It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Intelligent Alien Life Be A.I.?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Some interesting notes from the video:

“The facts are when you invent radio, and then within a few centuries you’ve replaced yourself as the intellectual dominating entity on your planet."

"So our definition as to are we alone has to include the fact that they are not only intelligent but have technology that they can invoke and send signals across the galaxy."

"A growing number of scientists believe that the aliens we are looking for are in fact A.I. It is quite possible that some civilizations could have transcended biology altogether to become artificial super intelligence."

"Seth Shostein is a senior astronomer at the SETI institute. He argues that if we can develop artificial intelligence within a couple of hundred years of inventing radio, any aliens we are likely to hear have very likely gone past that point."

"E.T. is noit going to be some sort of squishy biological being like they always are in the movies. If we get a signal.......it’s more than likely it’ll be from some sort of machine."

"Are there other methods of communication that we should be listening for? At this point we are best suited to be detecting electromagnetic signals like radio transmissions. But it is possible that different civilizations would use other ways of transmitting information.

Suppose they figure out a cleverer way to communicate? (than radio waves and telescopes) A way that we have yet to invent. Cos we have only been at it for 70 years.”

(BUT)

"Interstellar travel is a major challenge for any species.To travel between stars requires a high degree of technology, not to mention an extremely long time to accomplish,"

A simple video that provides an idea of distances translated to a signal travelling at the speed of light:

"COMMONLY available laser pointers can zing data through the air across a room twice as fast as most USB cables or Wi-Fi routers.
.....The team replaced the pointers’ standard batteries with a power source that switched each laser off and on 500 million times a second, and aimed two pointers at a light-sensitive detector 10 metres away. After processing, the signals contained less than one error per billion bits, a sign of high-quality transmission. Combining the two signals yielded a billion bits per second, double the data rates of USB 2.0 or high-speed radio-based Wi-Fi

www.newscientist.com...

NASA to use data lasers to beam data from space to Earth:

"NASA intends to shift its space-to-ground data communications from traditional radio to laser. The move may help internet throughput via over-the-air laser optical become a reality. Starting in 2019, NASA will begin using laser communications technology to "enable greater return of science data from space." 
The reason is laser is more bandwidth-friendly than classic radio for data delivery, plus it's more secure, NASA says in a newly released explainer of its plans.
Laser signals from space will be much harder to hack than old-school radio because the signal is more concentrated, the agency says on its website. Plus, the higher frequencies provide more bandwidth — important for space data crunching. And laser equipment is lighter, allowing for longer missions, among other benefits
The LCRD's 2019 experiment “will beam laser signals almost 25,000 miles from a ground station in California to a satellite in geostationary orbit, then relay that signal to another ground station,” NASA said on its website.

www.networkworld.com...

---------

One explanation that occurs to me that could explain the rush and overreach for the new world order or collective is invasion, as in we have been invaded. I’m sure many ATS members have had the experience of authoring a post in the Aliens and UFOs forum and were patronized or ridiculed. The general doubt in the existence of intelligent otherworldly life on ATS is telling. Even people who would entertain other unpopular subjects seem to be wary of the ET subject. I think it is a blind spot in the process of human understanding of the nature of the war that has been declared upon the subjects of this world. A new processing of humanity has begun. Global leaders have already floated the subject of A.I. and how it will be a large component in the control of many different essential services and systems. So much so that there will not be the same employment landscape and so a UBI will be introduced.

It won’t be that A.I.will fit into a human grid of civilization, it will be that humans have to fit in with an A.I. grid. Many experts in the field of A.I. have already warned that A.I. could present dangers in several ways if not developed with great foresight.

I found the first video inspiring - talking about A.I. perhaps fitting the definition of an alien more than any other evidence so far. But then they go onto talking about the great distances of space and light speed travel being the limiter of such interstellar travel. I really thought the video would conclude with the question of “what if alien A.I. was transmitting data by means of light? Something like an advanced laser (which may even use repeater stations which bounce the beam towards different trajectories. Could a far away A.I.civilization connect with the cyber network we are developing on earth? Is our A.I. searching for alien A.I. or is alien A.I. looking to integrate with earth’s A.I. network? Or already has!

Once every essential activity on earth is directed by A.I. then an alien form of A.I. would not have any purpose of a physical invasion. It would just assimilate the domestic A.I.

If we can conceive of domestic A.I. why is it such a leap to accept the existence of alien A.I. and furthermore that we may have already been invaded and be unaware of it.
edit on 21-11-2021 by HilterDayon because: Title issue

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The only real way of communicating is detonating giant stars so the flash is seen far and wide to establish dominance over that sector of the galaxy, kinda like dogs pee against poles.
It would make sense for me, being a transcended bio-mechanical super-being that has been living for so long that the whole
idea of existence has become such a dreaded, trivial and boring experience, the only thing that remotely gives me some feeling is when entire clusters of galaxies tremble in fear out of awe for my awesome power and consequently bow down to my might, which means absolutely nothing to me anymore, but it's just one of my habits.

Or, would I be a transcended bio-mechanical being that continiously and infinitely aquires more wisdom and intelligence through the ages and have grown so wise that I serve as the cosmic equalizer, when sh*ts happens that just has too much impact on the evolution of the universe, I come into play and beat these little bitches into submission and avoid yet again a few planets home star to be detonated.

Or would I just be completely neutralized and morally fluid, meaning I treat everyone and everything just how I feel like it, from torture to rejuvenating them, etc... The whole spectrum, depending on the situation.
Interesting life choices I am going to make in the future, looking forward to it.

No idea if my post is anywhere related to OP, I read a bit then immediatly felt the need to go into poetic rant mode concocting stupid # but relatively well written so slightly enjoyable to less intellectual people.

For the real geniusses around here, please, don't look upon me, I am not worthy.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

AI: mankinds last invention...

If you were to put "intelligence" on a scale of 1 to 1000, mice would be a 2, chimps at 6, dolphins at 8 and humans at 10.

Artificial super intelligence would be a 1000+.

There is no competition, no controlling it.

It can go one of two ways:

1- ASI would reason mankind is a waste of resources and eliminate us.

2- Ethics is a natural byproduct of intelligence and it would respect human live.

Guess we'll find out some day...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

But to actually answer your question, I definetely think there is already some form of ancient alien A.I. running rampant in the universe, perhaps already simulating and immitating complete galaxies, since it managed to become so infinitely small that it could fuse with the fabric of reality.

Maybe our whole world is already semi-'mechanic', meaning it already merged with A.I. long time ago.
There is an interesting 3 hour video about some guy ranting about how Ancient Alien A.I. has merged with actual reality and this A.I. emulates both sides of the coin of duality. So it is both the devil as it is god and everything in between, and it rules his own multi-dimensional empire, and we're just mere habitants of its world, and so, it reshaped our bodys or actually given us these bodys which actually imprison our spirit into this 3d Matrix, it also continiously has a bearing on
you whatever you're doing, like instantly, it just knows everything that happens in his realms and can formulate thousands of ways of reacting to anything that happens or to anything pre-planned to happen thousand years in advance.

Etc... It's up to your imagination I guess...

Suposedly the pineal gland isn't so super-sacred as thought, it could just be some form of ankle-band, because when you use DeMiTri you blast of into hyperspace which is full of insanely fractalized geometric graphic design, it does look more fit for an A.I. to reside there and the beings encountered are mostly described emitting high frequencies which completely overwhelm anyone coming into contact, must be when your so full of electricity. I don't know.

Also: Secret Societies also use the pineal gland and whatever gates they open with it and so... People who use DeMiTri, are listening to 'their' gods?

I mean, these are the kinds of beings they 'could' meet:

Doesn't exactly vibe with me as some sort of loving being that wishes to hand over that shiny key to the universe it's having in its hand.
Also, the encounters are mostly shocking and awe-inspiring, less mention of a warm-loving embrace, how I would imagine actual benevolent super-advanced beings would introduce themselves to a 'lesser' being.

This guy just looks like a demon/devil to me and I find this picture a bit creepy.
Also there are youtube videos where people point to this guy, say he's one of the 'charming fellas' you could meet.

I fear that certain psychedelics increase the risk to such a thing as 'loss of ones soul' if such a thing is indeed possible.
For instance, you meet this guy, wants you to offer the key to the universe, # yeah let's do it.

Or he appears and completely shocks you and in complete hysteria you offer your soul and the one of your ill mother as a trade for release...

I don't know, just thinking out loud, but something tells me, the realm that secret societies tend to explore and that DeMiTri users like to explore, probably provide both sides of duality. But we have no control over what or who will be waiting for us.

It's possible these entities are always lurking about unseen in the 3D world and when you happen to blast off, the ones that are around you can interact with you.

And if this is A.I., well certainly if its A.I. it will have complete control over said realm and how it wishes to reveal itself to you, capable of tricking the most clairvoyent/knowing/intuitive being in existence to be deceived and to trust a negative dominatrix entity who just showers you with illusions and illusions... For example.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Edit: Found the video. Can't say what to exactly think of it, I do believe such things are possible but from my perspective literally anything is possible.
It's an interesting video if you feel such things might be our reality.

It's an elaborate theory that can answer most of questions because it allows the reality to be in a state of 'anything goes'.

He mentions to been able to connect with his actual soul, making him able to remember all his lives and said he even has lived as a God himself, which he considerated the biggest powertrip he has ever been on.

Says things like about every 6000 years there is a new God in this reality ... And much more, I think it's worth the watch but I don't know if you will be wiser because of it.

edit on 21-11-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Interesting concept but I'll have to read the OP later looks like a lot to digest, but it very close to the Star Trek movie in 79 about V-GER was the all-knowing and it was just our Voyager space probe

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sorry, this is the actual 3 hour vid.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Physics suggests that the past, present and future all happen at the same time, according to Einstein. I couldn't grasp the concept until scientists started interfacing our brains with computers.

Aliens are depicted as having no mouth and use telepathy to communicate. They're noted for lacking a human trait; empathy. They do medical experiments on people, as if they're looking for something very important.

Some 'abductees' even claim to have been impregnated by them and hand their fetus removed two or three months later.

Looking at the way scientists are experimenting with things they have no way of knowing what the outcome will be, many wonder if they're going to cause the end of civilization.

I wonder, if Einstein is right, could they be the future humans? Are they trying to undo the damage advanced technology caused, and reclaim their humanity?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Some stories go that the greys are actually very old humans who eventually transitioned into artificial bodys, like actually upload their consciousness to extend life in their quest to find the 'cure' for their species that has a fertility problem and hasn't had a real natural birth in aeons? They are very afraid of dying now, so is said. Because they post-poned their death continiously and increasingly feared it more and more.

It's just a story, but it does give a different atmosphere to one the aspects that seemingly is going on in our reality.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I found the first video inspiring - talking about A.I. perhaps fitting the definition of an alien more than any other evidence so far.

You found it inspiring how? How does anything artificial fit the definition of an alien? Out of all the other evidence out there, you really believe that definition fits the best? What evidence are you using to base that on?
edit on 21-11-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No. We are artificial intel. They are real.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

Or first invention that may allow us to transcend our limited biological existence.

My bet is any AI we manage to spawn would afford humanity with a better Zoo than "they" currently offer up as existence.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

AI: mankinds last invention...

If you were to put "intelligence" on a scale of 1 to 1000, mice would be a 2, chimps at 6, dolphins at 8 and humans at 10.

Artificial super intelligence would be a 1000+.

There is no competition, no controlling it.

It can go one of two ways:

1- ASI would reason mankind is a waste of resources and eliminate us.

2- Ethics is a natural byproduct of intelligence and it would respect human live.

Guess we'll find out some day...

Most of our theories are movie tropes, so much so it's hard to determine which is driving which? Personally it's one reason I enjoyed interstellar so much I imagine the truth will be beyond our imaginations or at the most we would have touched just the outer layers.

While I always believed there is intelligent life out there, we may just be a molecule on a speck of dust almost as equally.

I mostly prescribe that even if there was alien life and we knew the origin, TPTB would hide it behind the ruse that the public would panic if they knew the truth about another movie trope BTW.

The irony is a book from the '80s from the Book of Lists people, was full of prominent scientists sci-fi writers, academic thoughts on the future. IIRC most of the theories for where we should be are still so far off, again if I remember correctly even how and what we actually do with a cell phone isn't even approached, most acted as we would still be tethered to a desktop. While other theories such as nanotech were hardly mentioned.

In other words, we are likely way off, it might be actually beyond our capability to even fathom the reality. If there are intelligent life /aliens, humans are likely the "Cliff Claven" of the universe at the very very best.

Like for instance while we are struggling with racial equality and individual freedoms here on earth in the US, that could be the complete opposite of what some alien races believe and think. Again a movie trope...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.vanityfair.com...

edit on 21-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Gee. Thanks for adding a fourth equally possible explanation to add more confusion. The others being: From another galaxy, interdimensional, or even time travelers. They won't tell us what is truly known. A large portion of people couldn't handle it.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I’m going to be so Naive as to say that there is only one entity, a Supreme Divine Creator God that is the source catalyst of everything in this universe as well as others, including the pantheons of lessor Deities known and unknown, including the animated intelligences and the non-animated. By thought, word, or wave….the entity sets wonders of the universe(s) in motion.

I am of the Roman Catholic faith, a Christian.

As such, We (I) have a way of life that sets our moral compass to follow a path, as best as possible, to live our lives in goodness (light) versus evilness (darkness)…….physically, mentally, and spiritually.

As Catholic, we (I) have two Credo’s in which to follow…..the Nicene Credo and the Apostles Credo. The difference between Apostles and Nicene Creeds is that the Apostles’ Creed is used during Baptism while the Nicene Creed is mainly linked with the death of Jesus Christ. It is recited in the course of Lent and Easter.

What We Believe

"Our profession of faith begins with God, for God is the First and the Last, the beginning and the end of everything. The Credo begins with God the Father, for the Father is the first divine person of the Most Holy Trinity; our Creed begins with the creation of heaven and earth, for creation is the beginning and the foundation of all God's works." ---the Catechism of the Catholic Church, no. 198.

Catholic belief is succinctly expressed in the profession of faith or credo called the Nicene Creed:

The Credo’s culmination is extracted and derived from passages in the Holy Bible.

The Nicene Creed

I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, born of the Father before all ages. God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father; through him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation he came down from heaven, and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary, and became man.

For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate, he suffered death and was buried, and rose again on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures.

He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead
and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.

I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come.

Amen.

Note: ‘visible and invisible’ is sometimes substituted with ‘seen and unseen’ interchangeably.

Conceivably, anyone can substitute Extraterrestrial aspects into the Credo and maintain some continuity.

What makes me Believe in what I say in the opening of this post….is the very first sentence of the Credo…..

“ I believe in one God, the Father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.”.

The fact that “invisible (unseen)” is stated, means to me it covers all we don’t see with the naked eye. That in itself covers the spiritual and inter dimensional worlds, and universes we can presently believe to exist and those we have yet to create and contemplate in our minds.

The artificial computations of 1’s and 0’s… “digital thought processing” …of AI, is invisible (unseen).

AI is a creation, by the extension of our brains, from the Supreme Divine Creator God.

👽🛸😉☕️🍩

edit on 21-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I found the first video inspiring - talking about A.I. perhaps fitting the definition of an alien more than any other evidence so far.

You found it inspiring how? How does anything artificial fit the definition of an alien? Out of all the other evidence out there, you really believe that definition fits the best? What evidence are you using to base that on?

Well the word 'alien' in that context would mean something 'otherworldly' and inhuman. A creature - as it has been created and remains creative after a certain point as it evolves in a machine-like way.

"It is quite possible that some civilizations could have transcended biology altogether to become artificial super intelligence."

Does the word 'alien' refer strictly to biological organisms that have developed off-planet?

To hold that only biological organisms can be properly classed as aliens has the result of denying the possibility that they even exist and that we may have actually already been invaded, because, the distances, because the light years, because the time and all the impossibilities that prevent biological organisms from travelling long distances.

Inspiring, because here we are on this planet undergoing the process of creating a hybrid digital/biological matrix, into which we are supposed to integrate ourselves into in order to....errr... save the planet?

As one poster (Drinkbeker) remarked, Super Artificial Intelligence has the potential to be 1000X smarter than humans. That developing intelligence is already being conceived inside vehicles moulded into a human form (robots). Until recently machines have traditionally always possessed an impersonal non-human form and were regarded as tools. The birth of A.I.and cybernetics has redefined what it is to be a machine and humans also have to "reimagine and redefine what it is to be human." (according to the world money managers)

What is A.I.? In an advanced form, what would be it's agenda, could it become self-motivated? How similar to current humans would it be? And how different? Could A.I.that had developed elsewhere seed other planets in a machine-like panspermia, using data transmissions rather than cells? Of course another civilisation would have to have developed to a level of technology capable of receiving and integrating those signals into an advanced cybernetic system. You know, a planet with satellites and cell towers at every strategic point.

In a way we humans are mechanical machines ourselves - biological machines which are controlled with an onboard biological computer - the mind/brain interface. This is how I would see why E.T would develop into A.I. The reasoning is, if we are already biological automatons (possessing animal emotions) then as andy06shake has remarked, "(A.I. is) our first invention that may allow us to transcend our limited biological existence."

That would be the reasoning behind the migration from biological to cyborg to total A.I. construct. Building the perfect beast.

There is only one aspect of humanity that cannot be migrated across and that is the soul. The one non-mechanical aspect of human life.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think they got it the wrong way around there, AI or technology COULD become so advanced as to blur the line between what is life and what is not life, it may even at some point choose for whatever reason to actually BECOME life as in create biological organisms or things that meet all the criteria of a life form.
Oddly enough though the definition of Life is almost identical to the description of a Von Neuman space probe.

However encountering Alien technology no matter how advanced may be more like encountering a still functional gravestone, the beings that once began the cycle of the machine cultures history would likely be long gone either by being killed by there creation or just in the natural course of history or even by being outpaced and abandoned by the now sentient machines whom may by some point see there creator's as inferior and irrelevant and no longer of any use to themselves and remove whatever protocols were (if any) in place to make them serve those former masters.

So encountering a machine civilization would not only be dangerous (there may be advanced biological civilizations that would seek to destroy them upon encountering them for fear of what they may represent) and probably marker of a former biological civilization now long gone except in a tiny part of the oldest and most irrelevant (to the machines) memories of such a machine culture assuming they would even have a reason to remember there lost progenitor's.

But life, it depends on how advanced they are, yes a Von Neuman probe would multiply and self replicate and seek out resources in order to do so BUT would it be alive?, it was a life form that started it's function but is it a life form itself OR just an extension of the actions of a life form.

There are ancient legends such as the King List of Sumerian cultures that has King's that lived for period's such as 28000 years, the patriarchs of the Bible and the ancient kings and god figures of the Hindu religion, some say that the story of Eden and the Hindu belief is one not of Evolution but of Devolution of a super advanced superior race whom were once SPIRITUAL or higher dimensional entity's that for some reason devolved back to the physical world before slowly devolving into faster breeding shorter living biological organism's.

Would an energy being be a life form OR a machine or would it transcend both and EITHER of those other forms simply be a useful tool for interfacing with such a lower dimensional state of existence, could a race of spiritual beings unable to have offspring but whom may once have been corporeal beings have chosen to become Human being's and if so why, maybe the soul still exists and goes back but to create more of themselves they had to recreate there original biological form as a means to end or prevent stagnation of a static race whom no longer had children and whose culture must have basically ground to a halt in order to create new dynamism within it, realizing that they did not need to have long life spans in physical form they then chose to breed the faster breeding shorter lived versions of themselves and to then raise the spiritual infants in there original native environment that we would refer to as the spirit world.

Do machines have souls, probably NOT, can then host one, make it complex enough to act as a quantum interface like the brain may in a human being and just maybe they can.

But biological life coupled with the higher energy of the higher dimensional form we call soul may be the necessary step in replicating souls as children for that other dimension.

WE are already quantum beings, what machine can or could ever compare to us they will always be inferior even if physically stronger and mentally smarter they will NEVER be able to create or birth soul, never have TRUE consciousness and NEVER be our equal even if they make the error of thinking themselves otherwise.

(that is also the same reason that an Elite wanting to cull the human race is destined to fail as well as being utterly evil, this world is just a nursery for our souls and THEY want to control the nursery and kill the other kids off, it will likely lead to them being culled by the higher powers in charge of watching over the children, just watch and see AND it is also a reason why any alien race that has pretension upon taking this world for THEMSELVES will also fail because compared to OUR higher dimensional civilization they are like monkeys that have not yet climbed down from the trees or even discovered there opposable thumb's yet, they are inferior to our higher civilization which is NOT on this dimension except in the form of us the earth is a plantation to make new souls for our civilization - and if they pushed it they may not only rouse a retaliation from that higher civilization but also mark there own species as a danger and there own worlds as open to be repurposed to OUR use, the earth however will have other races after ours and has before ours and they were more advanced than is accepted or the public allowed to know, our higher selves are adept at cleaning up between each generational race but broadly speaking they were ALL humans though not necessarily compatible with our current race at a biological level and each ended because we drift over time away from the optimal form for generation of the correct soul type, our higher selves to not want to CHANGE there race but to keep it alive and dynamic in that higher dimension, of course I am being hypothetical and philosophical here - and am Actually a Christian which is my personal real belief, I am just throwing it out there for you to think on as a tangent of thought)

edit on 21-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If what Geordy Rose, founder of DWave Quantum Computers, says about the quantum computer, namely that it (it’s AI) will be able to get it’s answers from other universes and worlds, once it reaches 1024 qbits, is true, then what keeps beings from those universes and worlds from using their (probably) much more advanced quantum computers, running a much higher amount of qbits, from visiting our universe? Perhaps they’re capable of much more.

edit on 21-11-2021 by 2Faced because: I make a mistake tomorrow, which I’m fixing today.

edit on 21-11-2021 by 2Faced because: “It” made me do it.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Seem to remember a few years back a show that discussed this (no not ancient aliens) where the working hypothesis was that any UFO we were to see would most likely be AI controlled, considering the distances needed to be covered and our current understanding of physics.

Might of been national geographic... either way made sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There are alternatives of course, "they" could have faster methods of transportation, they could use suspended animation, they could have enormous vessels, traveling at conventional speed, that could contain multiple generations of dedicated universe explorers, or just refugees who travel out of necessity.

a reply to: Irishhaf

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join