It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli study shows natural immunity delivers 13 times more protection than COVID vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
But you have to go through the severity of the illness.

No thanks.

Then if you get mild covid after being immunised you get natural immunity on top.

Win win.

So those who got sick before a shot was available should have done what? When you post without thinking, you tend to make incredibly stupid posts.

Common, you know what he is talking about. This is why this place is becoming harder and harder to visit.

What the government can do is to offer two vaccinations paths:

1. Get government to give you COVID and person proceed to quarantine for 10 days.
2. Get the vaccine.

I think this would make most happy.

Step 1.

Should be really checking for COVID antibodies. Stupid as hell to quarantine persons that have already had it unknowingly.
if you can't accurately tell who has and who hasn't had it, well it's crazy to get a vax if IM recovering from COVID and didn't know it.

I think quarantine is BS too but would give it up if the other side would agree, which isn't gonna happen either, because it isn't about COVID completely, like in AUSTRIA 65% VACCINATED and the wave after vaccinations dwarf the pre-vaccination one. Not to mention our current vaccine is even more limited against the predominant variant Delta, thank goodness the deaths are lower in Austria but that isn't he case everywhere

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
But you have to go through the severity of the illness.

Or, you have to get tested to know you ever even had it (this is the vast majority)...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Bunch

3.MSM keeps claiming to population "The benefits of Covid Vaccine outweigh the risks"

To each their own bro. Get the vaccine or get the COVID, everyone is happy and we can move on.

Tone deaf. If it were that easy, you would not hear much out of folks. What you seem to not be able to grasp is that we aren't allowed to prove we have antibodies and be considered normal, we have to drink the kool aid take the shot, even if we don't need it. It's basic science that any non dickface would be able to comprehend, but those seem to be hard to find in a democratic government.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It's basic science that any non dickface would be able to comprehend, but those seem to be hard to find in a democratic government.

Quoted for posterity.

Nice use of dickface. Not overused & precisely right for some. The last time I pulled it out of my lexicon was for Brian Stelter.

(post by CovidKiller removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by:

Yeah, you are right, the side effects of the vaccine are more of a negative for more people than if they get the virus.

I have been reading that too. The studies out of Europe are showing that if you had Covid and recovered and have natural immunity BUT THEN you get the vaccine, then there's a much higher rate of myocarditis.

Which means that getting vaxxed after natural immunity can be deadly.

But the media doesn't report that ( the Pfizer bought off media) which is dangerous. It's like they are trying to kill off those with natural immunity by forcing them to take a jab that they have increased risk of myocarditis too.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I am not afraid of this virus, yes for some it is more of a problem, and those at risk should get vaccinated. Natural immunity does not just come from a serious illness, many researches say it can be acquired from mild cases too.

I am not afraid of this virus anymore either. But I feel that people are looking at it in the wrong way. Everyone keeps referring to immunity as if catching one case of one strain and getting immune for life. That's not quite how it is going.

People catch their first strain then acquire immunity. Then they come into contact with a few mutations of the strain and acquire immunity to those. Then people come into contact with a new variant and acquire additional immunity to it. Then they come into contact with a mutation to that variant and acquire immunity to it.

Sometimes there's symptoms. Sometimes no symptoms. But building natural immunity is a re-occuring process to different mutations and new variants and not just a singular strain.

Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections (Israeli Study

The thing about the Israeli study is they are only studying the Delta variant because Israel kept out most of the other variants. What would bw interesting to see is this study done on unvaccinated who caught one of the original strains from China, who then caught Alpha, who then caught Delta. What was their immunity like? Did they have any symptoms?

Time to GEAR UP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM for Wave 4 of Covid. Time to build immunity to another strain of Covid. Look at the spike of cases in Michigan. They surpassed the 2nd and 3rd waves of Covid in just a week. Massive spike. New mutation? New variant? Looks like whatever it is it spreads fast.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: ResistanceFighter

Not to people who have suppressed immunity , also un-vaccinated people without pre-existing illnesses have died from Covid.

But surely if you have a problem that makes the vaccine risky getting sick with covid be significantly worse as well?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ResistanceFighter

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

But the side effects are about 100 times worse.

Natural immunity is the only thing that gets out of pandemics. Natural immunity is long lived. Vax is short term only.

I posted a calculation on a previous thread that showed the estimated cost to the US of reaching herd immunity through natural immunity. I don't remember what the exact number was, maybe somebody can check my old comments, but the number of deaths that would likely occur before the country had a high enough level of natural immunity was nightmarish, and would have taken several years to reach.

Back of a napkin grossly over simplified version: You need a minimum of 80% of the population to have covid in order to have herd immunity. 1.6% of those people will die. What is 1.6% of 80% of the US Population? Hint, it would be greater than fighting a non-nuclear war with China.

Plus, in order to gain natural immunity you need to get covid, and even if you're only mildly sick tyou would have to be quarantined for 1-2 weeks depending on where you live.

Have you any idea what losing 1-2 weeks worth of shifts would do to the average American family on the breadline?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

3.MSM keeps claiming to population "The benefits of Covid Vaccine outweigh the risks"

To each their own bro. Get the vaccine or get the COVID, everyone is happy and we can move on.

Tone deaf. If it were that easy, you would not hear much out of folks. What you seem to not be able to grasp is that we aren't allowed to prove we have antibodies and be considered normal, we have to drink the kool aid take the shot, even if we don't need it. It's basic science that any non dickface would be able to comprehend, but those seem to be hard to find in a democratic government.

Because the US uses a single tier system where everybody is considered equal. Two tier systems have a bad history of going south real fast.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Because the US uses a single tier system where everybody is considered equal. Two tier systems have a bad history of going south real fast.

LOL, so screw "Science", because of equity? Your wokeness amuses me.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

But surely if you have a problem that makes the vaccine risky getting sick with covid be significantly worse as well?

I'm not saying having a pre-existing condition makes the vaccine more risky , I'm saying natural immunity isn't really an option for those with suppressed immunity due to pre-existing conditions.

I remain unvaccinated as I'm generally healthy and prefer to trust my own immune system backed up with high dose soluble vitamin C tablets , I hope that trust is not misplaced.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yes, for those already with a previous infection they should be counted as 'immunized'. Anyone without a previous infection will do better with a vaccine.

“Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.”

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

No, they have a 2 tier system. Those vaccinated and those who aren't. They just don't allow those with protection from previous infection to count.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join