It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verdict Rittenhouse Not Guilty

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Is like saying that Antifa has a green light to do the same.

Green lights for everybody! I'm sure this case will result in a quicker trigger finger for both sides. If anyone points their gun at you, you have the legal right to kill them. I wonder how many people Kyle pointed his gun at that night. Bicep guy for sure could have killed Kyle in self-defense.

Anyway, I'd be avoiding any peaceful protests from now on.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hum Rittenhouse

basically means make their home in the swamp.

Could all be a ....

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
a reply to: carewemust

thanks to an impartial jury and judge....I fear for the safety of the jurors and the judge......let the riots begin

was supposed to be reply to Jagstorm

Guess they better learn to exercise their 2nd.

link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Was Anthony Huber the pedo or the wife beater?

Just asking for clarification.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Bill DeBlasio

mobile.twitter.com...

This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country.  Where is the justice in this? We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism from within our own nation.  Now is the time.

That piece of sh!t is getting roasted for that Tweet.
The replies are outstanding.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
And why did he need self defense? Because he was going to enter a riot scene. Here is a better course of action for self defense. Don't enter riot scenes.

He was not defending his own neighborhood. Not defending his own community, his own city. Not defending his own state. He Arranged to purchase a weapon by proxy so as not to carry it across state lines so that he could enter a riot area.
The question that arises for me is simple. Would he have needed that weapon if he had stayed at home and allowed the people of Kenosha defend themselves?

My final thought on this fiasco cuz I'm moving on from this one. This verdict is a victory, yes. A victory for vigilantism and the NRA. A new hero has arisen...a blubbering baby boy allowed to carry a lethal weapon and human hunt with it.

Ready the riots. Time to lock and load folks. Travel to one near you cuz it's open season.

So you want Kyle to show restraint but not the mob rioting?

Where would we be if all the members of the mob showed some restraint? maybe Rosenbaum should have shown more restraint? Kyle had a legal right to be there and it's been legally determined he had a right to have a gun. Moreso he was threatened and harassed all night and didn't fire till chased and cornered a couple of hours later IIRC.

30 year old ex con pedo chasing a 17-18 year old kid but yea Kyle needs to show restraint. FTS respectfully

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I just want to add my two cents.

I am Pro Gun, Pro self defence, Pro Protest

I'm also pro family and pro stay at home and live a safe boring life.

Rittenhouse is Free, but is he? The two people dead and one injured, was it worth it?

Yes, it was worth it to get those two trash off the street. They were a danger to EVERYONE around them. Rosenbaum can no longer rape any other child. Huber can no longer beat another woman.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Was Anthony Huber the pedo or the wife beater?

Just asking for clarification.

Wife beater. Multiple wife beater infact. Also tried to cave in a 17 year old’s head with a skateboard. Charming fellow.
edit on 19112021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

www.tmj4.com...

kenoshacountyeye.com...

While he had the reason to try and stop Kyle once he hit him with the skateboard Kyle had every right to defend himself

In 2012, Huber held a 6-inch-long butcher knife to his brothers neck and violently attacked him. He told his brother he was going to “gut him like a pig.” He choked his brother and dug his nails into his neck. His brother could not breath for 10 seconds. He then stabbed him in the ear. He then threatened to burn the house down and kill his mother, grandmother and siblings. Huber left on his skateboard.

In 2017, Huber was in an argument with his sister. His mother called the police and told them that “(Huber) has a history of abusive behavior.” He Karate kicked her and she fell down in pain. He told the police that it wasn’t “wrong” to hurt his sister.

These are just two examples of his violence. Here is a look at his troubling arrest history:

4/30/2012
Kenosha Police 2012-3906

Domestic Battery
Domestic Disorder Conduct

8/7/2012
Kenosha Police N135455

Consume Possess Alcohol Unauthorized Person

8/20/2012
Kenosha Police N136026 and N1316027

Disorderly Conduct and Vandalism

12/6/2012
Kenosha Police 2012-10622

Second Degree Reckless Endangering Safety – Felony
Strangulation and Suffocation – Felony
False Imprisonment – Felony
Domestic Battery – Use of a Weapon

4/5/2015
Kenosha Sheriff 2015-2314

Possess Drug Paraphernalia

12/26/2017
Kenosha Sheriff 2017-12504

Domestic Battery Repeater – Felony
Domestic Disorderly Conduct Repeater – Felony
Resist Officer Repeater

edit on 19-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JinMI
Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Bill DeBlasio

mobile.twitter.com...

This verdict is disgusting and it sends a horrible message to this country.  Where is the justice in this? We can't let this go. We need stronger laws to stop violent extremism from within our own nation.  Now is the time.

That piece of sh!t is getting roasted for that Tweet.
The replies are outstanding.

I replied to the idiot.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am waiting for the My Pillow promo code "rittenhouse" for 50% off

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I agree that it's weird. On the other end of the spectrum, I am more concerned with the message this sends to Whites who support Black people or Black causes. Any White privelidge is null in those instances. I think there was a similar situation a long time ago where Whites were supporting Blacks with the same result(s). Shay's rebellion? IDK.

link   
Rittenhouse should market his own brand of AR-15 accessories.

link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: JinMI

So it is not extremism to loot and burn and assault, but it is extremism to try and protect people and property from these things?

I don't get it!

Were those guys that were shot dead looting and burning?

From now on the proud boys, the three percenters, and all the right wing militias now are free to shoot people as long as they feel threatened, with or without a weapon…

link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
How long does that Little Finger from Game of Thrones and the Humpty Dumpty look-a-likes, continue to practice law now?

Well, consider the source...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBizzareAdventure
I am waiting for the My Pillow promo code "rittenhouse" for 50% off

Fingers crossed, I'm ordering a load of his slippers for stocking stuffers.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It's people like Terry here that cannot understand just because you don't like someone's presence somewhere you also are, YOU STILL KEEP HANDS TO YOURSELF. You do not engage, you do not harass, you do not give chase & threaten.

Had they never engaged something & someone that wasn't outwardly being shoved in their mouths by force, they'd still be alive. Still #bucket flesh sacks, but alive ones. They earned their naps and Campbell's Chunky Soup bicep by crossing lines first and pushing it to the point of self defense. It doesn't matter what the implement of self defense is/used, the matter at hand is they pushed too far and crossed into Legal Self Defense FOR Kyle. Stupid is as stupid does indeed.

If you feel like defending the circus mob further, Terry, just take your Darwin Award & go.
edit on 11/19/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just remember this from a few hours ago.
🤗

edit on 19-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: Edit FOR BIG RED CIRCLE 😁

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I am sure the families of those killed will be filing
a civil suit next.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join