It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will FBI Track Threats Against Rittenhouse Judge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We know now that the FBI has been tracking and tagging parents for allegedly sending violent threats to school board members over controversial policies, and we also know that the FBI acted within 5 days of receiving a letter from the National School Boards Association; top priority went into "heading off" potential violence from moms and dads.
www.cnn.com...

"The Attorney General's memorandum simply underscores the FBI's ongoing efforts to assist state, local, and federal partners to address threats of violence, regardless of the motivation," the bureau statement said.

If this is the case, we can expect the feds to quickly tag and track all those who made threats against Judge Schroeder and his family as well. How likely, do you think, is the FBI to act with equal vigor to guard the judicial branch of our government as used to protect the school boards?
Something makes me thinks not very.
www.lawofficer.com...

Interested in hearing your opinion on the matter. Hope everyone is having a good day!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Not just the Judge, everyone involved.
I listened to the defense att after the verdict was read, and he said he had 3 death threats on his phone in a very short period, so he just stopped answering his phone.

People need to get on with their own lives.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
No, no sadly they probably will not.

And I blame Hillary, and her lackeys.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I would think the only reason for the FBI to get involved is if a threat comes from out of state or it comes from an organized group.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Like BLM, Antifa, just to name the 2 most vocal.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: Bunch

Like BLM, Antifa, just to name the 2 most vocal.

And they travel cross country.

Kyle's lawyer has had several death threats, will the FBI
investigate these either?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
More likely to happen, is the MG DOJ will find something to charge them along with KR with.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Yes they do by the bus load.

biden's DOJ, probably not.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The FBI have started grooming people to resolve those threats. This will then be used as another reason for stricter gun laws. I was at work when the verdict came out and the number of coworkers that were pissed off astounded me. I knew I worked with a few on the left, but I couldnt believe the toxicity that the expelled at the not guilty verdicts.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
White privilege.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux+

And thats all you have??

Please explain why the racism angle?

Or is your racism because thats all you have ever known??

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Just ironic people supposedly in their positions because of “white privilege”, yet we have to stop and ponder “ Will FBI Track Threats Against Rittenhouse Judge”. While the FBI was asked to track parents for exercising their first amendment right as domestic terrorists by the school board association with collusion from the Biden administration.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
White privilege.

The same 'white privilege' that acquitted OJ simpson of murder (he so clearly had committed ?)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

It's comparing apples to apples in this thread, Ie the FBI should not be involed in local school board threats. NSBA is not a Federal agency. The threats to school board members if any are real should be investigated by local law enforcement. Then if the threat turns out to violate some federal law, or it's some sort of national threat then and only then should the FBI and DOJ be involed.

If the FBI is gonna track threats made at a local school board, then they should most certainly investigate threats made to a local Judge a Officer of the court and red tag those that made them.

If not they should mind their own bidness, and leave local matters to local LE.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
They'll be going after the Jury too.

MSM tried hard to DOX during the deliberations.

FBI factions will be fighting other FBI factions 😎

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

MSNBC should have severe consequences to pay
for what they did, but instead will probably have
The FBI investigate twitter replies.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

And yet. We have reasonable doubt the FBI will seriously investigate the threats and pursue meaningful consequences for those low enough to engage in threats.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: xuenchen

MSNBC should have severe consequences to pay
for what they did, but instead will probably have
The FBI investigate twitter replies.

The FBI will get details and then leak it all out 😧

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

We have memo that they sent out saying to tag them.

The FBI created a “threat tag” to track allegedly menacing statements made against school boards and their members after Attorney General Merrick Garland directed the bureau take the lead on the hyper-local disputes, a whistleblower has revealed. The email, dated Oct. 20, was released Tuesday by House Judiciary Committee Republicans, who said the missive was proof that federal counterterrorism was being deployed against parents at school board meetings. “We ask that your offices apply the threat tag to investigations and assessments of threats specifically directed against school board administrators, board members, teachers, and staff,” the email to the Criminal Investigative and Counterterrorism divisions says.

Here,
FBI created ‘threat tag’ to track alleged harassment of educators: whistleblower

Plus Garland even said they did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join