It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: jimmyx

I have no problems with rioters, arsonists and looters being shot.

Then you have no problems with those rioters arsonists and looters at the capitol on Jan 6 being shot…good to know

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good luck with the criminal's families trying to sue....because all that will do is bring up their criminal acts, criminal rap sheet so on and so forth......they have no shot winning a thing.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
now where is that blizzard warning when you need one...bullseye Kenosha, Wi ...to quell any disturbances.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Then you have no problems with those rioters arsonists and looters at the capitol on Jan 6 being shot…good to know

LOL Jan 6th was nothing. Everyone inside wandered around like tourists do...taking pictures, waving flags. Did you not see the videos?
The ones who acted up were antifa members and FBI undercover. This has been well established.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: TomCollin
I wonder how much Slo Joe is going to have to pony up for defamation suit that will probably be filed.

Depends.....

We're talking lawsuits man not Joe's underwear.

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JinMI
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Bill DeBlasio

mobile.twitter.com...

This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country.  Where is the justice in this? We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism from within our own nation.  Now is the time.

That piece of sh!t is getting roasted for that Tweet.
The replies are outstanding.

One of my favorite replies. Lol

Oh there was another good one, it was a video.
I am not Twit member so I can’t share it but it was a clip of De Blasio walking and saying to some guy “How you doing” and the guy proceeded to rip him up and down “You #ing scumbag”
LMAO

link   
Justice prevailed and the intimidation from the left seems to have petered out...pun intended...lmao

link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: JAGStorm

I just want to add my two cents.

I am Pro Gun, Pro self defence, Pro Protest

I'm also pro family and pro stay at home and live a safe boring life.

Rittenhouse is Free, but is he? The two people dead and one injured, was it worth it?

He will never be free. Those who think he will go on to be proud of what he did are fooling themselves. Sure now while he's a dumb kid he will puff up his chest when he tells this story to others. But as he grows the weight of it will grow. Adults understand that killing a human even an enemy changes you. And not for the better.
Mostly I feel sorry for kyle and wish he had had better adults in his life.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

roflmao "but whatabout from the past" 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

This is going to mean a lot more shootings…I hope you people understand this will embolden right wing militias.

We cannot fear reprisals from a mob after justice has been served to an individual...period

Any crap from the militias will be dealt with, but again I don't think the militias will be riled up enough unless the riot and mobs go off the deep end with wanton destruction of private property and looting.

Essential you are excusing the rioters and mob's lawlessness which would be the impetus to such an event anyway

I think your post gives a glimpse of what might happen in the future.

Group of people thinking Rittenhouse was acquitted of killing protesters, looters and rioters go on a killing spree and then try to claim “self defense”.

That’s not what happened in this case. Rittenhouse was protecting himself from personal injury.

Seems we are in from for a increase of death penalty cases in a short time.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

As I said, I have no problems with rioters, arsonists and looters being shot.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Progressives in my community are having a meltdown...

Hilarious. It is clear none of them watched the trial or only get their info from Joy Reid on MSNBC.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: RazorV66

This is going to mean a lot more shootings…I hope you people understand this will embolden right wing militias.

If the Left Wing domestic terrorist groups act lawfully and do not attack anyone, there shouldn’t be any problems.
The key here is…..OBEY THE LAWS.

It seems you are trying to spike the football here with your “Obey the laws” comment. The extreme evil right wing extremists should try to “obey the laws” as well.

I agree 100% including any extremists, hell before I saw the videos I thought Kyle should have been prosecuted

when does the government treat right-wing extremists with kid gloves?
Thankfully they are completely on that case and it has their full attention has been so since the 90's

Waco and the Branch Davidians innocent women and children

Ruby Ridge

archives.fbi.gov...

but the evidence shows he was innocent under our laws. period. YOu can complain about the laws and you have ways to change them or you can loot and riot.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I just want to add my two cents.

I am Pro Gun, Pro self defence, Pro Protest

I'm also pro family and pro stay at home and live a safe boring life.

Rittenhouse is Free, but is he? The two people dead and one injured, was it worth it?

He will never be free. Those who think he will go on to be proud of what he did are fooling themselves. Sure now while he's a dumb kid he will puff up his chest when he tells this story to others. But as he grows the weight of it will grow. Adults understand that killing a human even an enemy changes you. And not for the better.
Mostly I feel sorry for kyle and wish he had had better adults in his life.

He shouldnt feel guilty about it. Even God is ok with self defense from time to time.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Such a relief that this American hero is finally free for the best thanksgiving of his life.

But justice won’t be complete until the corrupt prosecutors are brought to justice for their gross violation of Mr. Rittenhouse’s constitutional rights.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Why are you referring to false flag brainwashed propaganda as some sort of argument here? Since the FBI instigated and partook in the 'rioters arsonists and looting' on Jan 6th and tried to blame true American patriots, you want to shoot FBI agents because Kyle shot pedo rapists and rioters?

Get logic, denounce your brainwashing Jimmy.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I think you missed the sarcasm mark

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A Chicago CBS channel just said that Kyle and his sisters will leave Antioch and relocate to an undisclosed location.

link   

🤷‍♂️
#Whiteprivilege is trending which is weird.... he killed two white people....

Makes me wonder if there has ever been a case where a black underage kid defended themselves by killing a white attacker and was found guilty of murder?

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The way i see it if a 17 old can join the Military with consent from his parents, their not a Kid anymore. They are a adult once the consent is signed and should have the rights of any adult over the age of 21 does. If not then all activities, choices laws should be raised to 21 from 18.

Rittenhosue in my opinion showed great poise, restraint and presence of mind during the altercations and didn't freak out like many adults would have.

I dare say I'd trust his judgement in most anything from what I saw from him that night.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join