It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Man Who Claimed to Have Proof of Illegal Voting Pleads Guilty to Voting Twice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There was voter fraud in Nevada!

A Nevada man who claimed to have proof of illegal voting pleaded guilty to voting twice in last year's election, KLAS reports.

Donald “Kirk” Hartle pushed a claim last year after the election that someone illegally voted using his dead wife's ballot.

Busted:

Prosecutors said last month that it was Hartle himself who voted using his dead wife's ballot.

He was charged with voting using the name of another person and voting more than once in the same election.

Link Source

Funny how disinformation spreads from “credible” individuals.

Just imagine how much other misinformation is out there if this man is willing to Lie about his dead wife’s vote… it should make you question these anecdotal accounts we receive on other subjects..

edit on 19-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, you cannot discount his proof, his proof he himself voted twice proves a person could. He definitely is not very smart though, I kind of hope they stick him in jail for thirty days for being stupid. Judges do stick people in jail for being stupid, but most will not admit it to anyone other than people they trust. I have known a couple of judges well enough to hear this from them. If it went on thirty years ago, it is still happening.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Only twice?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Damn that's dumb.

Seriously dumb, good points are raised about how this vote managed to be counted. Why are dead people still on voting registers and why are they still issued votes?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I kind of hope they stick him in jail for thirty days for being stupid.
a reply to: rickymouse

30 days? the black lady from Texas who voted while on probation served 5 years...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I guess technically his claim was correct?

This was not one of the more well-conceived schemes out there, but we should, I guess, thank him for basically turning himself in. Derp.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Democrats new voter theme song for 2022 ......

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Fraud all over: www.maciverinstitute.com...

Some states will do a better job of preventing it from re-occurring in 2022, than others.

new topics

top topics

join