It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: New interview: Stop the mass vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I hope the link will work.
Luc Montagnier who won the Nobel Prize: Stop mass vaccination.
Everything that I would like to write down here is already been said a hundred times. But we may not give up.

www.soulask.com... governments/

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

edit on 21-11-2021 by Lux96 because: double post

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Thanks.
Sometimes finishing at the finish line does not necessarily mean a happy win.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The unvaccinated are probably in deep #, because they will be the only cattle left to entertain the elites. I can imagine some nifty computer can create some great virtual reality games to be played with our warriors of light, which ofcourse need to be punished for disobeying.

I'm gonna think more positive than that, but it has crossed my mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Professor Luc Montagnier continues: ...... We need to look at all these vaccine cases to calculate and analyze

Apparently there'll be plausible deniability for 50 years or so

FDA asks federal judge to grant Till year 2076 to fully release Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine data

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ripper. I’ll be long gone by then

a reply to: Tellurian

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

Professor Luc Montagnier continues: ...... We need to look at all these vaccine cases to calculate and analyze

Apparently there'll be plausible deniability for 50 years or so

FDA asks federal judge to grant Till year 2076 to fully release Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine data

Do you trust your manager that is robbing the register ? That is how I feel about being psychologically worked upon.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Meteors coming down before then is a possibility.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
a reply to: musicismagic

The unvaccinated are probably in deep #, because they will be the only cattle left to entertain the elites. I can imagine some nifty computer can create some great virtual reality games to be played with our warriors of light, which ofcourse need to be punished for disobeying.

I'm gonna think more positive than that, but it has crossed my mind.

That would be stupid for them since the ingenuity of singular men/women has been shown to defeat vast armies. The best bet was to dump the 2nd like in Australia but we collective will resist that more than the vaccine for now. You can expect that the vaccinated will be much more docile. The others will have to be marginalized by some other means if they cant get them to vax themselves so they trudge on with propaganda to take it. They have tried extra hard using lies at every turn to make it seem really needed and you are foolish to not listen to them (lie).

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Like the Kennedy assassination...50 yrs. Just decided to not release them, per Biden

edit on 11210230America/ChicagoSun, 21 Nov 2021 08:23:02 -060023202100000002 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 11212630America/ChicagoSun, 21 Nov 2021 08:23:26 -060023202100000026 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Netherlands: 35000 people demonstrating yesterday - Riots
Belgium: today: also 35000 people (police estimates) - Riots
Belgian ordinary citizens have their say: We do not believe anymore in the vaccines. They do more harm than good. We want our freedom back.
The turnout was much higher than expected. It's starting to get through.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Didnt Trump have a say in that as well when he was president, regarding the jfk files i mean.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Let's Go Brandon's forced vaccinations. Forced-vaccinations repeal bills implemented in Florida this past week.

No More forced Vaccinations in Florida: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I don't believe so. But as long as Caroline and children are alive...none of that will come out.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I applaud any Nobel Prize Winner trying to stop forced vaccinations but his causation logic is flawed. Especially when he talks about prions.

“The first phase is the fairly common side effects that do not last long but are already fatal,” he explains. “Then you have the cardiovascular results”, the biologist continues. “And now you have the result of prions,” Professor Luc Montagnier explains.
“There are other deaths and these people have died of Cossen-Jacob disease,” Professor Luc Montagnier explained at Sud Radio.

“This disease is very rare, normally, when it is sporadic, it is one in a million,” he explains. There is a group of 7 independent people with different doctors who have this disease. The common factor is that they were vaccinated with two doses of Pfizer vaccine.”

The disease is called Cruetzfeld-Jakob Disease (CJD), not "Cossen-Jacob". And Cruetzfeld-Jakob Disease (CJD) is caused by eating beef products infected with the prion.

By all means, vaccines are known to cause early onset of prionic diseases: CJD, Alzheimers, Parkinsons, Lou Gehrig's, Scrapies, Multiple Sclerosis and Austism. But the CAUSE of prionic diseases still remains as prion-infected beef, prion-infected deer meat, prion-infected lamb meat, prion-infected cow dairy products. People catch those diseases by eating infected foods.

HOWEVER, some of those prions can circulate in the human body for decades while the human immune system keeps them at bay. It's when the prions and the abnormal proteins that unfold from them begin multiplying or the immune system wanes or gets tied up---that's when the prions take over.

But it's not just Covid vaccines, a lot of vaccines can cause them, especially the array of vaccines given to soldiers when they start Basic Training. So there is a higher incidence of prionic diseases that surface when soldiers are given all their vaccines.

What happens is that the immune system gets tied up fighting off the substances in vaccines, then any prion that is already circulating in a person's body from something they previously ate...the prions take over. The immune system fighting off vaccine substances doesn't have time to fight the prions. So vaccines cause early onset of prionic (abnormal protein) diseases. But the initial cause of the prions is eating infected food.

HOWEVER, in looking at the abnormal Covid spike protein injected in the vaccines, it is troubling that the vaccine spike protein is found throughout the body, including brain tissue. And on that aspect, the modified Covid spike protein in the vaxxes is worse than Covid itself. Covid the virus, is unable to breech the blood brain barrier. Yet modified Covid spike protein breaches the blood brain barrier, infects all kinds of cells and tissue in the brain.

Prions always attack neurons. Each prion unfolds an abnormal protein inside a neuron. The human immune system destroys the neurons with abnormal proteins. Alzheimers prion unfolds an abnormal protein called "tau" inside memory neurons. The immune system destroys the memory neuron with the abnormal "tau" protein. Parkinsons prion unfolds an abnormal protein called "alpha-synuclein" inside dopamine-producing neurons. The immune system destroys the dopamine-producing neuron infected with the abnormal protein.

So since the Covid vaccines have a modified spike protein (abnormal protein) that is injected into people, it is actually WORSE than prions. The abnormal spike protein from the vaccines gets into the entire nervous system, the brain, different kinds of neurons, dendrites, and brain tissue, organ tissue, the heart and more.

The immune system responds to the abnormal modified vaccine spike protein the SAME WAY the immune system responds to every other type of abnormal protein-- the immune system destroys every cell, every neuron, brain tissue, organ tissue, heart tissue and muscle, the human immune system will attack and destroy everything infected with an abnormal protein that does not belong in the body.

So the vax modified spike protein (abnormal) is worse and does more damage than prions.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress
Thank you.
Apparently this is a littlle bit too complicated to me. Though I understand your explantion. Very well written. But I am not a virologist.
So the Novavax vaccine with only the spikes in it is also dangerous? When will a vaccine finally be approved with a killed virus? I hope for Covaxin.

A new reason to stop mass vaccinatio? Far too many stillborn children in September 2021 in Scotland. Of course it's the virus's fault, not the vaccine's fault. Although, wait a minute, why is this only happening in September this year. While the virus has been circulating for two years. I have my doubts but I wouldn't exclude the vaccines.
www.bbc.com...
edit on 22-11-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress
You can see my last post in a wider context here
www.heraldscotland.com...

top topics

join