why. They can't think for themselves so they feel how the media tells them to feel and what to be outraged over. MANY people would rather live life with blinders on vs seeing the truth.

I know people who think he should have been in prison and yet NONE of them even watched the videos. They just go by what the media says. I can't even talk to these people because they are so flippantly stupid it is unreal.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Ummm... I'd guesstimate that 90+% of the protestors don't know who Rittenhouse is, all they knos is they got another excuse to play.

We need more Rittenhouse's out there doing exactly what he did, to put an end to this.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'd like to hear some of the responses if someone were to go around and ask each of the protestors to explain, "What exactly is it that you are protesting against?"

It's hard telling how many of them are angry about a white boy being allowed to hunt and kill 3 black men.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If one of those "good men" with a gun ran into a similar situation where the kid with a gun was running down the road and a bunch of people where yelling saying he just shot someone....
Would your good gun with a gun brought him down?
How many of those hero wannabes who spout how they would do whatever to disarm him and neutralize the threat would be chasing him down the road, doing whatever they could to disarm him?
The kid was tried, found not guilty.. I can live with that. I just hope the kid has learned enough to avoid putting himself in a similar situation again. But I stand by what I have said all along...
He shouldn't have been there. He could have avoided the whole experience if he had just stayed home. Something some of those he shot I don't think has that option. That city was their home!! Just like many of those who were injured in Charlottesville, were in their own city! And, if you were saying that they shouldn't have been there then, you have no business defending this kid's presence this time. The only people who should have been in that city were. The residents and those who had a legitimate reason for being there.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'd like to hear some of the responses if someone were to go around and ask each of the protestors to explain, "What exactly is it that you are protesting against?"

It's hard telling how many of them are angry about a white boy being allowed to hunt and kill 3 black men.

Apparently Not black.

I’m putting that fact in a headline because somebody needs to.

For the past 15 months, most “news” outlets have been skirting around one simple fact: Kyle Rittenhouse has never shot a black person. Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber, the men who were killed while attacking Rittenhouse, were both white. Gaige Grosskreutz, the man who was shot while pointing a gun at Rittenhouse, is white.

jimtreacher.substack.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com... e/

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

originally posted by: dawnstar
If one of those "good men" with a gun ran into a similar situation where the kid with a gun was running down the road and a bunch of people where yelling saying he just shot someone....
Would your good gun with a gun brought him down?

I shudder to think any "good men" with a gun would shoot him simply because of what anyone is saying.
Is he holding his weapon in a way that looks like he is about to start shooting? No.
Is he jogging down the middle of the road towards a bunch of police cars? Yes.

I know it's hard to imagine not getting emotionally carried away by the mob. You have to consider what you can see and verify for yourself. Other people get things wrong, You would be amazed how wrong they can be. If you listened to them an innocent man would die, and you would be in prison for life.

But I stand by what I have said all along...
He shouldn't have been there. He could have avoided the whole experience if he had just stayed home. Something some of those he shot I don't think has that option.

How can you say something so stupid? I almost took you serious with your first statement. Now I am thinking you may be a troll. Kyle could have avoided the experience if he stayed home? Not the rioters. Why? Do democrats have some kind of secret jury duty like obligation to go to riots?

Even if they had to be at the riot they didn't have to attack Kyle, You understand the verdict he acted in SELF-DEFENSE. The rest of what you said is pure dribble, Only Rosenbaum is claimed to have "lived" in Kenosha. Odd though his fiance said he had no place to go. No residence in Kenosha. Kyle could go to his Fathers house, in Kenosha.

Perhaps a mob has been giving you information, They are often wrong would explain why you are.

edit on 21-11-2021 by Talkstoshills00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Thanks. I have to clean coffee off my monitor and keyboard. "willing to lay down their own life" That's a good one.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hopefully it will be peaceful, like how the Taliban took over Afghanistan. (The Afghan President looked out the window and said, "Holy crap...I'm out of here!)

The only reason he said "I'm out of here!" Is because the takeover was anything but peaceful.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I think they probably made the right decision finding him not guilty, since the right to bear arms is obviously in the American constitution and I’m assuming he wasn’t breaking any state laws by walking the streets open carrying.

Still though, I think the guy is a complete moron. All that crap he had to go though to prove his innocence and all the baggage his got to carry around for the rest of his life... simply because he decided it was a good idea to walk the streets openly armed during an extremely volatile situation.

He neve should have been charged. I was talking to a friend last night who said that the Prosecutor should face sanctions for bringing that case before a Court. He wouldn't even comment on the Trial Prosecutor's conduct. By the way, my friend's name is Steve. Before he retired we addressed him as "Your Honor". He was the Senior Judge in our County for over twenty years.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

" Thousands of Americans Say We Should Allow Attackers to Kill Us Rather Than Defend Ourselves. "

Yeah . while Millions of Sane Americans say ....." Hold My Beer " ............

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I see it as the other idiots bringing fists to a gunfight

Exactly,!
This is just an aformation of something most people can understand...don't threaten to kill and then chase someone who has a gun. Duh, oh yea the prosecutor actually said that Rittenhouse should have just taking a beating. WTF is wrong with people? He'd a been killed, head stomped. Rittenhouse did an amazing job at self preservation.
Cheers to Kyle, now take down those who tried to create a fake narrative that almost got you life in jail.

a reply to: BrokenCircles

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Talkstoshills00

I can say it because people on the right were saying it about a Charlottesville women who was injured just trying to drive to a drs appt. When fields decided to just plow into a bunch of cars and people!! A person, living in the city, just trying to function in that city... well, if she didn't wa it t to get hurt, she shouldn't have been out on the street! But, protesters, both left and right, weather proclaiming to be defenders of civil rights, or statues, or property that isn't theirs... should have the right to travel across the country to wage war against each other in any city they desire it seems... and give on their happy merry way when their done to leave the city and it's residents to pick up the broken pieces, both property and lives.
He had no business being there..

edit on 21-11-2021 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I can't even read what you wrote, Is this thread about Charlottesville?

Obligatory, CROSSED STATE LINES.
lol nothing about how none shot had residence in Kenosha?
Some utter bullsnip about something completely unrelated?
Did the mob tell you type this chunk of text?
edit on 21-11-2021 by Talkstoshills00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So your saying that Citizens of the USA don't have the Right to go
anywhere in the US other than the place they live ?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Talkstoshills00

If the mob weren't from there and only came to be part of the chaos,, they had no business being there either!
And, if the right can sit there and say that the residents of Charlottesville shouldn't have been on their own streets if they didn't want to be hurt or killed... I sure the heck can say it about the 17 year old who decides to hop into the sizzling frying pan with his big mean looking gun when he gets himself into trouble with it! If he didn't want to get himself into a legal nightmare, he shouldn't have been there!

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

I don't know.. was those on the right saying that the residents of these cities that end up being powder kegs shouldn't have the right to leave their homes while people flock in from all over the country to raise hell and make war with each other do? It seems to me that was what they were saying when it came to Charlottesville.
A person living in canada has plenty of places they could have gone outside of Charlottesville that weekend... the people living there well they might be stuck there, heck, they might actually have to care of things, you know, go to their job, do some shopping, make a drs appt.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Oy veh! You can say whatever you want about Charlottesville in a thread about Charlottesville.

Good thing he had that gun or who knows what Rosenbaum would do to him, He was convicted of raping male children.
See Kyle brought the gun to defend himself.
He used the gun to defend himself. That is why the jury ruled in his favor.
If they never tried to attack him, They would still be alive to rape again. Sad to you I know.

Too add, Somewhat unrelated to this specific instance but related to your notion of Kyle's actions.
Any woman who is dressed attractively that gets raped is to blame? She never should have looked that good right?

Pretty much the same as he had that gun and it made people attack him! He was asking for it!
edit on 21-11-2021 by Talkstoshills00 because: Annoying ATS formatting. Preview isn't even accurate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join