It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Alaska sergeant dies in his Fairbanks home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Maybe suicide due to peer pressure into taking the experimental drug that people call a vaccine?

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I always find the best sources of the state of American Military soldiers from southwest England. They always have the best intel and insights

The source was not from South West England.

It was from the OP's source.

Got that?

didn't think it was necessary to add the /S, but here you go. See you are learning about America already.

FWIW
From the Urban Dictionary here in America
/S
The /S is known as the sarcasm switch. When you are typing a post use it at the end of your post so people know you are actually being sarcastic.

One good thing about you being wrong is the joy it brings to others. /S

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. /S

Sarcasm and personal insults. Thanks.

I have only referred to the OP's own source but never mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Since the start of the Global War Of Terror, military forces have had a suicide rate about twice the civilian population's rate. I think in 2005 in Iraq, we suffered more casualties from suicide than we did from enemy fire.

So yes, these could be suicides, or they could be casualties from the clot shots. Only family and friends know, and from what I've seen locally, family members tend to be in denial about sudden deaths from the shots. They like to fool themselves and whoever else might play along.

<< 1   >>

join