It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JinMI
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Bill DeBlasio

mobile.twitter.com...

This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country.  Where is the justice in this? We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism from within our own nation.  Now is the time.

That piece of sh!t is getting roasted for that Tweet.
The replies are outstanding.

One of my favorite replies. Lol

Yeah that is a good one.

The one I thought that was really good simply said “Cry harder Commie”

link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

mobile.twitter.com...

This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country.  Where is the justice in this? We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism from within our own nation.  Now is the time.

That piece of sh!t is getting roasted for that Tweet.
The replies are outstanding.

One of my favorite replies. Lol

I gotta be honest. I don't even 'get it' but I still think thats pretty dam funny.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I have no problems with rioters, arsonists and looters being shot.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

mobile.twitter.com...

This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country. Where is the justice in this? We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism from within our own nation. Now is the time.

I bet he never even watched any of the trial.
He most likely only saw/heard the MSM lies.

I made sure to troll his commie ass.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's true, is it possible that the cameras were turned off to get Kyle out of there?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He is going to refer to the DoJ to prosecute Kyle for violating the dead criminals civil rights.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
This is going to mean a lot more shootings…I hope you people understand this will embolden right wing militias.

If the Left Wing domestic terrorist groups act lawfully and do not attack anyone, there shouldn’t be any problems.
The key here is…..OBEY THE LAWS.

It seems you are trying to spike the football here with your “Obey the laws” comment. The extreme evil right wing extremists should try to “obey the laws” as well.

link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: jimmyx

I have no problems with rioters, arsonists and looters being shot.

And that comes to the point;

If a person or persons is intent on destroying the thing that provides food, clothing, shelter to my family then you are de facto harming my family.

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
This is going to mean a lot more shootings…I hope you people understand this will embolden right wing militias.

We cannot fear reprisals from a mob after justice has been served to an individual...period

Any crap from the militias will be dealt with, but again I don't think the militias will be riled up enough unless the riot and mobs go off the deep end with wanton destruction of private property and looting.

Essential you are excusing the rioters and mob's lawlessness which would be the impetus to such an event anyway

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Probation would have been fine.
Kid is right. A kid made a mistake. No reason to also ruin his life.

I blame the adults that should have been there to tell him he was being dumb. Going to a hostile area with a loaded gun at his age. No.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Can they get him on hate crime charges? Survivor guy decides he's now a she? Or at least because of the MAP he killed?
/S

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Millions of us are celebrating being granted the legal authority to defend our lives, and the lives of our families!

This

It also exposes the lies constantly spewed by MSM . It's high time someone does something about that , & the soros/gates connection/funding

link   
Did they give him his rifle back on his way out of the courtroom?

link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My faith in the US justice system is restored. Kyle is acquitted and found not guilty on all counts.

The pedo rioters are dead/maimed - a fit punishment for their actions.

Bingers career is over, Kyles is just beginning, I hope he sues the MSM outlets and pedo Biden for defamation.

Today is a good day.

link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you are out in a car riding around for no reason and you get into an accident and someone dies....does it really matter who's fault it is...someone is dead. If you weren't out driving without a reason, your accident would not have happened, no matter who's fault it is it is not going to bring back the dead person.

It won't bring the person back, but if the accident wasn't my fault (or even if it was), then the fact I had no reason to be driving isn't really relevant. I was engaged in a legal activity. Now if I was say rioting and someone got killed, that's a different story.

link   
a reply to: putnam6

Seems he’s had a bunch of days in court already!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I agree with the verdict in that case too.

And boo to you for trying to make this a my team vs their team.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
And why did he need self defense? Because he was going to enter a riot scene. Here is a better course of action for self defense. Don't enter riot scenes.

He was not defending his own neighborhood. Not defending his own community, his own city. Not defending his own state. He Arranged to purchase a weapon by proxy so as not to carry it across state lines so that he could enter a riot area.
The question that arises for me is simple. Would he have needed that weapon if he had stayed at home and allowed the people of Kenosha defend themselves?

My final thought on this fiasco cuz I'm moving on from this one. This verdict is a victory, yes. A victory for vigilantism and the NRA. A new hero has arisen...a blubbering baby boy allowed to carry a lethal weapon and human hunt with it.

Ready the riots. Time to lock and load folks. Travel to one near you cuz it's open season.

I'm not going to go over this entire thread, but this stood out. He was doing the job the cops refused to do. Cops had backed down on purpose. He felt a civil duty to defend his city

If people like him wouldn't do this then (when cops back down/defunded ) , then who would ???

link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Edit: I missed the sarcasm, apologies.

edit on 19-11-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I do hope so but I am not very confident they will
think twice.They will have something triggering
them on sooner or later.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join