It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Orgy of violence’: Dutch police open fire on rioters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

"I know violence is the wrong way but i totally understand why especially younger, and by far not only them, people are ready to explode."

So do I. They've been told that they have a right to be angry. They have a right to rebel. The problem is that they don't think for themselves. The same people who told them to be angry, to rebel, only want them to do that at THEIR direction. This isn't what they want, hence the response.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

My fear is that the great resetters use this knowledge to make the people riot and revolt, to make the people that angry so they explode

Like they did during the recent Trump landslide win?
Like they did during all four years preceding it?

And the police...where were they then?
They did nothing, not a fkn thing.

Not to mention the perverted and bottomless filth
surrounding the absolutely false and fabricated,
schemed investigations, fueled, like the riots, by the people's enemy,
the (world) media, pretending to be good, on your side.
Just like the doctors are doing.
Just like the DNC Rhinoceros pact is doing,
Just like Jack, Zuck, and all media are doing.
Censoring truth & thereby eliciting what, exactly?
What would you expect when you run a unilateral war, an attack,
on everything a Republic shelters?
While, at the same time, a dozen known DNC bigwigs
get airtime encouraging everyone to riot, just cut loose,
take what ya want, do what ya want, you been all cooped up,
we say attack Trump, hunt down supporters....
Do you remember what Olbermann said?
Waters?
Pelosi?
dangling partisan reins of instant chaos,
jiggling it on live TV, lest they don't decimate Trump,
get their count, thereby destroying this sovereign nation!

Presently, those 'resetters' you fear who may one day emerge to take advantage,
are this moment taking the world by covidstorm. The rioters you see here are not
funded, not given instructions, not supplied pallets of bricks and not to be televised.
This is the real thing. It is the only thing the resetters fear, cannot control.
This will kill them. Like Fauci, being found out.

Maybe at last, this is a violation
everyone can understand.

Wake up. Beginning with Trump, used like a Kleenex, your fear has been in place,
and activated, for 5 straight years.
Surprise bonus: what they did to us by extension of OMB,
they did to the world, because their plans are beyond global.
They include space. Life and time itself.
With the germ weatherfront now having their foot, leg, and penis in the door
-taking advantage of the situation-
it is all there, so this fear you have had better remain blind!
Unless you want to enjoy it. Yes. The resetters are now taking advantage.

Hmmm. Protests surrounding CNN building.
I wonder why none of this...gets covered
(the dead babies must have smoked some pot the parents left laying around)
and sprinkled like rain, taking root in our soil,
as does everything they signal. They use the police emt and fire to get their way.
Coast guard? Military anyone? If they're jabbed, they'll stab.
Starve you away from sustenance.
And you wonder why this sucks.
(it might have been second hand smoke, a spokesperson said)
Why people 'riot' (examiners did not suspect gummies)
hint:
This means they are preventing rape.
(if someone steals from you right in your face, it's worse than theft)
Life and death big pharma nwo leg in the door needle (worse than) rape.
And forever.

There's something in it.
(If it isn't enough we'll get 'em next time)

There's no stopping them.
Or is there.

# 1507

edit on 20-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: no way to overstate gravity of
edit on 20-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Rubber bullets, paint balls, flash bang rounds, there are all kinds of less than lethal ways to respond.

I've always wanted to try out the shotgun beanbag rounds.

I just got some flash bangs in yesterday. They are expensive but if they scare off without having to actually shoot someone, they are worth it. They will also wake the neighbors, which is handy in those situations. Been waiting for them to get back in stock for months.

I have heard the bean bags are kind of dangerous because they vary in power. You have to use the right one for the range or they can break bones or penetrate. Then again, this can apply to rubber bullets. You have to use the ones made for the range to the target.

A flashbang can kill as well if its close enough to the persons body.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

At some point violence is the only way. At some point you wanna be able to shoot back.
The only problem is lack of organization. They cant really organize an effective combat on social networks without being spotted. The lack of tools and tactics could improve after years of oppression. Until then police will have the final word. People will eventually learn to set multiple fires to bind enemy forces. To use slings instead or throwing rocks by hand. Using shields, cannons, mortars, rockets. Just like in Palestine and elsewhere. It's only matter of time and of how deep will the social contract fail

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Its going to get worse in the EU countries with the sky rocketing prices rising. Never ending booster shots, passports, mandates. They had truly put more fire on the fuel.
edit on 20-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Simple solution. DON'T RIOT. Problem solved.

But that means the cretins hiding behind a thin veneer of civilized decorum can't take advantage of chaos to live out their anarchist fantasies with impunity.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa.

That is why you don’t aim at the person and make sure there is nothing flamable, breakable, or them too close with a flash bang. It is like a blank. Blanks can also kill if something goes wrong or too close. A flashbang is much safer than a regular round for shooting out the door like Biden said to.

edit on 11 20 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Good!

protest in Europe is being ignored by the media! Everywhere!

It takes violence like this to get them to start reporting on the protests
Yesterday there was no news on it, today the papers are full of it from all over the world!

Sad thing is that this sort of 'riots' will spread like wildfire across Europe now... it shows what things get attention. Peaceful protest is not one of those...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Its going to get worse in the EU countries with the sky rocketing prices rising. Never ending booster shots, passports, mandates. They had truly put more fire on the fuel.

The Feyenord football hooligans didn't help but you will ignore that, of course.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: drinkbeker

Read the post I responded to.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Penhulahoop
Edit sorry I totally clicked reply with fat thumbs on phone, total accident and I don't see any delete option so completely disregard this waste of bandwidth, accident! lol

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Simple solution. DON'T RIOT. Problem solved.

If Portland had shot the violent ones on day one, I have to wonder how many would come back day 2 to SOMEHOW peacefully beat the hell out of people and commit major arson, peacefully also SOMEHOW??

If someone is being violent, and looting they are seemingly aware of the possible punishment that goes with crossing the line to commit violence and actual rioting. Protesting without committing violence as Ghandi and MLK Jr tried to pursue with great success is much smarter IMO. The one who commits violence at a peaceful demonstration when tensions are high are creating a scene that unleashes the hounds of war upon themselves as if they could walk thru walls too.

Not saying they had to kill them but being serious enough to put a bullet in me gets my attention, just sayin....

edit on 20-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: strongfp

Rubber bullets, paint balls, flash bang rounds, there are all kinds of less than lethal ways to respond. Bad training and not properly equipped it would seem in this case.

If the cops shoot a few people rioting with real bullets, the rest of the protestors and future protestors will start to think twice about rioting. There is no civil reason to start a riot, a peaceful protest is adequate. These protestors would get more people to protest with them if they were more civilized in their protests, the truth is that more people will side with the police after they see things in their town burning.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Portland and other cities like Kenosha are different. The protestors and rioters there were acting with the tacit approval of the Local Government.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Personally I prefer 250 psi of water from a 2-1/2" fire hose. Hit the bastards, bounce them down the street a bit or knock them into a few walls. Of course the Democrats calling for this behavior would probably call that using a chemical weapon.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Personally I prefer 250 psi of water from a 2-1/2" fire hose. Hit the bastards, bounce them down the street a bit or knock them into a few walls. Of course the Democrats calling for this behavior would probably call that using a chemical weapon.

I think you left out one part about the water. It needs to be just above freezing. No need for high pressure or high flow. Just lots of cold.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No. Hypothermia can be accomplished with room temperature water. Figure 65F. It will do the job.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

If Portland had shot the violent ones on day one, ...

It's against the law to shoot undercover Government-Agents™.

'''If someone is being violent, and looting they are seemingly aware of the possible punishment that goes with crossing the line to commit violence and actual rioting. ...

Unless they are behaving according to orders from their Sergeants™, or bosses...
Then they get bonus-pay !!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Easier done than said meanwhile for many, especially younger people who can´t stand the lies and the revolution of the few
filthy rich and their bought henchmen anymore. As i am older it is easy for me to just sit and wait and watch what will happen till i have to do whatever necessary then. But being around 20 years old at these dystopian times right now i don´t know if that would be so easy for me not to be that angry and maybe even riot if you see no other chance anymore.

What have they told and promised to the people if the people only would do whatever they say, whenever they say it, without questioning anything. Some examples (translated from german via google translate):

It's only two weeks. It's only a meter away. It's only three meters away. It's just not going outside. It means not shaking hands. It means working from home. It is only insignificant deals that are closed.

It's just bars. It's just restaurants. They're just cinemas. It's just concerts. It's just dancing. It's just sport in a club. It is just not vital medical services that one must do without.

It's all about non-essential things that you can't buy. It's all about not being able to do sports. It's just closing your business for a period of time. It means not making money for a while. It's just that you can't pay your bills for a while. It's just that you can't have social contacts for a while.

It's just a mask. It's just not traveling for a while. It's just that you can't hug people for a while. It's just that you don't see your family and friends for a while. It's just that you can't visit your grandparents temporarily.

It's just a birthday to sacrifice. It's just a Christmas without your family. It's only two birthdays that you had to sacrifice. It's just not being able to celebrate a single milestone for a year and a half. It's just temporary. It's just a security measure.

It's just a vaccination. It's just a booster set. It's just regular booster vaccinations every six months. It's just another lockdown. You only have to prove that you are fit once a week or twice to participate in society. Or to take the train. The vaccination help and are save.

Just a "breakwater" until the numbers drop.

Just until the exponential growth stops.

Just until the numbers stagnate.

Just until the numbers go down.

Only until the numbers stabilize in the lower range.

Only until 10% more have been vaccinated.

Only until the StiKo recommends vaccination for over 5 year olds.

Only until Christmas - for a nice party.

Only until New Year's Eve to relieve the ICUs.

Just a little more, we don't want to gamble away everything we have achieved so far.

Only until Easter - for a nice party.

Only until all 12+ are boosted.

Only until...

I know violence is the wrong way but i totally understand why especially younger, and by far not only them, people are ready to explode. It is by definition terror what they are doing to the people since nearly two years, terror is violence.
And violence creates counter-violence. That´s how it ever was and ever will be, if this is good or not good doesn´t matter.

My fear is that the great resetters use this knowledge to make the people riot and revolt, to make the people that angry so they explode, because they do nothing else since nearly two years and i guess they need revolts to create their china like dictatorship in those WEF infilrated nations that are willing to play the game according to hidden Hitler Klaus Schwab´s plans.

Jesus H. F'n Christ! Way to be the gray man! Holy cow! Star for that rant!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: Justoneman

If Portland had shot the violent ones on day one, ...

It's against the law to shoot undercover Government-Agents™.

'''If someone is being violent, and looting they are seemingly aware of the possible punishment that goes with crossing the line to commit violence and actual rioting. ...

Unless they are behaving according to orders from their Sergeants™, or bosses...
Then they get bonus-pay !!

Well, when you put it that way we have to agree those are reasonable assumptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join