It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: People Over 30 Rates of Covid Infection Per 100k Are Higher Among the Vaxxed Than The Unvaxxed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I am neutral on this issue.

Here's my take on "WHY" that is probably the case.

People who have had the vaccine are probably more likely to engage in behaviors that expose them to risk of infection, versus people who are unvaccinated.

I do not have evidence to back that up, but it is a logical argument.

Please consider it.

They engaged that way because it was touted as the reason to get the vaccine.

"If you want your life to get back to normal, take the vaccine."

"If you want to stop wearing mask, and you want to socialize again, get the vaccine."

If the people wanted to stay isolated, if they wanted to keep wearing masks, if they wanted to risk getting sick, they would have never taken the vaccine.

So to blame them for getting sick in larger numbers, because they took the vaccine, and went back to living the life promised to them for taking the vaccine, is placing the blame in the wrong place.

The lying, corrupt, greedy, establishment holds full blame for all those that got sick because the people believed them.

I considered it, and I too may be wrong, but that is what I came up with.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

How's smallpox and polio treating you?

Understand, that without mandates of the past, you probably wouldn't even be alive.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Then blame everyone that is calling these preventive treatments "vaccines"

We will have to create a new word for the dictionary, to mean what vaccine used to mean, thanks to this bs.

I continue calling them preventive treatments.
edit on 24-11-2021 by Archivalist because: yep

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The vaccine is supposed to stop you getting infected in the first place

How, exactly, is that even possible?

A vaccine works by teaching your body's immune system how to deal with a virus, if you come into contact with it. they prevent you from getting seriously ill (or even ill at all).

A vaccine does not surround you in a magic force field to prevent the virus reaching your body in the first place!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew
There are vaccines that stop the pathogen from entering cells.....and then the virus/pathogen cannot replicate.

Vaccines which provide 'sterilising immunity'.

But it may surprise you to know that not all vaccines provide the same level of protection. Some vaccines stop you getting symptomatic disease, but others stop you getting infected too.
The latter is known as “sterilising immunity”. With sterilising immunity, the virus can’t even gain a toehold in the body because the immune system stops the virus entering cells and replicating.
theconversation.com...
edit on 24-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: tanstaafl

How's smallpox and polio treating you?

Never had them, but if I ever did, a few high dose IV vitamin C is all it would take to take care of it, so... not sure what point you're trying to make.

Understand, that without mandates of the past, you probably wouldn't even be alive.

Said like a true and good clueless little Statist.
edit on 24-11-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

do you need 6 monthly jabs of all those pre 2020 definition of a vaccine?

unfortunately making vaccines is not 100% safe either. Vaccine-derived polio spreads in Africa after defeat of wild virus

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

do you need 6 monthly jabs of all those pre 2020 definition of a vaccine?

You need an annual 'flu jab - and even then it doesn't make you immune - what's the difference?

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew
Not flu jabs.

You know, the ones you had in early childhood.

You know...... the ones which offer sterilising immunity.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

You need an annual 'flu jab - and even then it doesn't make you immune - what's the difference?

These are not vaccines. The so called covid-19 vaccines are an experiment, and the big boys and girls in Big Pharma have admitted their vaccines are essentially like an operating system which you can make it do whatever you want.

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.

mRNA Platform: Enabling Drug Discovery & Development

Moderna Website Admits Their mRNA Technology Platform Functions Like an OS in a PC.

There is a more recent thread about another big kahuna of Big Pharma stating essentially the same thing...

edit on 26-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join