It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirteen dead babies in twenty four hours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Looks like something is definitely going down about the reality of that New England study, the Docs have apparently filed a murder complaint but don't think it will go anywhere as the Police are going with the depop. at commander levels allegedly all freemasons. I don't believe all lodges are corrupt but the good ones had better get their act together fairly promptly.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
That is bad news.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I don' do video. Care to elaborate please? A search on DDG produced no results like your post.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I don' do video. Care to elaborate please? A search on DDG produced no results like your post.

Do you read? That link will tell you what's up.

I've seen this very thing in my small city. A few weeks ago there was an article in one of our papers of record here about a woman who miscarried almost immediately after receiving her second shot. Her name and photo were in the paper, as well as quotes from an interview.

She said that exact same thing had happened to her best friend just days before. The friend was also pregnant, took her second shot and miscarried. This woman took her injection anyway and lost her baby. Then she was quoted as saying that regardless of that, she thought that everybody should be injected.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

We had the same thing some midwives are taking the government to Court, and the word was stated that they had no live births in February, The news just mentioned a Court case, and went on saying it was perfectly safe for pregnant women. They jump on this fast,So It would seem to be part of a plan.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Where i am heart inflammations/myocarditis is rising as a most common adverse reaction that is showing up in the data and yet they still claim that the vax benefits outweighs the risks.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
www.heraldscotland.com...

AN investigation has been launched into a spike in deaths among newborn babies in Scotland.

Official figures reveal that 21 infants died during September within 28 days of birth, causing the neonatal mortality rate to breach an upper warning threshold known as the 'control limit' for the first time in at least four years.

www.google.ca...

Scotland’s Covid booster vaccine campaign is set to begin in early September, the Scottish Government has said.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Richmond Police, ER pediatricians address 'alarming uptick' in infant deaths

www.wtvr.com...

RICHMOND, Va. -- The death of an infant or child is a situation that's almost unbearable to even consider. The Richmond Police held a press conference on Wednesday after what they say is an alarming uptick in child deaths this year.

RPD reports that there have been 12 infant/baby deaths so far in 2021 compared to five in all of 2020. Officials said the practice of co-sleeping or bed-sharing caused suffocation in five incidents this year and two were the result of an overdose or poisoning.
edit on 20-11-2021 by ADUB77 because: More detail

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

She deserves it.
Even as a victim brainwashed into kool aid drinking cult behaviour.
Sheep is why the agenda is still working.
She wants your ass being injected too. Most likely even more so by now.
Bitch probably didnt want the child anyway. Maybe missing out the abortion window. What mother would take the risk after seeing a clear red flag?
You dont even use spices and harmless supplements while pregnant just to be safe.
There are two victims - the father and the child.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv This woman took her injection anyway and lost her baby. Then she was quoted as saying that regardless of that, she thought that everybody should be injected.

this widespread level of delusional 'thinking' is almost as impressive as it is sad.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Uh....it's November....

a reply to: ADUB77

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
www.heraldscotland.com...

AN investigation has been launched into a spike in deaths among newborn babies in Scotland.

Official figures reveal that 21 infants died during September within 28 days of birth, causing the neonatal mortality rate to breach an upper warning threshold known as the 'control limit' for the first time in at least four years.

www.google.ca...

Scotland’s Covid booster vaccine campaign is set to begin in early September, the Scottish Government has said.

Scotland has one of the worst obesity rates in Western Europe, a high rate of diabetes, high levels of smoking and alcohol abuse, and a high level of unplanned pregnancies.

On top of the strain put on a woman's body can lead to premature births.

It's a perfect storm.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Bitch probably didnt want the child anyway. Maybe missing out the abortion window.

dam I have seen some angry postings in the past but yours takes it to another level

ever heard of the word compassion?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Strange that the Highlanders did all the work in securing the British Empire because they were harder than all the rest. What went wrong.?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

We had the same thing some midwives are taking the government to Court, and the word was stated that they had no live births in February, The news just mentioned a Court case, and went on saying it was perfectly safe for pregnant women. They jump on this fast,So It would seem to be part of a plan.

Can you link to a news article online?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Bitch probably didnt want the child anyway. Maybe missing out the abortion window. What mother would take the risk after seeing a clear red flag?

Is there a contest on for the most pathetic contribution ever to ATS?

You win.

I’d rather read the constant spam that the Saviour nutter, than this lonely bile. You are a every sad dude, aren’t you?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Do you read? That link will tell you what's up.

I've seen this very thing in my small city. A few weeks ago there was an article in one of our papers of record here about a woman who miscarried almost immediately after receiving her second shot. Her name and photo were in the paper, as well as quotes from an interview.

She said that exact same thing had happened to her best friend just days before. The friend was also pregnant, took her second shot and miscarried. This woman took her injection anyway and lost her baby. Then she was quoted as saying that regardless of that, she thought that everybody should be injected.

Cool website and articles. I do prefer text as video eats up my data limits, thanks. I'm sure many of us appreciate links like that and are grateful.

Duck-Duck Go hasn't been delivering a variety of search results for awhile now, I believe it is no longer useful for research. Your links, or any links people post, are important now that such information is getting harder to find.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Strange that the Highlanders did all the work in securing the British Empire because they were harder than all the rest. What went wrong.?

A high fat, high salt diet. A more sedentary lifestyle due to the decline of agriculture and heavy industry. The increased availability of cheap high strength alcohol.

Take your pick.

FYI, how many of the "highlanders" were actually Scottish?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

"Docs have apparently filed a murder complaint", LOL, sure.

Explain how that works.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Your post is rambling. Care to even mention what you are rambling on about? When you post a video you are supposed to provide a summary!

top topics

join