It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Bigburgh

How dar you doXx!!

It's in the name, and it was familiar so i looked...
Remember?

My mistake. I thought that was the Les Gobandon profile.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I can't figure out how they got assigned to the case, or became lawyers at all really.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: JinMI

So it is not extremism to loot and burn and assault, but it is extremism to try and protect people and property from these things?

I don't get it!

Were those guys that were shot dead looting and burning?

From now on the proud boys, the three percenters, and all the right wing militias now are free to shoot people as long as they feel threatened, with or without a weapon…

Don't start nothin', there won't be nothin'

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
When the Judge said this near the end, after the verdict had been read...

Before adjourning on Friday, Kenosha County Judge Bruce Schroeder thanked the jury for serving on the case for roughly three weeks.

"You were a wonderful jury to work with. You were punctual, you were attentive," Schroeder said. "I couldn't have asked for a better jury to work with. It has truly been my pleasure."

...could he have maybe been hinting towards his approval of the Not Guilty verdict?

maybe??

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So it is not extremism to loot and burn and assault, but it is extremism to try and protect people and property from these things?

I don't get it!

From now on the proud boys, the three percenters, and all the right wing militias now are free to shoot people as long as they feel threatened, with or without a weapon…

I don't care if I get banned.

You are objectively and provably an absolute moron.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

They sure were assaulting a boy, that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I am wondering which one held them up for 3 days and had to be sat on.

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

One was for sure,Pedo arsonist it was testifed to and seen in videos. Can't say about the other two. One thing though I can say, turns out they were the vigilantes and Rittenhouse defended himself from them. And was found not guilty for it.

link   

originally posted by: canucks555
The law is the law.
Defense did a good job.

(Not all lefties are pissed off about this) ..Just so you know.

Exactly. This particular story didn’t hit me up like other stories I read about police abuse and/or race violence. Legally speaking the self-defense strategy had a lot of validity.

I hope Rittenhouse can move on, have a normal life… not all people that are exposed to this type of attention are able to function well after.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: JAGStorm
🤷‍♂️
#Whiteprivilege is trending which is weird.... he killed two white people....

White privilege? A black kid took a gun to school and shot people, and was out the next day... Give me a break... White privilege..

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Just the other day I was riding my bike past the courthouse and I was amazed how few protestors there were. Anyways, as a local, I just want to say one thing that I think is important.

I know that over the past 20 years we've seen a rapid decline in our civil liberties, new laws which don't make sense, and for some, a belief that even our elections are no longer to be trusted. Every day we wake up a bit more confused and saddened by the direction the country is headed. And while the mainstream media and nearly ALL of our elected officials (Gov Evers included) backed the wrong horse in this case and defamed Kyle and assured us with repeated rhetoric that this was not self-defense, it was a jury of our peers that decided the truth.

I have been really down and depressed since the 2020 election sham. There have been times when I just want to throw it all away and blow up the system entirely. However, today gives me hope that there is STILL something here worth fighting for. Join me, ATS Americans, fight on! It's STILL ours.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Binger was the one who got this trial going in the first place. DA apparently didn’t want it because it was so open and shut. This was Binger’s personal war. Dude has destroyed his career with this one.

As for Fatty Arbuckle i have no idea. Maybe he lost a bet.

Sadly I think their conduct is the norm for prosecutors. Binger in particular has been doing this for 25 years. Sad reality is many judges and juries are biased towards prosecution, regardless of how many dirty tricks they pull.

I hope this has been an eye opening for many on how prosecutors act.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

OH NO

They are saying they are going to shut down businesses.........

buckle up folks.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I am wondering which one held them up for 3 days and had to be sat on.

I wonder if any of the jurors will speak about that publicly.

Maybe not the 'who' but maybe they'll talk about the 'why' it took 3-4 days.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Most fair minded people were always going to see the merits of the case and the antics of the prosecution for what they were and what they meant.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
This is the way

👍🏼🤗

link   

If shut down.

Insurance doesn't cover riots.

link   

I could have swore the judge asked them not to talk about it, when he thanked them.
Maybe i missed heard him.

link   

I don't get it!

Yes. This was established during the trial.

In fact the 5-time convicted pedophile who thankfully is no longer among the living tried to push a burning dumpster into a gas station.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join