It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
And why did he need self defense? Because he was going to enter a riot scene. Here is a better course of action for self defense. Don't enter riot scenes.

He was not defending his own neighborhood. Not defending his own community, his own city. Not defending his own state. He Arranged to purchase a weapon by proxy so as not to carry it across state lines so that he could enter a riot area.
The question that arises for me is simple. Would he have needed that weapon if he had stayed at home and allowed the people of Kenosha defend themselves?

My final thought on this fiasco cuz I'm moving on from this one. This verdict is a victory, yes. A victory for vigilantism and the NRA. A new hero has arisen...a blubbering baby boy allowed to carry a lethal weapon and human hunt with it.

Ready the riots. Time to lock and load folks. Travel to one near you cuz it's open season.
edit on 30America/ChicagoFri, 19 Nov 2021 13:22:30 -0600Fri, 19 Nov 2021 13:22:30 -060021112021-11-19T13:22:30-06:00100000022 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: ketsuko

Binger was the one who got this trial going in the first place. DA apparently didn’t want it because it was so open and shut. This was Binger’s personal war. Dude has destroyed his career with this one.

lol. I assumed maybe Binger was being punished, by whoever gave him the case.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Would anyone like a thread citing examples where it is now legal to use lethal force to defend yourself and your family?

For example...Attackers like these can now be legally be shot, in self-defense.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Bigburgh

a reply to: Bigburgh

How dar you doXx!!

It's in the name, and it was familiar so i looked...
Remember?

My mistake. I thought that was the Les Gobandon profile.

Yes i fixed it.

edit on 19-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: JinMI

So it is not extremism to loot and burn and assault, but it is extremism to try and protect people and property from these things?

I don't get it!

Were those guys that were shot dead looting and burning?

From now on the proud boys, the three percenters, and all the right wing militias now are free to shoot people as long as they feel threatened, with or without a weapon…

What complete and utter BS...the right isn't as jazzed as the left is, riot all you want. It wasn't the law that was keeping people from doing as you say they will, it was discipline and restraint something 81 million Americans lack
edit on 19-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

So it is not extremism to loot and burn and assault, but it is extremism to try and protect people and property from these things?

I don't get it!

No, they were too busy attacking/assaulting Kyle. I'm sure if they had gotten the upper hand on him they would have went back to the looting and burning. Sadly, they never got the chance.
BooHoo.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He was not defending his own neighborhood. Not defending his own community, his own city. Not defending his own state. 

Provable lie

You've been propagandized

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Initially, those were my thoughts as well, but he was no vigilante. He didn't want to shoot anybody. It doesn't matter why he was there. The people he shot left him with no other choice. All they had to do was stop. He just wanted to get away from them, each of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

They answered most of what you commented on during the trial.

*Shrugs*

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

From personal experience, killing is easy to live with, when viewed through the lens of benefitting society.

Thats disturbing.

You do know that Gates, Soros and Mao believed they were benefitting society right?

Collective vs individual

Protecting yourself is what happened here.

Soros doesn’t think he’s benefiting society lol are you that new ??? I know you’re not . His goal is the destruction of America and a totalitarian global government . He knows he’s evil .

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Ohanka

Binger was the one who got this trial going in the first place. DA apparently didn’t want it because it was so open and shut. This was Binger’s personal war. Dude has destroyed his career with this one.

lol. I assumed maybe Binger was being punished, by whoever gave him the case.

The idiot probably thought this was going to go great. He would be laudied in the Media for being the man who put away a “Far right neo-nazi mass murderer who fired on peaceful demonstrators”

Speaking tours! Appearance at DNC rallies! Book deal! Television interviews! Maybe even a state or federal government position!

How sad for him it didn’t work out. Now he’s gonna be lucky to work in the legal field in general.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I don't get it!

From now on the proud boys, the three percenters, and all the right wing militias now are free to shoot people as long as they feel threatened, with or without a weapon…

This the wrong take, please refer to the fact of the case and you will now why.

Is like saying that Antifa has a green light to do the same.

link   
Justice has been served, I'm so relieved Kyle was found not guilty.

link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I could have swore the judge asked them not to talk about it, when he thanked them.
Maybe i missed heard him.

He may have. I didn't hear everything he said at the end.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Sadly this entire issue has become politicized because it is those on the left that don't see self-defense as an actual defense or right.

yeah, I did see a couple of our resident leftists approve of the verdict, but the majority won't see this as a Constitutional win because they are against the entire concept of the Constitution to begin with.

There's no reasoning or explaining to them because they are blinded by their ideology.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
And why did he need self defense? Because he was going to enter a riot scene. Here is a better course of action for self defense. Don't enter riot scenes.

He was not defending his own neighborhood. Not defending his own community, his own city. Not defending his own state. He Arranged to purchase a weapon by proxy so as not to carry it across state lines so that he could enter a riot area.
The question that arises for me is simple. Would he have needed that weapon if he had stayed at home and allowed the people of Kenosha defend themselves?

My final thought on this fiasco cuz I'm moving on from this one. This verdict is a victory, yes. A victory for vigilantism and the NRA. A new hero has arisen...a blubbering baby boy allowed to carry a lethal weapon and human hunt with it.

Ready the riots. Time to lock and load folks. Travel to one near you cuz it's open season.

He worked in the city and had family who lived there. It was 21 miles away. I work 30 miles from where I live.

The real person to blame is the local government and police department. If they had done their job and dealt with the rioters in a timely manner Kyle wouldn’t have felt the need to go there after watching it burn on television.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I put myself in the place of a juror. There was no way I would have voted guilty on this case.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: carewemust

From personal experience, killing is easy to live with, when viewed through the lens of benefitting society.

Thats disturbing.

You do know that Gates, Soros and Mao believed they were benefitting society right?

Collective vs individual

Protecting yourself is what happened here.

Soros doesn’t think he’s benefiting society lol are you that new ??? I know you’re not . His goal is the destruction of America and a totalitarian global government . He knows he’s evil .

The society he wants, he believes he's benefitting.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

He terry. We know you support our global masters over common Americans . Kyle was defending his country . Doesn’t matter if he’s from ny or Florida or Cali or Oregon . He’s an American and he defended america . Thank god for the kid . I’d rather have one of him then 200 mcguires

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Newest Federal Prosecutor in Biden DOJ. Showed a willingness to take one for the team to the further erode the rights of U.S. Citizens. Hell maybe even the next Attorney General.

edit on 19-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join