It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I guess you didnt follow the trial or you would know that your biggest problem, Kyle not being in his own place, is incorrect. His father lives in Kenosha in the neighborhood this was in.

If you are so wrong about that simple fact you missed, do you wonder if you missed other important facts?
edit on 11/19/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

link   
A key moment in history, when good won over evil, when justice won over injustice, when morality won over criminality...

link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: jimmyx
This is going to mean a lot more shootings…I hope you people understand this will embolden right wing militias.

We cannot fear reprisals from a mob after justice has been served to an individual...period

Any crap from the militias will be dealt with, but again I don't think the militias will be riled up enough unless the riot and mobs go off the deep end with wanton destruction of private property and looting.

Essential you are excusing the rioters and mob's lawlessness which would be the impetus to such an event anyway

I think your post gives a glimpse of what might happen in the future.

Group of people thinking Rittenhouse was acquitted of killing protesters, looters and rioters go on a killing spree and then try to claim “self defense”.

That’s not what happened in this case. Rittenhouse was protecting himself from personal injury.

Seems we are in from for a increase of death penalty cases in a short time.

You are missing the point right-wing extremists isn't a redneck with a Trump flag, the dangerous ones the anarchist ones don't give a crap about Kyle or if there are riots. Hell riots and burning just confirm the world is going to hell as they believe it will. They will sit back and watch it burn for months and years it's what they believe would happen.

Not to mention most of those are easy to infiltrate or get informers against, not saying there couldn't be an incident if rioting and plotting happens but it will be dealt with swiftly. TPTB know this just isn't a hot-button issue for the right, there would have been very little if any rioting if Kyle was found guilty, well rioting from the right that is. The left wants to riot regardless

edit on 19-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Waah, the Left didn't get what it wanted.

Let's burn down some cities and riot!
(Joke, hey.)
edit on 19-11-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Yeah...about that.

Is there stuff burning yet?

Should I get the popcorn ready or is it mehhh?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm now wondering what the likelihood of a wrongful death suit
in civil court is.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

By all means, an innocent boy defending himself should have been thrown in prison for life so the right wing doesnt get any self defense ideas when we burn down their city!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wizzz0001

Very unlikely unless the family finds a real ambulance chaser for an attorney, or one seeking fame and notariety.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wizzz0001

They will try, unless they can stack the jury they better save up some bucks for Rittenhouse's civil lawyers. Those guys charge big big dollars

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
They (the jury) have restored a small portion of my faith in our system with this verdict

(post by jimmyx removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

I did, my sincere apologies.

link   
I agree. But, people have become a lot more bold, shameless and entitled
in the last few years. So, I'm thinking there are a few law firms lining up.
Time will tell.

This is supposed to be a reply the BrujaRebooted. My computer is acting a bit wonky.
edit on 19-11-2021 by Wizzz0001 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Wizzz0001
I'm now wondering what the likelihood of a wrongful death suit
in civil court is.

They can try, but again, once all the criminal behavior and records are put on trial....they havent a chance.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh, that's right! I completely forgot about having to pay the opposing side's legal fees.
That will definitely curtail things. Appreciate the reminder!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wizzz0001
I agree. But, people have become a lot more bold, shameless and entitled
in the last few years. So, I'm thinking there are a few law firms lining up.
Time will tell.

Adding.....the evidence in THIS case, IMO, is far too great to show that they were the aggressors and at fault for their own death. I think they will be hard pressed to find an attorney to take up a case. Well, an attorney worth their time and money.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JinMI
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Bill DeBlasio

mobile.twitter.com...

This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country.  Where is the justice in this? We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism from within our own nation.  Now is the time.

That piece of sh!t is getting roasted for that Tweet.
The replies are outstanding.

One of my favorite replies. Lol

I gotta be honest. I don't even 'get it' but I still think thats pretty dam funny.

The (he/him/his) thing is because he has his preferred pronouns listed under his name. Pandering to the LGBT crowd.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Some real deluxe BS coming from MSNBC on Twitter ...... roflmao 🤣🤣

MSNBC on Twitter

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Munkh
They (the jury) have restored a small portion of my faith in our system with this verdict

Wisconsin is a place where most citizens have a very good moral center, and are not afraid. Unlike most of the country, many of the judges there are like that too.

There is one judge right now who has identified honest to goodness election problems that enabled Joe Biden to win illegally. He is working feverly to get things fixed.. Despite the threats coming at him from liberal goons inside the state of Wisconsin and beyond.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join