It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN Revisited - Interdimensional Communications and Beings, The Mandela Effect, Mysticism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
a reply to: Riffrafter

Can you please explain me, when I use Paint and use the 'resize' function, it would appear larger, but when I save the file it reverts to original size. But thanks alot!

I'm not sure - I didn't use paint.

I simply opened it by double-clicking and it comes up in Microsoft Photos on Windows 10. You can easily enlarge, crop, etc in Photos.

Are you running Win 10?

If so - try it.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Have the skintists at CERN found out rocks don't just smoosh together and the mainstream theory of planets being formed does not work at all?

In any simulation whatsoever I might add.
edit on 20-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: sheep

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Thanks I'll check that out.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Oh btw, CERN Logo anyone? I see some sixes going on.

I’m thinking pulling 3 six’s out of their logo is a stretch……

Whomever extracted 3 six’s, notwithstanding the rotating of the 3 six’s to a proper orientation, ……also eliminated 3 elements …….that is to say, one circle and two smaller straight lines (red arrows). What’s left is one circle and three longer lines.

I could see if the remaining circle was shown as 3 slightly offset circles slightly overlapping each other to denote 3 circles, but that’s not the case…..when you look at the circle of the logo itself, there are no extra circles to make 3 circles.

Yes, it took clever imagination to pull 3 six’s, but imagination is all it is… IMO.

I’m more conCERNed with India’s gift of the Shiva Deity symbol statue to CERN. This is not the first time a reference from out of India which means bad things….. is used for achievements in Science.

Oppenheimer of the Atomic bomb quoted ….” from the Hindu scripture the Bhagavad Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.”

Why? Why, reference Destruction from both Shiva and Vishnu? for what we humans do, that thinks it’s the pinnacle of greatness and achievement.

That’s suspect in itself…..

(Factoid.. There is no difference between Krishna and Vishnu. Krishna is the paripurna avatar, or complete incarnation of Vishnu.)

👽🤔🍺

edit on 21-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yes, that is pretty weird and concerning. And then the supposed 'out of hand joke' performance enacting a ritual and all.
Well, we all know there is quite alot of sh*t going on, even though we don't know the details, we know it's pretty dark.
I probably wouldn't be able to handle all the real information if I had the chance, becoming depressed and anxious as a result.

I do think that machine does have some extraordinary capabilities if used in a certain way, maybe it gets another upgrade, I don't know.
I read an article how science supposedly managed to find the 'dimension 5' particle, or something, can't remember exactly what it was.

It was some kind of particle that has a certain function, but not in our 3D reality and they hope it could be the door to 5d.
Meh, I'll do a quick search, be right back.

Scientists want to search for a hypothetical particle that can act as a portal to a warped fifth dimension that mediates the cosmic realms of light and dark.

You would be forgiven for assuming that sentence is a science fiction synopsis, but it is actually the mind-boggling upshot of a recent study that seeks to illuminate some of the most persistent enigmas in science.

The existence of this speculative particle could “provide a natural explanation” for the abundance of dark matter, an unidentified substance that accounts for most of the universe’s mass, and resolve intractable problems about subatomic particles known as fermions, according to the new research, which was published last month in The European Physical Journal C.

The study adds that “the presence of new physics” can explain these fundamental mysteries by presenting a model of the universe with a fifth dimension that can be traversed by particles.

The researchers are part of a long scientific tradition that questions whether the four dimensions that humans can comprehend—3D space and time—are really all the universe has to offer. This line of research has produced 5-dimensional field equations that express the implications an extra dimension would have on the universe, and reality itself.

While researching these equations in relation to fermion masses, the team sketched out the existence of a new scalar field associated with a speculative particle that is roughly similar to the Higgs field associated with the famous Higgs boson particle.

“We found that the new scalar field had an interesting, non-trivial behavior along the extra dimension,” the team explained. “Since this new particle has very similar quantum properties as the Higgs boson, it was very natural to assume that the two particles should mix with each other, meaning that their quantum-mechanical wave functions are intertwined.”

“Studying this mixing was one of the original motivations of this work,” the researchers added.

As they probed this hypothesis, the physicists realized that the heavy particle could offer “a unique window” into dark matter because it would be able to mediate a new force connecting dark matter and its more familiar visible counterpart, which takes the form or stars, planets, and everything else we can detect with traditional light-based astronomy.

“If this heavy particle exists, it would necessarily connect the visible matter that we know and that we have studied in detail with the constituents of the dark matter, assuming that dark matter is composed out of fundamental fermions, which live in the extra dimension,” the physicists explained.

--

Well, they didn't exactly yet find it, but are hypothesizing and testing for it. I think they should leave 5d alone, 3d is messed up enough for both.

www.vice.com...
edit on 20-11-2021 by Lux96 because: article

edit on 20-11-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Thanks I'll check that out.

Oh, and when you do - make sure you do a "save as" rather than just a save. Otherwise it doesn't seem to work for some reason.

Makes no sense to me, but that's been my experience.

Your mileage may vary, void where prohibited, etc etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Oh, and I guess you will also call it 'coincidence' that about 90% of the symbols used in modern society have a certain 666 logo thing going on. Or Saturn rings or cube-shape?

90%? Could you give some examples?

The symbolism keeps coming back everywhere and it has long been identified as being such.

Identified by whom? By those that created the logos or by other people that think that symbolism exists?

I could look at all these symbols and say: Yeah cool, symbols.

Or I look at them in the context of a world dominated by a satanic cult that wishes to completely take over and like to display themselves in plain sight and 'I see what they did there'.

That's what I said, people see them because they are looking for them, so they see them even when they do not exist.

If you really think they only intend to 'show' a simplified particle reactor, or just a web browser or whatever, then why does this usage of symbology keep coming back. Nobody was original enough to be creative and invent new things? Orrrr.... They are all in the select club and know damn well what they are doing.

You have to ask the designers that created them, they are the only ones that can explain the reasons behind their creation.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Gothmog

We don't know if any extra dimensions can be opened or the ramifications of doing so, that's what these experiments are for, to test our theories. The size of the collisions in our known dimensions have no bearing on the extra dimensions we could open, that's the very nature of extra dimensional space.

the more men 'dwell' on penetrating other dimensions,,,the more likely it is to create either 'good' or 'bad' paradigms in your own reality

consider this out-take from the movie Forbidden Planet,,,
the thought and intentions of a whole planets' population eventually brought-about the presence a 'monster' that had Its form originated by the "Id"...

not so far fetched huh

Adams erects a force field fence around the starship but the intruder eludes it and murders Chief Engineer Quinn. Morbius warns Adams he has a premonition of further deadly attacks. That night, the invisible intruder returns, but is outlined in the force field. Blasters don’t hurt it. The creature kills Farman and two other crew. When Morbius is awakened by Altaira's screams, the creature vanishes.

Adams tries to persuade Altaira to leave; Ostrow sneaks away to use the Krell intellect enhancer; he is fatally injured, but before dying tells Adams that the Krell machine can create whatever one wants by thought alone, but that the Krell had forgotten this could include "monsters from the Id". The machine gave the Krell’s subconscious desires free rein and unlimited power: this had caused their extinction. Adams concludes that Morbius's subconscious mind must have made the machine create the creature that both killed the original expedition members and attacked his crew. Morbius refuses to believe him.

~ RE: out take from Wikipedia, copy paste
edit on st30163750024621102021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: infiniteMeow
Have the skintists at CERN found out rocks don't just smoosh together and the mainstream theory of planets being formed does not work at all?
CERN is more than just LHC, and I honestly don't know the full scope of the work of the over 10,000 scientists affiliated with CERN, but my impression is their focus is on the standard model, which is more along the lines of subatomic particles smashing together rather than planets smashing together.

You can see craters or remnants of craters on Earth where rocks from space smooshed into the giant rock known as Earth. The collisions were violent, but we can see they happened. Same with the moon, just look at the moon's surface, it has plenty of evidence of rocks smooshing into it, where they formed craters in the process.

In any simulation whatsoever I might add.
It's not easy to simulate planetary formation and of course some simulations did fail because it's a bit of trial and error. We didn't know the exact starting conditions or the exact process. But we program the laws of physics into a simulator and try various approaches and see what works and what doesn't work. It looks to me like they are getting close to something that works, check out this simulation, it's impressive:

Science Today: Simulating Solar System Formation | California Academy of Sciences

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I’m thinking pulling 3 six’s out of their logo is a stretch……
It's more than a stretch. I see one "9", maybe, but even that is questionable because of an extra line going down the opposite side of the loop on top.

originally posted by: ArMaP
That's what I said, people see them because they are looking for them, so they see them even when they do not exist.
That would seem to be the case with the three sixes in the CERN logo, like I said even seeing one "9" is questionable because it's not really a "9" due to the extra line Ophi mentioned.

originally posted by: St Udio
the more men 'dwell' on penetrating other dimensions,,,the more likely it is to create either 'good' or 'bad' paradigms in your own reality

consider this out-take from the movie Forbidden Planet,,,
the thought and intentions of a whole planets' population eventually brought-about the presence a 'monster' that had Its form originated by the "Id"...

not so far fetched huh
I thought that was a great sci-fi concept, thanks for reminding me about that.
I don't know how far fetched it is for some civilization with advanced technology, but I can say it's quite far-fetched for a civilization with our current level of technology.

It wasn't just thoughts manifesting the monster, it was thoughts amplified by some piece of technology that could amplify thoughts.

Our level of technology I've seen demonstrated is a subject with some EEG-type connections on the skin on his head could make a mouse cursor go up or down on a computer screen. I doin't think it was really "reading his thoughts" though, it was based on electrical impulses on the skin which are a lot simpler than "thoughts".

But maybe that movie can also be a warning, if someday we do have the ability to actually read and amplify thoughts, should we actually make such tech? Or is it a really bad idea, because I think even normal people have some dark thoughts from time to time. A lot of human history is written in blood, even without any advanced technology, which seems rather monstrous when you add up the death tolls, so all that history of killing each other might suggest we do have some hidden monsters inside us.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

…..” Our level of technology I've seen demonstrated is a subject with some EEG-type connections on the skin on his head could make a mouse cursor go up or down on a computer screen. I doin't think it was really "reading his thoughts" though, it was based on electrical impulses on the skin which are a lot simpler than "thoughts"……

Not to go to far off thread topic….

…..” They discovered that at least 16 brain centers known to process the sensory or emotional aspects of pain were receiving inhibitory input from the CeAga. "Pain is a complicated brain response," Wang said. "It involves sensory discrimination, emotion, and autonomic (involuntary nervous system) responses.May 18, 2020”….

They’ll be a day when a Doctor is able to use an Pain Diagnosis Analyzer to interface with a Patient and be able to “Feel” the same pain the Patient is actually feeling.

This tool will tap into the Pain Center of the Patient and virtually give the Doctor the same pain…not physically…..but by mimicking, mentally, the sensory receptors of the Patient…..

Of course the technology would need some serious development perhaps incorporating EEG type Technology ….but the goal is this….

First, I believe that whole questioning of a Patient to identify to the Doctor, where his pain level is, from 1-10…… crap is subjective, IMO. I’m thinking, the Doctor should feel the same pain if he wants an accurate pain level….

Back to the goal….Patient goes in to see the Doctor for a pain in his arm. They both get wired up to Analyzer…. the only thing different between setups, is that the Patient will attach a pain probe to the location of were he actually feels the pain from.

Readings are taken from the Patient’s Pain Center and Physical location….and extrapolated by the Analyzer…..then the Doctor taps in to feel the same pain, slowly raising the intensity he is to feel….just in case the Doctor can pinpoint the pain early enough without being, virtually, in an very painful situation for himself.

Once the Doctor “Feels” the Patient’s pain….he will be able to make a better diagnosis since he’s theoretically “experienced” the same pain, only in his own Pain Center.

People all the time, go to the Doctor for some pain that their feeling but only have a general sense of where it’s located. Some pains are internal, deep below the surface of the skin.

Sure, there is always costly MRI’s, PET scans, X-Ray’s, etc….

But this is a Pain Analyzer in the Doctors own Office.

One day …. the tool will happen.

Like I said…it’s gonna need devil in the details development.

👽🤔🍺
edit on 21-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join