It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria Full Blown Medical Dictatorship Demands 100% Vaccination,No Expectations

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Martin Lichtmesz on the Dystopic Health institute of Austria: Germany's southern neighbor announces a general lockdown and Europe's first general vaccine mandate.

They had announced a general lockdown on everyone until those who had kept refusing vaccines to accpet vaccination. The Minster can not accpet those who had being rejecting the vaccination for a year.

Getting close to Civil War territory? why are these health officals dersapte pushing for full vaccantion when these covid vaccines are showing that they cant prevent the transmission?

In every supposed "Free and democratic Country" you have the same health public officals and polticans pushing and doing the same polciy as close or slight different but similar.

Martin Lichtmesz on the Dystopic Vaccinator Dictatorship of Austria

Unfortunately, there can be no talk of any “Corona twilight” in Austria right now. Our government, under the leadership of the unelected shadow chancellor Alexander Schallenberg, has now ordered, in rapid succession, an escalating series of “tightened measures,” and their repressive character dwarfs all that that has preceded them. I published a detailed account for the magazine Freilich.

Eliminating any resistance and potential control groups is this really about a virus or your health? the quote from the public official

“There is a group of people who have demonstrated relative immunity to the vaccination and information campaigns by the government and the media for almost a year,” Schallenberg said, finding it “regrettable” that “it seems to take a mixture of incentive and pressure to get people to accept vaccination.”

They are now fully maximizing their pressure and threats on anyone still not vaccinated with their covid/mRNA vaccines which you would need endless booster shots.

Whats really going on our public officials and supposed elected officials? they lied to you that the normality would return after 70% would be only vaccinated now they are going for 100% vaccination.

Countries that have the highest vaccination are now witnessing a increase of major cases.

This statement alone from a supposed elected public offical is an attack on civil rights.

“Minister of Labour demands: Without test or vaccination, no more access to the workplace – and also no salary.” – “RKI-chief Wieler says, ‘we really shouldn’t give those who don’t want to be vaccinated the chance to evade vaccination by testing their way out of it.”

By evading or testing their out of it? like how the Minister of Labour is probably is unvaccainted himself.
edit on 19-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Nothing but hot air. It will never happen. Austria will burn before there is 100% vaccinations

a reply to: HawkEyi

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don’t even understand the logic behind this. I understand the hope and the dreams and the feelings-but not the logic or science. Even if they get 100%-with these vaccines and partial world vaccination rates, there is no way.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Martin Lichtmesz on the Dystopic Health institute of Austria: Germany's southern neighbor announces a general lockdown and Europe's first general vaccine mandate.

They had announced a general lockdown on everyone until those who had kept refusing vaccines to accpet vaccination. The Minster can not accpet those who had being rejecting the vaccination for a year.

Getting close to Civil War territory? why are these health officals dersapte pushing for full vaccantion when these covid vaccines are showing that they cant prevent the transmission?

In every supposed "Free and democratic Country" you have the same health public officals and polticans pushing and doing the same polciy as close or slight different but similar.

Martin Lichtmesz on the Dystopic Vaccinator Dictatorship of Austria

Unfortunately, there can be no talk of any “Corona twilight” in Austria right now. Our government, under the leadership of the unelected shadow chancellor Alexander Schallenberg, has now ordered, in rapid succession, an escalating series of “tightened measures,” and their repressive character dwarfs all that that has preceded them. I published a detailed account for the magazine Freilich.

Eliminating any resistance and potential control groups is this really about a virus or your health? the quote from the public official

“There is a group of people who have demonstrated relative immunity to the vaccination and information campaigns by the government and the media for almost a year,” Schallenberg said, finding it “regrettable” that “it seems to take a mixture of incentive and pressure to get people to accept vaccination.”

They are now fully maximizing their pressure and threats on anyone still not vaccinated with their covid/mRNA vaccines which you would need endless booster shots.

Whats really going on our public officials and supposed elected officials? they lied to you that the normality would return after 70% would be only vaccinated now they are going for 100% vaccination.

Countries that have the highest vaccination are now witnessing a increase of major cases.

This statement alone from a supposed elected public offical is an attack on civil rights.

“Minister of Labour demands: Without test or vaccination, no more access to the workplace – and also no salary.” – “RKI-chief Wieler says, ‘we really shouldn’t give those who don’t want to be vaccinated the chance to evade vaccination by testing their way out of it.”

By evading or testing their out of it? like how the Minister of Labour is probably is unvaccainted himself.

Yet Austria has one of the lowest vaccination rates - @42%, I believe.

So how does that square with your:

"Countries that have the highest vaccination are now witnessing a increase of major cases."?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Nothing but hot air. It will never happen. Austria will burn before there is 100% vaccinations

Bill Gates stated once you would no choice but to vaccinated he seems to forget that 100% in everywhere or every pandemic that might occur will never happen no matter how hard they try to push for these.
edit on 19-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"Countries that have the highest vaccination are now witnessing a increase of major cases."?

Gibraltar is one example of why i posted that quote i did.

Christmas Celebrations Cancelled in Most Vaccinated Area in the World as Cases Spike
Despite having full vaccination. You would find similar stories to other countries if you look harder enough. Boosters will stop it right? how many booster shots would be enough? 22?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Gibraltar is one example of why i posted that quote i did.

Christmas Celebrations Cancelled in Most Vaccinated Area in the World as Cases Spike
Despite having full vaccination. You would find similar stories to other countries if you look harder enough. Boosters will stop it right? how many booster shots would be enough? 22?

The subject of the thread is Austria.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i hope they don't attempt that here. i will be forced to do things i'd really rather not. but do them i will, and it will be on them.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Usual mind games, hope its seen through when they pivot...

Breaking news! "The Government announced today that they are going take your home away and shoot your family next month!"

Public - WTF! OMG! NO! THEY CANT DO THIS!?

Breaking news! "The Government announced today that you can still rent your house and they will only shoot dogs this week with no further plans on any family members for the forseeable".

Public - Yeah!

edit on 19-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The number of boosters that will 'stop' this 'pandemic' is equal to the number of years you have to live. It might even be double that number....

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I think we all need to start physically removing these criminals, charging them, trying them and maybe put them someplace where they can do no harm. I think the law allows "in the ground" for crimes against humanity, at least it did under Nuremberg. Sometimes the old ways are the best.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Surely you can see he is rebutting your point about vaccination % being supposedly low in Austria, being the culprit of all the new 'cases,' by showing vaccination % does diddly squat for people creating covid 'cases' ?
It's not even a multiple step jump in reasoning.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Surely you can see he is rebutting your point about vaccination % being supposedly low in Austria, being the culprit of all the new 'cases,' by showing vaccination % does diddly squat for people creating covid 'cases' ?
It's not even a multiple step jump in reasoning.

No.

What do you mean by "supposedly" low?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is so sad. Austria is one of the nicest and most civilized countries I've ever had the joy of visiting. Hope Austrian citizens remain strong and fight back against this tyranny.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Look at Africa.

Please explain the data when you have it
figured out, thank you.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I am finally putting my systems online. Currently debating to flee to some country like abraganistan and go completely off grid, Or do i stand my ground right here and literally start salting the ground beneath my feet because if they come for me, there will be no winners.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

The number of boosters that will 'stop' this 'pandemic' is equal to the number of years you have to live. It might even be double that number....

Yep, they will push two boosters because
"immunity will drop below 50 per cent in the six months after a second dose".

www.smh.com.au...
edit on 19-11-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Look at Africa.

Please explain the data when you have it
figured out, thank you.

Post it and I'll have a look?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships