It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal encounter, pro-vaxxer goes full nazi, all it took was a few talking points...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Had a pretty wild experience the other night that I have taken some time to reflect on and would like to share my thoughts.

In my day to day interactions with people I have typically tried to point out some basic truths about the absurdity of the Covid measures we have seen globally, occasionally I will facetiously act out the talking points I hear and move along.

While out at a bar in a heavily liberal area (two masks/face shield/gloves in a car while driving type of place) if you get my gist and a conversation started with a masked woman.

Naturally enough it began with her bold declaration of "I got my booster!" a sort of rejoicing was in the air.

I engaged in the conversation with her, expressing my gratitude for her commitment to protecting the community.

Now admittedly I am being facetious with all of my rhetoric, but I am capable of conveying a sense of sincerity.

I stated, that I have a friend who is a maniac and actually believes that there would be any sort of corruption within the pharma/science/governmental structure.

I stated that this friend also saw that Fauci was on the news and stated that the situation is dire, vaccines are not working, vaccinated people are at risk of death and hospitalization and that this proves that natural immunity is better (something about an Israeli study) and honestly thinks that he has the right to choose what he puts in his body.

I also stated that at this point we should probably start putting the unvaccinated into camps in order to protect society from their reckless disregard for science. It is their willing choice to be placed into such a place, again emphasizing that the ridiculous nature of someone daring to question the experts or to assert bodily autonomy.

She agreed with every single statement I facetiously made. At one point when discussing the unvaccinated, she looked around and lowered her voice slightly and with pure hatred stated "I HATE THEM" spoken as a whisper but the emotion behind it was blind rage.

She proceeds to link up with her friend and glowingly state she loved her interaction with me and my buddy.

Honestly I am still blown away by this interaction.

Embracing the concept of a concentration with glee is not something I thought I would encounter. All it took was a little bit of encouragement and her darkest thoughts were happily espoused.

To finish this thought experiment, I would have followed up by going up to her and informing her that the friend I spoke of was imaginary and in actuality it was me who thought the way I described, sadly I did not have the time.

Hopefully she would reflect on the insane perspective she embraced.

What a wild world!

Stay safe out there frenz

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Had a pretty wild experience the other night that I have taken some time to reflect on.

In my day to day interactions with people I have typically tried to point out some basic truths about the absurdity of the Covid measures we have seen globally, occasionally I will facetiously act out the talking points I hear and move along.

While out at a bar in a heavily liberal area (two masks/face shield/gloves in a car while driving) if you get my gist and a conversation started with a masked woman.

Naturally enough it began with a bold declaration of "I got my booster!" a sort of rejoicing was in the air.

I engaged in the conversation with her, expressing my gratitude for her commitment to protecting the community.

Now admittedly I am being facetious with all of my rhetoric, but I am capable of conveying a sense of sincerity.

[...]

Wow… that’s how conservatives live their life? Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Keep the trolling to online and try to live a life every once in a while.
edit on Sun Nov 21 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Thanks for chiming in!

Trolling offline is just so much fun and you find out the truth about people.

What triggers you the most about the above experience I described?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Thanks for chiming in!

Trolling offline is just so much fun and you find out the truth about people.

What triggers you the most about the above experience I described?

Nothing triggers me, it just make me sad that you live your life in such a pathetic way.

When I’m out an about the last thing I want to talk is politics, my group of friends are from right to left and everything in between and we don’t talk politics.

Maybe you need better places to hangout and you need some better friends or something.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Just a thought, but perhaps she was being as facetious as you were and later said to her friend out of your earshot "What a loon!"?

Just a thought.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Keep in mind you are dealing with cult members; they don't respond to rationality and logic.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Nothing triggers me, it just make me sad that you live your life in such a pathetic way.

When I’m out an about the last thing I want to talk is politics, my group of friends are from right to left and everything in between and we don’t talk politics.

Maybe you need better places to hangout and you need some better friends or something.

Nothing?

Interesting, somehow my post led you to believe that I went with the mission of this encounter?

Perhaps you need help reading, she initiated the conversation. This was a stranger, I had no vested interest in which way the conversation went, as opposed to my usual honesty where I would have stated that the booster is not necessary and the science of natural immunity is worth looking into.

Lulz, that is a whole bunch of maybes that have no relevance to my life, as you do not know me and are a poor armchair psychologist.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Just a thought, but perhaps she was being as facetious as you were and later said to her friend out of your earshot "What a loon!"?

Just a thought.

Perhaps, however if you were there you know this is not true.

She was far too stoked about the conversation, actually she stated that she wished she had more of them because to many of her friends were like mine.

Enjoy your thought!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why bother? who cares, I keep my opinions to myself out in public, don't care what people do or not do/say.

To each their own though.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Keep in mind you are dealing with cult members; they don't respond to rationality and logic.

Aye how true this is.

I suppose I was not ready to have a nazi full embrace the concept of a concentration camp for people they "HATE".

Operation Mockingbird has a done a number to these cultists.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Why bother? who cares, I keep my opinions to myself out in public, don't care what people do or not do/say.

To each their own though.

Worth every minute of it!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Just a thought.

Perhaps, however if you were there you know this is not true.

She was far too stoked about the conversation, actually she stated that she wished she had more of them because to many of her friends were like mine.

Enjoy your thought!

Oh, I did!

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I hope she was being facetious, otherwise some members of the Fauci cult are beginning to embrace some dark notions about those they disagree with.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There are nutters on both sides. Some posters on here actively encourage folk to go out and catch Covid, with suggestions as to how they can do that, so that we might gain herd immunity.

Nutters everywhere.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Ok so you get joy out of upsetting people.
You are problem to your community. Instead of engaging in a constructive conversation you just went to being a A hole.
I went to bar and had a great time. And did not try my best to be a A hole. Had a great time to! I made jokes that had the entire bar laughing.
But you are what I call a downer. Sucks to be you DUDE.
According to some people we have this problem in society. That problem being that as a country we are divided. You have shown how this problem is perpetuated.
So congrats on being that person......DUDE

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

There are nutters on both sides. Some posters on here actively encourage folk to go out and catch Covid, with suggestions as to how they can do that, so that we might gain herd immunity.

Nutters everywhere.

What you are describing puts the individual at their own risk.

What the person I interacted with leads to crimes against humanity, not exactly the same thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Here in the UK folk who bang on about politics etc in pubs etc are generally called "the pub bore".

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Nutters everywhere.

What you are describing puts the individual at their own risk.

What the person I interacted with leads to crimes against humanity, not exactly the same thing.

Depends on your point of view.

It is, however, advocating and encouraging putting others at potential risk.
edit on 20-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This plandemic works because most people are self centered little boys and girls at heart masquerading as adults, you exposed in this little girl how the majority are, and that's the sad fact. This post will upset the sheep because they don't like being exposed, they just don't have the character inside them to see the truth.

edit on th11301212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

edit on th11311212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

edit on th11311212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ok so you get joy out of upsetting people.
You are problem to your community. Instead of engaging in a constructive conversation you just went to being a A hole.
I went to bar and had a great time. And did not try my best to be a A hole. Had a great time to! I made jokes that had the entire bar laughing.
But you are what I call a downer. Sucks to be you DUDE.
According to some people we have this problem in society. That problem being that as a country we are divided. You have shown how this problem is perpetuated.
So congrats on being that person......DUDE

Aw shucks thank you for your input DUDE.

Sounds like you are so popular!

You act as if I caused drama, I had a conversation with someone and got to see who they truly were by simply echoing what they thought and ultimately giving them an opportunity to honor what they believe.

What is dividing this country is people like the woman I have described, becoming so hateful they want to see those they disagree with carted of to a camp.

Congrats on your successful jokes, I am sure you are a legend in your community for your superior social skills!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join