It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal encounter, pro-vaxxer goes full nazi, all it took was a few talking points...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The person I responded to said...my group of friends...
I responded by writing...your group...
How should I have responded? I am open for suggestions
on how to properly respond with political correctness in
the mix.
I do admit to being very politically incorrect almost all
the time.Teach me to be politically correct,let's see how
far this can go.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Sorry, but you have got the wrong person to teach political correctness!

Why might you think I would be?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I was going by how you posted to me earlier,the irony of me
saying your group and how that was somehow divisive in itself.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: drinkbeker

ATS should really consider organising a significant-other-apology-day.

Bless all of them and their patience with us...

Mrs Carpy keeps asking why I even bother with some of the nutjobs on here. No names, no pack drill, as my Dad used to say.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I was going by how you posted to me earlier,the irony of me
saying your group and how that was somehow divisive in itself.

Yes, but it did meet the definition of irony, so there is that.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
You've really upset the local Branch Covidians here that's for sure.
How did I know that certain members here would hate this?
No sense of humour,the exact same perspective as this mad woman,the same type of evil thoughts and last but not least,the same cult programming.
If they didn't agree with her,this wouldn't upset them so.
Sick,sick,selfish people who would love to do harm to other human beings.Quite physcopathic whether they know it or not.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Pot meet Kettle. I haven't been here long but the time I have and seeing your posts I'd have to say that you could be considered That Dude to.

Most of your posts seem to be beggin people to become upset.

edit on 20-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Pot meet Kettle. I haven't been here long but the time I have and seeing your posts I'd have to say that you could be considered that Dude to.

Most of your post seem to be beggin people to become upset.

But he tells the best jokes in the bar and gets everyone laughing!
What a tosser!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Started to look up Tosser, then remembered Weird Science, where she was talking to the kids parents about him tossing off in the bathroom.

edit on 20-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Here in the UK folk who bang on about politics etc in pubs etc are generally called "the pub bore".

Yeah totally, mate. Should talk about footbul or some tv show, right? Totally. Could be dangerous to have the public privately discussing politics without fact-checkers or professional journalists to mediate.

An after thought, Didn't organizers of the American revolution meet in "pubs" to discuss things? Makes sense why it would be frowned upon.
You just keep doing what they tell you is "proper". That's why in America we don't go to pubs, We go to bars. The Colonial Tavern, Crucible of the American Revolution

Quote from the article, "Taverns were also “utilized as meeting places for assemblies and courts” and became a central location for discussion and debate. In taverns across the colonies, literate patriots drank and read the news of the day aloud to their fellow revelers, thereby stoking revolutionary fervor."

Can't have any of those "bores" popping up in the homeland right, mate?

edit on 20-11-2021 by Talkstoshills00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Now you know how the Nazi's got their support for putting Jews in camps.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
You've really upset the local Branch Covidians here that's for sure.
How did I know that certain members here would hate this?
No sense of humour,the exact same perspective as this mad woman,the same type of evil thoughts and last but not least,the same cult programming.
If they didn't agree with her,this wouldn't upset them so.
Sick,sick,selfish people who would love to do harm to other human beings.Quite physcopathic whether they know it or not.

Precisely what I have been thinking.

Triggered to such a degree that they assume I was rude and angered this woman. Truth is she absolutely loved hearing her insane thoughts brought out to be discussed.

For those in here that have been so outraged by the experience I shared, I would venture to say the root of their outrage is because they would have fallen for it as well, you are spot on!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSaturday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now you know how the Nazi's got their support for putting Jews in camps.

That is what I have been reflecting on DB, it could not be any more obvious that they are using the same techniques to achieve the aims they developed under the regime.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Wait... You read the story and consider the person who is opposed to rounding up unvaccinated as the problem...

This country is gone

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
She was far too stoked about the conversation, actually she stated that she wished she had more of them because to many of her friends were like mine.

Proof that people like her are in the extreme minority...

Still scary as hell though.

People like her need to be placed in concentration camps for re-education.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

She was far too stoked about the conversation, actually she stated that she wished she had more of them because to many of her friends were like mine.

Proof that people like her are in the extreme minority...

Still scary as hell though.

People like her need to be placed in concentration camps for re-education.

Blimey.

(post by CovidKiller removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Had a pretty wild experience the other night that I have taken some time to reflect on.

In my day to day interactions with people I have typically tried to point out some basic truths about the absurdity of the Covid measures we have seen globally, occasionally I will facetiously act out the talking points I hear and move along.

While out at a bar in a heavily liberal area (two masks/face shield/gloves in a car while driving) if you get my gist and a conversation started with a masked woman.

Naturally enough it began with a bold declaration of "I got my booster!" a sort of rejoicing was in the air.

I engaged in the conversation with her, expressing my gratitude for her commitment to protecting the community.

Now admittedly I am being facetious with all of my rhetoric, but I am capable of conveying a sense of sincerity.

I stated, that I have a friend who is a maniac and actually believes that there would be any sort of corruption within the pharma/science/governmental structure.

I stated that this friend also saw that Fauci was on the news and stated that the situation is dire, vaccines are not working, vaccinated people are at risk of death and hospitalization and that this proves that natural immunity is better (something about an Israeli study) and honestly thinks that he has the right to choose what he puts in his body.

I also stated that at this point we should probably start putting the unvaccinated into camps in order to protect society from their reckless disregard for science. It is their willing choice to be placed into such a place, again emphasizing that the ridiculous nature of someone daring to question the experts or to assert bodily autonomy.

She agreed with every single statement I facetiously made. At one point when discussing the unvaccinated, she looked around and lowered her voice slightly and with pure hatred stated "I HATE THEM" spoken as a whisper but the emotion behind it was blind rage.

She proceeds to link up with her friend and glowingly state she loved her interaction with me and my buddy.

Honestly I am still blown away by this interaction.

Embracing the concept of a concentration with glee is not something I thought I would encounter. All it took was a little bit of encouragement and her darkest thought were happily espoused.

To finish this thought experiment, I would have followed up by going up to her and informing her that the friend I spoke of was imaginary and in actuality it was me who thought the way I described.

Hopefully she would reflect on the insane perspective she embraced.

What a wild world!

Wow… that’s how conservatives live their life? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Keep the trolling to online and try to live a life every once in a while.

Wow, way to throw a wet blanket statement on all conservatives because you can't believe another individual doesn't think like you on a fringe conspiracy theory board, no less. You sound very rational but I wouldn't prescribe that to all liberals.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: drinkbeker

ATS should really consider organising a significant-other-apology-day.

Bless all of them and their patience with us...

Mrs Carpy keeps asking why I even bother with some of the nutjobs on here. No names, no pack drill, as my Dad used to say.

You might have better luck hanging with Mrs. Carpy full time, or perhaps not...

true story my ex-wife brought up ATS in our divorce proceedings saying I was some conspiracy nut or something. Mostly cause I was on ATS late one night and she thought she was gonna catch me cheating and snuck up behind me. I couldn't stop laughing but I wasn't making fun of her I just thought it was funny she thought I was cheating on her. But she really got pissed. Ironically now 20 years later she is worse than I am about most topics, which I find even more hilarious.

Thankfully it hasn't been an issue in later relationships, though I Pads were a game-changer.
edit on 20-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

a reply to: Bunch

Wow… that’s how conservatives live their life? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Keep the trolling to online and try to live a life every once in a while.

Thanks for chiming in!

Trolling offline is just so much fun and you find out the truth about people.

What triggers you the most about the above experience I described?

Nothing triggers me, it just make me sad that you live your life in such a pathetic way.

When I’m out an about the last thing I want to talk is politics, my group of friends are from right to left and everything in between and we don’t talk politics.

Maybe you need better places to hangout and you need some better friends or something.

So you are just admitting that your politics really can stink up an evening on the town, so you put those smelly things away for a night of fun, but it's okay to come here and stink up the place with your politics?

Hypocrites often lambaste others for the very things they do, (but you choose carefully when and where and what to stink up, so you are okay, and don't belong in those "other" crowds.

Superiority complex is a common thing among your bunch. Bunch think , group think, but not do as we do, just what we say.

Got it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join