It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Jerry Nadler calls on Justice Department to review Rittenhouse decision.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the new USA where your guilty until proven innocent. That blob of bile Nadler wants the Justice Department to investigate the trial that just ended for Kyle. They’re gonna pull every string they have to get that kid. I thought Justice Dept deals with law enforcement but this past year we have seen much stranger things happen.I’m not 100% sure but can’t they bring federal charges on Kyle now?

Anyways , how bout making some arrests of people threatening Judge Schroeder , msm following jurors . The stuff going on outside of the courthouse is just as ridiculous. I’m not even getting into the Rainbow coalition or BLM cause that just another slice of the sh1t flavored pie.

Watch , they’re gonna try running KR into the ground. This is just the beginning for him.

www.independent.co.uk...

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Jerry Nadless is appeasing his donors.

It's just for show.

Simply because if Biden's Department of "Justice" does anything about this, it will be a tipping point that the US will not come back from.

The one where the law-abiding citizens who have been polite about things politically will stop being polite.

edit on 000000011America/Chicago11pmFri, 19 Nov 2021 23:12:50 -060012 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Only a loser like Nadler would be tasked to take up such a loser cause. The worst of the worst Know there’s no swaying public opinion on this one. Mama Bears of every color Love this kids Heart and good intentions. Let the scum portray violent psychopath / child rapists as “victims” here, cause “Hey they were protesting for Justice! “

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don’t see how the feds can prosecute Kyle for hate crimes when all the individuals who died trying to kill Kyle were white. I am interested in what kind of evidence the feds can produce to support their allegations. The burden of proof is on the state not the defendant. This whole trial should be shown in first year law school the first week as to
NOT WHAT TO DO as a prosecutor.
Withholding evidence- check
Lying to the court-check
Attempting to label the defendant guilty for invoking his
5th amendment right to silence which goes against 70 years of American jurisprudence-check
Aruguing with the judge about what the judge meant or didn’t mean to say in open court-check
edit on 19-11-2021 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If I'm not mistaken, they can't bring these specific charges back up as per the double jeopardy clause in the 5th amendment

"[N]or shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb..."

They can however get him on other charges however.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Maybe they should go after the prosecutor for withholding evidence instead?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Just an example, maybe a far fetched one that wouldn't fly in court, they could charge him for insurrection under 18 U.S. Code § 2383 which carries a maximum 10 year sentence. It would be worth it to mention however....Amy Coney Barrett is the circuit justice for the 7th circuit. In any circumstance, this will probably fall flat on its face.

This is just rigor mortis of the dying body of the Democrats.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Maybe they should go after the prosecutor for withholding evidence instead?

That would cost a lot of money to go after a district attorney, the state will get behind him and pour money every which way. Only 1/4 prosecutorial misconduct cases end up in conviction.. Better to take your win and walk away. Plus it's only a misdemeanor and revocation of his ability to practice law.

However....Kyle has room to bring civil suit against not only the media, but against Grossface and the likes too. I would imagine Grossface would see justice too, but in todays climate, probably not..But again, lets take the W.

*researched and changed year

innocenceproject.org...

This article gives you an insight
edit on 20-11-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

[snore] 😴

Not to your post but to the topic.

Nadler? I thought he ate himself to death a while ago. I guess he's still out there eating donuts somewhere...

More's the pity...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

[snore] 😴

Not to your post but to the topic.

Nadler? I thought he ate himself to death a while ago. I guess he's still out there eating donuts somewhere...

More's the pity...

You just experienced the Mandela Effect

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Unfortunately from the research I have done the Federal government and the states are considered
“separate sovereigns” by SCOTUS and this means
That the 5th amendment double jeopardy clause does not apply and the feds could try him for homicide.

Now this really would make the dems and Biden look like
They are not respecting the rule of law though. Biden
Got elected on a # ton independent voters and he is already at a 34% approval rating. I think it would be a horrible move for the midterms and even more solidify the bloodbath of dems losing the house and senate next year if they try to prosecute.

a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's Nadless's tweet:

Here's a couple of photos of the "First Amendment- protected protests" in Kenosha:

Yea, Kyle's the bad guy here.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Democrats do something they think is important.

Approval ratings of all Democrats drop.

Democrats wonder why, so they do something else

Approval ratings of all Democrats drop further.

Democrats blame Republicans and implement something else.

Approval ratings of all Democrats drop even further.

Democrats blame __________and perform another action.

Approval ratings of all Democrats take yet another hit.

YOU ARE HERE: They begin not caring any longer, and simply do what they want to do.

NOV 2022: Americans eject Democrats from most elected positions in a majority of the 50 states.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

With election season coming, I may finally join Twitter, just to help point out how Democrats are ruining our country on so many levels. I think Twitter is where a large number of Democrats hang-out isn't it?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

With election season coming, I may finally join Twitter, just to help point out how Democrats are ruining our country on so many levels. I think Twitter is where a large number of Democrats hang-out isn't it?

Yes, they love Twitter. I recently saw a good tweet that read: "If you've ever been in a filthy gas-station bathroom that had nasty graffiti all over the walls, multiply it by 100 million. Welcome to Twitter."

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes, they love Twitter. I recently saw a good tweet that read: "If you've ever been in a filthy gas-station bathroom that had nasty graffiti all over the walls, multiply it by 100 million. Welcome to Twitter."

Thanks. I'll know not to be offended or surprised by the garbage in that platform. But compared to the forum that used to be called "8-channel", Twitter is tame.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
He should worry about letting Pelosi wipe his a$$ and slither back under the rock he crawled out of.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
Just an example, maybe a far fetched one that wouldn't fly in court, they could charge him for insurrection under 18 U.S. Code § 2383 which carries a maximum 10 year sentence. It would be worth it to mention however....Amy Coney Barrett is the circuit justice for the 7th circuit. In any circumstance, this will probably fall flat on its face.

This is just rigor mortis of the dying body of the Democrats.

You do realize that Amy Coney Barrett is a Supreme Court Justice now as of 10/27/2020. She no longer serves on the 7th circuit.

Nadler needs to just stop with his “opinions”; it is not helpful or desirable for the American people. The mindless Democrat drones will eat this up just as they always do. Rinse and repeat, rinse again and repeat until you have holes showing. Freaking dumb poops.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brokenwngs1986
He should worry about letting Pelosi wipe his a$$ and slither back under the rock he crawled out of.
m.youtube.com...

What the hell? Is Jerry Nadler;
1.) Drunk?
2.) Depends is full of "stuff"?
3.) Suffering a mini-stroke?
4.) Practicing for a Batman role as "The Penguin"?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny that we never heard more about that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join