It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria Full Blown Medical Dictatorship Demands 100% Vaccination,No Expectations

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I'm having a hard time, maybe someone can help me out.

I seem to remember a government that was Austrian, removing people's right to travel or work without a health pass. I just can't seem to place my finger on it.

Anyone know how that turned out?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

I'm having a hard time, maybe someone can help me out.

I seem to remember a government that was Austrian, removing people's right to travel or work without a health pass. I just can't seem to place my finger on it.

Anyone know how that turned out?

Like I mentioned in an earlier thread I don't know if Austria is a fascist country, but it has a lot of familiar symptoms of a fascist country.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
No expectations?

Sounds like pretty big expectations to me.

I am SURE you couldn't have meant 'exceptions', as no one would make such a mistake in their TOPIC, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

TPTB are growing more draconian by the day.

No, they aren't.

First of all, Draco was nothing compared to TPTB's evil.

Second of all, usually this word refers to punishments, laws (legal system's acts, codes and statutes, actually!) or structures of control, not groups of people, so you are using the term wrong. A government can be draconian, as it's basically a 'system', but a group of people are not usually referred to as 'draconian', even though Draco was some kind of entity.

Third of all, why would they 'grow more draconian'? Are you saying they started off as good, then started becoming more and move evil every day? What? This makes no sense.

They were ALWAYS evil, their agenda has ALWAYS been maximally evil, and they are not growing ANYTHING except more wealthy and powerful in the materialistic sense, and they are gaining more and more control over masses of people. They don't need to become more evil to advance their old agenda, the aim of it has ALWAYS been as evil as possible; to enslave the people that live on this planet, as completely as possible.

How do you grow more 'draconian' than that? Draco would be their friggin' FANBOY and cheer them on, they are way beyond Draco's pathetically tiny stature of evil by comparison. I am not saying Draco wasn't evil, but he was an AMATEUR compared to TPTB.

The systems, 'rules' and such are of course gearing towards more draconian direction, but that only fits their agenda. They're just becoming more OBVIOUS and careless about displaying their already way-worse-than-Draco-ever-could've-imagined evil to the public, as they don't have to care anymore, the frog's legs are now too weak to jump out of the soon-boiling kettle of water.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
By the way, in a way it doesn't matter how 'draconian' things get, because people have the power.

The tragic problem is, that people have FORGOTTEN it.

People give up their access to their rights every day, all the time. Every time you sign an 'application', 'registration' or similar thing, you give your consent to not being able to access your rights (to apply = to beg, regis = king - so registration means 'transferring ownership to the king, which is usually the government, but can be a corporation as well).

People have been duped into thinking legal system is law, and they have been duped into thinking they have to follow the acts, statutes and codes, when a human being really doesn't have to. People have been duped into identifying with legal fiction called 'strawman' or 'person' (originally, 'artificial person' as opposed to 'natural person' - these are legal terms you can find in law books, but people don't understand their meaning - 'natural person' is supposed to be the human being, the one with all the power after the Creator, and 'artificial person' only exists on paper (and computers), and is never alive, but nowadays people mostly talk about 'person', forgetting this distinction, so it almost always means 'artificial person' now).

A human being has to obey the law, and this guarantees that people can use their rights (you can't murder someone because they have the right to live in the body they have been incarnated in, and no one can lawfully murder you, either).

A person, strawman, legal fiction, 'artificial person' has to obey legal system's millions of lines of code, statute or acts.

A human being has unlimited right to contracting, so they can forfeit the usage of their rights - that's their right. You can create an obligation for yourself by signing your name on something. The same way you can sign away your ability to use your rights, so if you try to use them after that, you ARE acting unlawfully.

If people knew and remembered ALL of this, and understood what it means in practical reality, no government could ever do anything 'draconian'.

It's partially people's own fault for being complacent and forgetting these important things, that TPTB (which actually is people, but now that power is locked away and latent, so now it's a small group of megalomanic psychos) is able to do all the opressing it's doing.

The tragic thing is, things could become so much better so quickly and easily, if only people KNEW the basis of what creates obligation, what a signature really means, where authority comes from, why land and sea have such different 'rules', what the golden rim around a flag means, what the american flag really stands for (it's a military flag, although there IS a peace flag as well, but it's rarely been used), what 'flying a flag' creates, how 'port pass' become 'passport' and so on.

But people rather know what some fictional character in some TV show is experiencing than the basics of human rights, law and legal system.. so they deserve all they're getting.

It's like, if someone asks you if they can punch you, and you say yes, you can't really get angry at them and ask why the heck did they hit you. If you give your consent to being governed by a legal system that has nothing to do with law, fairness, justice or human rights, it's your own fault if they put you in jail for possession if Time magazine.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone saw this but $4,000 fine for the unvaxxed. This will force the unwilling to accept it or cause more riots.

(Bloomberg) -- Austrians who refuse to get a coronavirus vaccines will face fines of up to 3,600 euros ($4,000) once mandatory inoculations kick in next year. The penalties are part of a dramatic move by the government to boost vaccination levels as it grapples with a surge in cases that’s forced the country back into lockdown. Authorities will first offer an appointment for people who haven’t.

www.bloombergquint.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Yes because this is NOT a Conspiracy theory. We see a criminal conspiracy based in facts. These criminals are working together in a conspiracy as plain as the noses on our faces.

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I think we all need to start physically removing these criminals, charging them, trying them and maybe put them someplace where they can do no harm. I think the law allows "in the ground" for crimes against humanity, at least it did under Nuremberg. Sometimes the old ways are the best.

Cheers - Dave

The way I look at it is pretty simple.... These politicians, ministers, health twats and assorted government assholes are paid for directly by us through our taxes. We own these scumbags and we are paying for a rather substandard and useless product. When I pay good money for a useless product, I don't bother sending it back, I just destroy it and let the manufacturer know that they provided a sh!t product. We should be doing the same with all of these government parasites, we should be destroying them. Not sending them to jail or firing them. We should be turning them into fertilizer, maybe?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 11/24.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

"When I pay good money for a useless product, I don't bother sending it back, I just destroy it and let the manufacturer know that they provided a sh!t product."

Ah. Way to go.

That'll get you a refund. Not!

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

"When I pay good money for a useless product, I don't bother sending it back, I just destroy it and let the manufacturer know that they provided a sh!t product."

Ah. Way to go.

That'll get you a refund. Not!

Everything is not about money.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
review the situation of Austria territory in the past 2 world wars...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join